Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 922 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4276

    It's good to have options. Angiela

    Carly was busy, I figured I would spend some of the stimulus money I haven't received yet and schedule an appointment with the other option Angiela to say hi. Overall she is a solid option, that you won't regret. It is her goal to make sure you leave satisfied, whatever it takes. Repeatable.

  2. #4275

    Episode 2

    If your fortunate enough to go for a second visit, I don't have time to narrate, but it is another experience in itself. Let me just say found myself sitting in my car for several minutes no sound, speechless, gathering myself. What normally would take 2-3 minutes felt like 15 minutes, the cigarette after.

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Can't always get to our ATF's and of course it's nice to change it up a bit. * Experience is definitely worth your time IMO. Carly is sexy as fuck, fun and a ball of energy. God I love that north location. She was wearing the perfect nearly there dress and heels. * It's funny how I first think because I can't always perform my "A" game, something is wrong with me or I'm thinking too much, but then I see a girl like Carly and I'm harder than an arm on a slot machine and everything goes perfectly. Overall great experience for me. The only thing that could have made it any better was IF she would have put me in bare in all that passion. I have to thank all of you for hoarding the paper products. Just another good reason for me to be MIA for a few hours fucking my favorite, Asians.

  3. #4274
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    That's what was posted. I was only informed the day before and it was only for one day. Just out of my reach.
    Agreed, imo 6 too much for an Asian provider.

  4. #4273

    Smokin

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Is smoking hot!
    Can't always get to our ATF's and of course it's nice to change it up a bit. * Experience is definitely worth your time IMO. Carly is sexy as fuck, fun and a ball of energy. God I love that north location. She was wearing the perfect nearly there dress and heels. * It's funny how I first think because I can't always perform my "A" game, something is wrong with me or I'm thinking too much, but then I see a girl like Carly and I'm harder than an arm on a slot machine and everything goes perfectly. Overall great experience for me. The only thing that could have made it any better was IF she would have put me in bare in all that passion. I have to thank all of you for hoarding the paper products. Just another good reason for me to be MIA for a few hours fucking my favorite, Asians.

  5. #4272

    600

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtuousSinner  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    That's what was posted. I was only informed the day before and it was only for one day. Just out of my reach.

  6. #4271
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtuousSinner  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    What service was this?

  7. #4270
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    I have been informed, for one day and one day only. On Tuesday March 17th new arrival Carly & Cara will be offered as a pairing. I just don't have those kind funds in such short notice. So if anyone is fortunate enough to fuck both these gals at the same time, please report in.
    What's the damage?

  8. #4269
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Is smoking hot!
    I 2nd that one!

    Anyone with a report?

    Her reviews look top notch.

  9. #4268

    Carly

    Is smoking hot!

  10. #4267

    Threesome, Duo, Four Hands, Two Mouths

    I have been informed, for one day and one day only. On Tuesday March 17th new arrival Carly & Cara will be offered as a pairing. I just don't have those kind funds in such short notice. So if anyone is fortunate enough to fuck both these gals at the same time, please report in.

  11. #4266

    Finally heard back

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger5512  [View Original Post]
    None; Same regular visitor and saw the website gets updated. But still no response.
    Too late for today, though.

  12. #4265
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck making an appointment? No response to text or call for me. I've been a regular visitor for over 5 years and this is a first.
    None; Same regular visitor and saw the website gets updated. But still no response.

  13. #4264

    Korean palace today

    Anyone have any luck making an appointment? No response to text or call for me. I've been a regular visitor for over 5 years and this is a first.

  14. #4263

    Duos?

    Does anyone know of any Asian ladies or agencies offering duos?

  15. #4262

    Gina from KP

    Saw Gina last week. Pretty face, awesome natural rack, slight tummy, nice ass. Not sure if it's truly the girl in the pictures but the description is close enough.

    During the usual shower at KP, DFKed, and and she sucked my cock a bit during the clean-up, which felt very nice and aroused me knowing that was to come. After the shower, continued the DFK for a bit in the bedroom until she resumed the very nice BBBJ. There was BLS and just licking around the groin that gets me going every time. She spun around and we 69 ed for few minutes. Tasty pussy and I was surprisingly very aroused and wanted to keep going, which is atypical for me because I typically like to just pay attention just to the pussy licking. During the 69, she put the cover on with her mouth and then she started with RCG. That position felt great but I really wanted to do MISH so I could kiss her and lick her tits while I pumped. That was I finished the first time.

    An okay massage ensued after and I asked her to suck me off again and she did. She put the condom on one more time and we went to K9 and finished the second that way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape