Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 14,746 to 14,760 of 31629
-
03-24-20 11:05 #16884Senior Member

Posts: 202Kitty
Had a blast with kitty, def the best in the business when it comes to headache relief. Super cute girl. Will repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/42638594/
-
03-23-20 20:41 #16883Senior Member

Posts: 94Anna (Top Brazil)
Dreamt I setup an appointment with Anna last week. Arranged a BBBJ w CIM for $$. 2 (Hr). When I got there the girl that greeted me didn't look too much like the photos. She by no means looked bad and was a good looking girl, just not like the pics which threw me off a bit as TB is usually pretty close. She looked more like the girl that was here a few months ago named Abby or Alicia, can't remember exactly what her name was. Anna is a 20 Brazilian and we meshed pretty well. Everything was pretty standard except there was no BBBJ and obviously no CIM. She said due to the virus she isn't doing that anymore, but TB is still advertising her as full GFE with BBBJ. Anyways, YMMV and I personally wouldn't repeat.
-
03-22-20 12:09 #16882Senior Member

Posts: 302I appreciate it. This helps a lot! Thank you!
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 09:57 #16881Senior Member

Posts: 309Lake Mary / Red Head Tiffany
Just passing along some info: Red Head Tiffany had some dental work done this week and is unavailable until early / mid week next week. Hopefully she's back at her incall next Friday. Cheers!
-
03-20-20 17:40 #16880Senior Member

Posts: 2964Ambivalent on Brooke
Hopefully you noticed I didn't comment on Brooke one way or the other, I was only pointing out that there's a ton of recent information readily available on her, just got to RTFF.
Originally Posted by DreamForever69
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 14:55 #16879Senior Member

Posts: 295Not all good with Brooke
Brooke has had a few not so glowing reviews too. Avg looking at best, one even said, from the neck down she is good. Another mentioned pancake tits, which is probably why you never see any pics from the front from her. And bad teeth. I know the pickings are slim now in Orlando but this " it " girl is a huge pass from me. I don't care if she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, too many eww things attached to this one. And her ass? Sorry, way better out there.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 12:57 #16878Senior Member

Posts: 1172Not Sure
I didn't realize she's been around but I took a break for a while. I saw her ad after you mentioned her and I see that she has a $240 incall price. Is this some kind of joke or something? Is this what guys are paying her nowadays? From my encounter with her a super long time ago, I'd say she would be worth $60 for a QV. All I remember was a nice fat ass with horrible ass service. I know you asked for recent activity and now I am curious also.
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 10:56 #16877Senior Member

Posts: 153Real Deal
She is the REAL DEAL. Seen her several times now. She will not disappoint.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
FF.
-
03-20-20 09:22 #16876Senior Member

Posts: 301White Chocolate Diamond Again
Made a second trip yesterday. Excellent service as usual. She really knows how to use that tongue ring.
BTW, her girlfriend played got in the mixed as well.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...d/896686826710
2 girl special.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/414467644754
-
03-20-20 08:57 #16875Senior Member

Posts: 2964Brooke Shields
Dude, really? I did a search for her name, got a bunch of hits, here's a sample of reviews that I put together in about 60 seconds. You're welcome.
Originally Posted by Vgxz27
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DarkManXFl
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DiggerBlue
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Guckt0
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 07:03 #16874Senior Member

Posts: 456Stacy
She got fatter & has a lot of rules. There's better options.
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 22:10 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 158Brooke is not bad. Her teeth are a bit gnarly. Quite yellow but her service is pretty good. Just do a QV or a Half hour to feel it out. Best of luck.
Originally Posted by Vgxz27
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 21:23 #16872Senior Member

Posts: 386When I opened the link I thought nice attractive lady with a nice body if those pics are her. I figured maybe nasty was a good term that I missed some where along the way. LOL. I've seen my share of young spinners but also a few experience older women and it's a nice change of pace. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 20:34 #16871Senior Member

Posts: 424Kara wasn't nasty to me, at least not in a bad way
I met with Kara maybe 6 months ago. She is very prompt and reliable on communications.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
Got to her nice incall place and she opened up. She looked like her photos (not a hot, little 20-something, but still an attractive, early 40's woman with a nice body).
We talked and retired to the bedroom. She gave very good service, showing her knowledge of a man's body. By the end, I was happy with my choice.
If her photos do not appeal to you, fine. But to say she is nasty is completely uncalled for, in my opinion.
-LSG.
-
03-19-20 19:05 #16870Regular Member

Posts: 13Brooke shields
Anyone recently seen her? Her reviews I've seen are mostly positive. Just want to make sure it's really her before I go for it.
Here's the link http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...o/234906847209.













Reply With Quote





