Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 19309
-
03-24-20 18:21 #7669Senior Member

Posts: 920What you see is what you get, seems nice, has a room mate that sits out front during the ceremony. Not a rip but she is cautious in giving out her address which was close to wuesthoff Rockledge. Nothing special to me.
Originally Posted by BigGarth69
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 14:05 #7668Senior Member

Posts: 292Mystery woman
Originally Posted by TotoToto
[View Original Post]
Based on the user name of the OP, I'm going with Dorothy! I was going to go with the Wicked Witch but, with the "great legs" and "she is beautiful", I changed my guess!
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 13:29 #7667Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone info on this one
Any info on this one?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...b/675093549890
-
03-24-20 11:55 #7666Senior Member

Posts: 478Mistery woman
Ohhhhh, let's see now. This is a great game. GUESS THE MYSTERY WOMAN. Ohhhhh, I know who it is. Melania Trump. Am I right?
Originally Posted by TotoToto
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 10:01 #7665Senior Member

Posts: 117Stranger Danger
And the moral is 'don't talk to strangers' LOL.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 09:23 #7664Senior Member

Posts: 2959Right?
Originally Posted by TotoToto
[View Original Post]
A name, a link, a picture, anything to identify this person with whom we should "be very careful"?
Originally Posted by AlphaNigga
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 09:03 #7663Senior Member

Posts: 46Info
Any contact info, donation?
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 21:54 #7662Senior Member

Posts: 27Thanks for info.
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 21:38 #7661Senior Member

Posts: 253Scam
Heads up for the newbies and lurkers. This girl will scam you out of funds through a cash app. Do NOT fall for this girl, she's NOT!! The girl in the picture. Horrible body, sagging belly and bad service. I was one of the few who actually saw her before she started pulling her scams. Last I saw her was almost 1. 5 years ago. Just do a search on Roast beef or scam.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/011797909469
-
03-23-20 20:52 #7660Senior Member

Posts: 70A mess trailer that's smells of smoke. Not even close to realistic pics and the ones she sends to confirm may have been her in another life. Saw incall left immediately.
Originally Posted by AlphaNigga
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 19:09 #7659Banned Member

Posts: 16Who?
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by TotoToto
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 19:04 #7658Senior Member

Posts: 468Several
There are so do your research well!
Originally Posted by AlphaNigga
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 17:06 #7657Senior Member

Posts: 468Kidding
It doesn't matter if it's nuru or not. She says she's 43 which clearly isn't the case by far. She says if the money is right she is FS and that is a complete lie because she's a scammer way before it ever gets to that point.
Originally Posted by RedNose1
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 16:57 #7656Regular Member

Posts: 9Be careful. One time I was at motel6 in Malabar. She was sitting on the floor outside the room. She has great legs and she is beautiful. I looked at her for a few seconds. I tried to make eye contact and she ignored me. I was not there for a date though. On my way out of the parking lot. A couple of dudes stopped my car. I would swear Uncle LEO to me. I guess they confused me with someone else and then unblocked me. So be very careful and go see her at your own risk.
-
03-23-20 15:19 #7655Banned Member

Posts: 16Any reviews for her?










Reply With Quote





