Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,741 to 22,755 of 31139
-
03-24-20 14:02 #8399Senior Member

Posts: 118She used to go by Camden. Last time I saw here it was a grab and dash.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 13:20 #8398Senior Member

Posts: 395Tried to post earlier but it would not let me. Saying it was to short which it wasn't. Anyway I don't know her but that's Camden. She has been reviewed here I believe.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 11:46 #8397Senior Member

Posts: 94Can you elaborate?
Originally Posted by DavidMoore72
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 11:12 #8396Senior Member

Posts: 1455Social Distancing
They could still reply though and let the people calling them know!
That would be the most professional thing to do or setup an auto reply, record it on the voicemail or take down the ad or even put it in the ad. ONLY if that's the case.
.
Originally Posted by Jesse81
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 10:09 #8395Senior Member

Posts: 346Alex
Think I asked about her a while back. Definitely seems TGTBT.
Originally Posted by TheSlammer;4717909[URL
-
03-24-20 09:48 #8394Senior Member

Posts: 610Alex
I just texted her to see if she real, if she is this one will be on my to do list for sure.
Originally Posted by TheSlammer;4717909[URL
-
03-24-20 09:48 #8393Senior Member

Posts: 118Avoid her
Trust me Avoid her!
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 09:31 #8392Senior Member

Posts: 80Alex
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/48153019/
Any insight on Alex? She responds to text and has that sexy librarian look going on. She might be No. 1 on my post-virus list.
Thoughts?
-
03-24-20 07:15 #8391Senior Member

Posts: 443Looks Familiar
I feel like I've seen her advertising in the past, but don't remember her name. Anyone have any experience with this one? Is she worth a visit?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/522634942941
-
03-24-20 06:43 #8390Banned Member

Posts: 1148Cherry
If it's the first one, be careful. She's been mentioned in rip-off report.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 06:36 #8389Banned Member

Posts: 1148Exactly!
There's a pandemic going on. These ladies are human beings who I'm sure have cut down significantly on who they're seeing. Expect this for at least a couple more months.
Originally Posted by NewToC
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 06:32 #8388Banned Member

Posts: 1148Not Ridiculous
Although, I've never fallen in love or caught feelings with a provider, it's not unheard of and you shouldn't feel ashamed.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
After all, we are human beings, engaging in the most intimate of acts, that two people can engage in. Somewhere along the lines, you may meet a provider who you just click with. In other words, she's just your type. Physically, personality and everything else.
Rarely but sometimes, providers and clients get married or become boyfriend and girlfriend (very rare it works out).
Don't feel bad, it can happen to the best of us.
-
03-23-20 23:11 #8387Senior Member

Posts: 70Woodlawn Cherry.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/568571049802
The Cherry around woodlawn that ysed to dance.
Sorry about that.
-
03-23-20 21:34 #8386Senior Member

Posts: 202Which Cherry are you discussing?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/734757150055 or this one?
Originally Posted by LuvSumPus
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/790813928999
Thanks,
-
03-23-20 19:37 #8385Senior Member

Posts: 158Can you please provide a link?
Originally Posted by LuvSumPus
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





