Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7612
    I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    They could still reply though and let the people calling them know!

    That would be the most professional thing to do or setup an auto reply, record it on the voicemail or take down the ad or even put it in the ad. ONLY if that's the case.

    .
    Are you serious? These are mostly junkies selling themselves for cash and you are complaining about lack of customer service like they were Target.

  2. #7611

    Alex

    In one video she has a lot more Bush than the other one. But both are hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlammer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/48153019/

    Any insight on Alex? She responds to text and has that sexy librarian look going on. She might be No. 1 on my post-virus list.

    Thoughts?

  3. #7610
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Think I asked about her a while back. Definitely seems TGTBT.
    Damn she's beautiful. I texted and got one reply and then she went dark. Please let me know if she's real and what her rates are.

  4. #7609

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    I just texted her to see if she real, if she is this one will be on my to do list for sure.
    Had interest but she's bogus. Don't spend too much time texting, and hoping, with these as you're probably texting Bertha in her single wide in WV while she shoves twinkies in her pie hole. Simply request to call them. If they refuse, beat around the Bush or if they do allow it and the voice doesn't match the pic. Move on.

  5. #7608
    Quote Originally Posted by Devgrp  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate?
    She used to go by Camden. Last time I saw here it was a grab and dash.

  6. #7607
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've seen her advertising in the past, but don't remember her name. Anyone have any experience with this one? Is she worth a visit?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/522634942941
    Tried to post earlier but it would not let me. Saying it was to short which it wasn't. Anyway I don't know her but that's Camden. She has been reviewed here I believe.

  7. #7606
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidMoore72  [View Original Post]
    Trust me Avoid her!
    Can you elaborate?

  8. #7605

    Social Distancing

    They could still reply though and let the people calling them know!

    That would be the most professional thing to do or setup an auto reply, record it on the voicemail or take down the ad or even put it in the ad. ONLY if that's the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse81  [View Original Post]
    Do you not know what's going on with social distancing?
    .

  9. #7604

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlammer;4717909[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/48153019/[/URL]

    Any insight on Alex? She responds to text and has that sexy librarian look going on. She might be No. 1 on my post-virus list.

    Thoughts?
    Think I asked about her a while back. Definitely seems TGTBT.

  10. #7603

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlammer;4717909[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/48153019/[/URL]

    Any insight on Alex? She responds to text and has that sexy librarian look going on. She might be No. 1 on my post-virus list.

    Thoughts?
    I just texted her to see if she real, if she is this one will be on my to do list for sure.

  11. #7602

    Avoid her

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've seen her advertising in the past, but don't remember her name. Anyone have any experience with this one? Is she worth a visit?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/522634942941
    Trust me Avoid her!

  12. #7601

    Alex

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/48153019/

    Any insight on Alex? She responds to text and has that sexy librarian look going on. She might be No. 1 on my post-virus list.

    Thoughts?

  13. #7600

    Looks Familiar

    I feel like I've seen her advertising in the past, but don't remember her name. Anyone have any experience with this one? Is she worth a visit?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/522634942941

  14. #7599

    Cherry

    If it's the first one, be careful. She's been mentioned in rip-off report.

  15. #7598

    Exactly!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToC  [View Original Post]
    I mean, there is a pandemic right now. That could explain a lot.
    There's a pandemic going on. These ladies are human beings who I'm sure have cut down significantly on who they're seeing. Expect this for at least a couple more months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape