Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,081 to 28,095 of 41286
-
03-25-20 17:56 #13206Senior Member

Posts: 394Killing me
Would love to believe this one is real but have my doubts. That's a pretty puss right there.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1690113
-
03-25-20 16:07 #13205Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info on this one
-
03-25-20 16:07 #13204Senior Member

Posts: 324That may not be her cum
Nikki will BBFS, so you were most likely looking at the cum of a few others on here LOL. Surprisingly, she was still tight the time that I saw her last year. That thing bounces back. -F904.
Originally Posted by WestsideMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 16:03 #13203Senior Member

Posts: 324I'll let you know if I TOFTT
Thank you and Bill Blatts for the info. I may take the dive sometime in the near future if time allows and report back. -F904.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 15:34 #13202Senior Member

Posts: 690Yeah. Login Please?
I would like to see the videos, please? A login?
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 15:29 #13201Senior Member

Posts: 172Yeah
Yeah I'm a ***** sketch about seeing anyone he's been with. Putting his dick in all those holes uncovered. Especially Ashton. Sketchy.
Originally Posted by KK904
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 15:05 #13200Senior Member

Posts: 234I'm staying clear of anybody he's smashing 🤢.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 13:28 #13199Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sorry forgot to load pix
Hopefully it loads.
-
03-25-20 13:27 #13198Senior Member

Posts: 1170Avoid black hooker with last 4 digits of 0440
I couldn't find link anymore but I'll try to attach pic. She's essentially a crackhead, she rushes and complains; she provides terrible service and her snatch is absolutely awful! She drives around town with someone doing car dates but seems to live around the avenue B area. She filters her pics making her look very young but is very dark-I love black women, but she looks more like a SWer. Again, uses lots of filters. Beware.
-
03-25-20 12:55 #13197Senior Member

Posts: 199Messed up
That would be real messed up! End up all night over the web with a big dildo having out your ass! All the more reason to only do incall!
Originally Posted by Scooter1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 12:40 #13196Senior Member

Posts: 154$$
What the $ required.
Originally Posted by WestsideMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 11:56 #13195Regular Member

Posts: 19Videos
How can I watch these videos of all the local girls? I see the ad on stg, don't really want to pay for a subscription LOL.
-
03-25-20 09:17 #13194Senior Member

Posts: 60Nikki's been around for a while now but I recall having a great time with her at a lower end hotel on the North side, she gets into the dream better than most and when I looked down while she was on top there was a great amount of her cum on junior and her prices didn't break the bank.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 08:09 #13193Senior Member

Posts: 212Be careful with her
Buddy of mine went to see her in PV as you did. There is a dude there most of the time hanging out in the bedroom but don't think he is a problem. The thing my buddy said was she makes most of her money online in various ways and apparently there are many hidden cameras scattered around. Not saying you are going to end up on Pornhub any time soon but you never know, LOL.
Originally Posted by Jbvo35
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 05:43 #13192Senior Member

Posts: 124Grace
Hi, every dream is different for everyone, sounds like I got a good day for her.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





