Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,816 to 16,830 of 26415
-
03-25-20 00:30 #9600Senior Member

Posts: 430Allie
Those pictures are definitely her, maybe a year or two old but it's definitely her. Still has same body, good performance and generally a pleaser. She's never once asked me for one dime more than I set on the nightstand and, in all honesty, she's never even looks at it before she leaves. Not sure what your situation was but it's definitely contrary to anything I've heard. I would say members shouldn't have much to fear from this one, at least from past experience.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 22:33 #9599Senior Member

Posts: 299Allie
I've never been upsold by her and those are her pics. I've been seeing her for over eight years. I think she's worth the money and gives some of the best head out there.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 19:50 #9598Senior Member

Posts: 189Same here very bad attitude.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 17:20 #9597Senior Member

Posts: 733Samantha
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...6/662366294236
Saw her in Racine a few times. Was UTR for awhile. Hard to reach now. Anyone have info?
-
03-24-20 16:50 #9596Senior Member

Posts: 135Allie
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...n/404118864993
She has ads up for both Milwaukee and Madison.
She is another fake and waste of time. Pictures are not her and try to up sell after you get there. Save your money, as I did and walked away.
-
03-24-20 15:41 #9595Banned Member

Posts: 505$200 for it all? Room, uber, her, that's fine but $200 for just her, nope.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 15:31 #9594Regular Member

Posts: 18Tiff
Had a great dream with Tiff. She's open minded fun and freaky. Ass and tits are on point. Will repeat especially for the rate. Hoping to go uncovered next time.
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...686&cityid=351
-
03-24-20 14:13 #9593Senior Member

Posts: 354Agree. Wasn't my thing.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 09:30 #9592Senior Member

Posts: 315Watertown
I found out about this one yesterday on the Madison board, and now she is also advertising on STG-Milwaukee. There has been some attempts from the Mad Mongers to get a hold of her without any follow-thru.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/213607240415
While searching and researching, I see that Dasani is back and advertising that she is available in Watertown. Didn't think she was that heavy.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/155424127384
-
03-24-20 03:21 #9591Senior Member

Posts: 299[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-24-20 01:50 #9590Senior Member

Posts: 58Out of racine
She's been reviewed on the Racine board a few times. Think she just got off a state vacation. Reports had been generally positive but cited her sadomasochism.
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 22:55 #9589Senior Member

Posts: 14842 bills for
Someone with bad teeth and scared arms of a cutter? No wonder these girls are now charging 130 for QV and 150 for hhr. I'm retired for this game. Thanks brother!
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 18:27 #9588Senior Member

Posts: 184Damage
Not sure of her location. I don't go to incalls unless it's traveling agency like city girls. I choose to rent a room for 60-70 bucks and uber them to me if they need it. Damage was 200, but she was definitely with me more than the hour hanging out. She actually thought I was rushing her out! Talks a lot!!
Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 17:53 #9587Senior Member

Posts: 182Thanks for suggestion
How is location and what was damage?
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 15:35 #9586Regular Member

Posts: 4Alexa PCM
Pureclassymodels has a new girl Alexa. And since I've seen several girls before booking was a breeze. I was able to meet her in downtown MKE. I knocked on the door and there comes out a very cute Asian girl. She is American born and speaks English fluently. I can tell she was a bit shy as she is new to the biz, but I know I made the right choice that night. Alexa is very cute. Dark hair, smooth skin, and she has a nice plumped booty. Took a shower real quick and Alexa was sitting on the bed waiting for me. A short introduction about ourselves so we can get the mood going. Then we began to DFK, our clothes came off and I was all over her smooth body. Alexa dropped down her knees and gave me a fantastic BBBJ with balls licking. Great amount of suction and eye contact. I just had to taste her so went to the bed for some 69. Just fresh, tasting tight Asian pussy. I can eat her for hours in that position. The beds was getting wet and Alexa was moaning in pleasure, as Alexa was getting wet. I soon busted my load down her warm Asian mouth. Both cleaned up then we went at it again. Multiple positions, Reverse Asian cowgirl, then doggy was my favorite. Seeing her Asian booty just made me bust a load yet again in her mouth.
Treat her guys well! She is definitely on my list to do after I see the other Asians in Chicago. Alexa so happens to be in Milwaukee. She is quite pricey, but she delivers.
Here is the link.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1845630











Reply With Quote




