Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7605

    Social Distancing

    They could still reply though and let the people calling them know!

    That would be the most professional thing to do or setup an auto reply, record it on the voicemail or take down the ad or even put it in the ad. ONLY if that's the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse81  [View Original Post]
    Do you not know what's going on with social distancing?
    .

  2. #7604

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlammer;4717909[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/48153019/[/URL]

    Any insight on Alex? She responds to text and has that sexy librarian look going on. She might be No. 1 on my post-virus list.

    Thoughts?
    Think I asked about her a while back. Definitely seems TGTBT.

  3. #7603

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlammer;4717909[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/48153019/[/URL]

    Any insight on Alex? She responds to text and has that sexy librarian look going on. She might be No. 1 on my post-virus list.

    Thoughts?
    I just texted her to see if she real, if she is this one will be on my to do list for sure.

  4. #7602

    Avoid her

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've seen her advertising in the past, but don't remember her name. Anyone have any experience with this one? Is she worth a visit?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/522634942941
    Trust me Avoid her!

  5. #7601

    Alex

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/48153019/

    Any insight on Alex? She responds to text and has that sexy librarian look going on. She might be No. 1 on my post-virus list.

    Thoughts?

  6. #7600

    Looks Familiar

    I feel like I've seen her advertising in the past, but don't remember her name. Anyone have any experience with this one? Is she worth a visit?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/522634942941

  7. #7599

    Cherry

    If it's the first one, be careful. She's been mentioned in rip-off report.

  8. #7598

    Exactly!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToC  [View Original Post]
    I mean, there is a pandemic right now. That could explain a lot.
    There's a pandemic going on. These ladies are human beings who I'm sure have cut down significantly on who they're seeing. Expect this for at least a couple more months.

  9. #7597

    Not Ridiculous

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Too be honest; she was my first mongering experience. I made a rookie mistake; began to catch some feelings (as ridiculous as I knew it was. Even then) and actually was getting a little jealous (as even more ridiculous) so we hit pause.

    But she's so cool, that we still chat from time to time.
    Although, I've never fallen in love or caught feelings with a provider, it's not unheard of and you shouldn't feel ashamed.

    After all, we are human beings, engaging in the most intimate of acts, that two people can engage in. Somewhere along the lines, you may meet a provider who you just click with. In other words, she's just your type. Physically, personality and everything else.

    Rarely but sometimes, providers and clients get married or become boyfriend and girlfriend (very rare it works out).

    Don't feel bad, it can happen to the best of us.

  10. #7596

    Woodlawn Cherry.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/568571049802

    The Cherry around woodlawn that ysed to dance.

    Sorry about that.

  11. #7595

    Which Cherry are you discussing?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSumPus  [View Original Post]
    So I've been trying to see Quinn again after I had a chance to see her a few weeks ago. I've made contact and set up times with her 3 times and 2 of the 3 times she's ghosted and the 3rd time she came up with the old "I just got sick" excuse. Someone tell these ladies if you double book fine but just fucking say it. She had posted an ad on STG 5 minutes before she messaged me.

    Anyway onto someone worth seeing for the coin you spend, Cherry.

    She's an up all night kind of girl and I happened to catch her just before she went to bed at around 5 am. Easy set up with just a few texts and I was on my way. She's the woman in the pics but with a bit more weight but still good. Gives okay BBBJ and then put on the cover. Quite tight in mish and very nice view from doggy. Will be back when I can catch her awake. Great personality and fun to be around. Would absolutely recommend.
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/734757150055 or this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/790813928999

    Thanks,

  12. #7594
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSumPus  [View Original Post]
    So I've been trying to see Quinn again after I had a chance to see her a few weeks ago. I've made contact and set up times with her 3 times and 2 of the 3 times she's ghosted and the 3rd time she came up with the old "I just got sick" excuse. Someone tell these ladies if you double book fine but just fucking say it. She had posted an ad on STG 5 minutes before she messaged me.

    Anyway onto someone worth seeing for the coin you spend, Cherry.

    She's an up all night kind of girl and I happened to catch her just before she went to bed at around 5 am. Easy set up with just a few texts and I was on my way. She's the woman in the pics but with a bit more weight but still good. Gives okay BBBJ and then put on the cover. Quite tight in mish and very nice view from doggy. Will be back when I can catch her awake. Great personality and fun to be around. Would absolutely recommend
    Can you please provide a link?

  13. #7593

    Stephanie Sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by DjScribbles17  [View Original Post]
    I went to dream about her recently. I thought the price of admission was a bit too high for the experience with everything covered. See the "Cons" part of the report. As always YMMV, but I won't repeat without a steep discount.

    Pros: Girl in the pics and they appear to be recent, and best communication I've had with a provider. Good personality and good service attitude, we just didn't click.

    Cons: The pics are definitely her, but she's pretty damn skinny. More so in the face than I originally imagined. There was quite an odor that I didn't notice until she flipped over into doggy. That did me in right there and struggled to finish.
    I've tried to set something up with her a few times. Stood me up more than once. It was outcall so not a big deal but always had an excuse (phone, etc.) Tried once more, last week, and no show again. Had a crappy attitude after this one. Considering her price of admission, and the aforementioned smell, I won't be giving her another chance.

  14. #7592

    Cherry

    So I've been trying to see Quinn again after I had a chance to see her a few weeks ago. I've made contact and set up times with her 3 times and 2 of the 3 times she's ghosted and the 3rd time she came up with the old "I just got sick" excuse. Someone tell these ladies if you double book fine but just fucking say it. She had posted an ad on STG 5 minutes before she messaged me.

    Anyway onto someone worth seeing for the coin you spend, Cherry.

    She's an up all night kind of girl and I happened to catch her just before she went to bed at around 5 am. Easy set up with just a few texts and I was on my way. She's the woman in the pics but with a bit more weight but still good. Gives okay BBBJ and then put on the cover. Quite tight in mish and very nice view from doggy. Will be back when I can catch her awake. Great personality and fun to be around. Would absolutely recommend.

  15. #7591

    Juliette Love

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I seen she's been around forever and several different locations, but I see her prices are quite high now a days. Has anyone had an experience with her as of late?
    I used to see her often when she was in South Charlotte but I have not seen her in A few years and she had good service for $60. Her face is actually attractive and her body although thick and heavy wasn't too bad. The last time I saw her she had a cold, dirty looking clothes and hair and overall not good so that was my last visit. If she has cleaned up I would consider another visit if she was on my side of town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape