Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 556 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 8327
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #2327

    Was this her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    Asked for Intel about this one then other day and went to see her myself finally. She offered a choice of two incall locations. One east side, one wear side. Took the east side because it's closer to where I live. I advise only going to the west side location if she gives you a choice. East side is an apartment a friend lets her use with no proper bed. Was good service still though.

    She was polite, eager and accommodating. Not at all business like.

    DFK.

    BBBJ.

    BBFSCIP.

    80 for 20.

    What she quotes seems to vary but she was willing to negotiate. I didn't go for daty this time due to the furniture situation but there was no smell that someone else mentioned. Pussy looked nice and clean. Fucked back very nicely and got into it. Smiled real big when I CIP, seemed to enjoy the feel.

    Overall I am happy with the service and would definitely repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...221/7028611587
    I'll be moving to Vegas in a few months from WA. Is this her? Stay safe, fellas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/42550375/#.

  2. #2326
    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    Her and I plan on going back again once they reopen.
    That's my goal on day one too, LOL. I'm actually getting a bit restless without it.

  3. #2325

  4. #2324
    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    Straight forward but def GPS.
    Yup, and at least she being honest. LOL.

  5. #2323

    Straight Forward but Crazy

    First she says she gets tested after every BBFS appointment. What does that prove? The guy she blew earlier in the day could have given her the STD, or the guy she barebacked later in the day before she had time to get tested could have given it to her.

    Second, most of us use burner phones or text apps, so reporting the number and that she SUSPECTS you won't hold water with anyone.

    Idle threats.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatRichard  [View Original Post]
    This was taken from a different website, in a different city, in a different state. Just though you guys would enjoy the straight-forward nature of it.

    Dick.

  6. #2322

  7. #2321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Crazy

    Nice, threatening mongers in her ad. She's giving off the crazy vibe. Unless she is only doing one dick a month LOL I can definitely see her accusing the wrong guy really easily.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatRichard  [View Original Post]
    This was taken from a different website, in a different city, in a different state. Just though you guys would enjoy the straight-forward nature of it.

    Dick.

  8. #2320
    Quote Originally Posted by FatRichard  [View Original Post]
    This was taken from a different website, in a different city, in a different state. Just though you guys would enjoy the straight-forward nature of it.

    Dick.
    Straight forward but def GPS.

  9. #2319
    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoobKing  [View Original Post]
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, I was there that night!

    I thought that was her, but I couldn't really tell. I was tempted to chat her up, but left things alone because I wasn't sure of the dynamic.
    Her and I plan on going back again once they reopen.

  10. #2318

    Nice to have a complete menu

    This was taken from a different website, in a different city, in a different state. Just though you guys would enjoy the straight-forward nature of it.

    Dick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CRAZY MENU - PHONE OBSCURRED.jpg‎  

  11. #2317
    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    It's why she's my go to provider. I still have fun with other girls, but I happily see Angel over and over again. I don't remember if imposter about it here, I post about her so much already, but I even took her to a local sex / swingers club a few weeks back. Fucked her twice in front of crowds of people.

    She is fun, accommodating and the sex is great. She quoted two options for the overnight. 500 for 8 or 700 for 12.
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, I was there that night!

    I thought that was her, but I couldn't really tell. I was tempted to chat her up, but left things alone because I wasn't sure of the dynamic.

  12. #2316
    What you think of as "bare" probably has a completely different meaning to her. I bet she means a 5 second BBBJ, then she will slap the condom on you so fast your dick will spin. She has that "I am going to up sell the be jeesus out of you" vibe to me. Pass.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertBeard  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this young lady and, if so, how was it and how was the pricing? She says bare is an option for extra. I wonder what that costs?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/48297343/

  13. #2315

    Star from Listcrawler

    Has anyone tried this young lady and, if so, how was it and how was the pricing? She says bare is an option for extra. I wonder what that costs?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/48297343/

  14. #2314
    The stated age in her LC ad is "29" LOL.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    Liked her pics, she quoted 100 for 15. Asked for bare and she said sure.
    Can see in pics she's older, probably 50's, but slim body with a little baby damage.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...202/7253339161

  15. #2313

    New BBFS in town

    Forgot to ask her name. She said she just moved to town. Haven't seen her ads before. Liked her pics, she quoted 100 for 15. Asked for bare and she said sure.

    Can see in pics she's older, probably 50's, but slim body with a little baby damage. Started with DFK, EXCELLENT BBJ and then BBFS. No CiP though. Pussy was wet and tight. Her reverse CG was very, very good.

    She just moved in, so no furniture. Didn't even mind though, was that good. Will certainly repeat with this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...202/7253339161

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape