Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8858

    Nina is a time waster weirdo

    Booked with her the night before. Agreed on time and damage and what she would provide. On arrival at location she tells me to "send a pic" to verify. I decline because I don't feel safe. She doesn't respond so I told her I'm leaving and she said "please send a pic I'm ready to meet" and tried to entice me with a photo from her ad. I left. Her loss. Don't waste your time with her especially for $$$ an hour. You can find other providers I assure you.

  2. #8857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by MagSayWhat  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice over the years you will indeed have fun.
    She's currently advertising at $450 per hour. Is that the rate you paid, or was it less when you had your session?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...-DC/ZaSuKnight

    It's great when members post positive reports about providers they've seen. But, IMHO, it's not possible to make an accurate assessment about value without knowing the price paid.

  3. #8856

    Very friendly MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake100  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several years ago and she's fun. She's video friendly, laid back and submissive and a little bit of a clock watcher.

    BBBJ, DATY, CFS, many positions and CIM. I went with the flow and had a good time. Didn't feel rushed but felt she had a routine when I saw her.

    Jake.
    I have seen her twice over the years you will indeed have fun.

  4. #8855

    Zasu Knight

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her. Is she worth it? I'm into the MILF type.
    I saw her several years ago and she's fun. She's video friendly, laid back and submissive and a little bit of a clock watcher.

    BBBJ, DATY, CFS, many positions and CIM. I went with the flow and had a good time. Didn't feel rushed but felt she had a routine when I saw her.

    Jake.

  5. #8854

    Reviews

    There are a few reviews on ter. . all very positive. I wonder if her donation will stay the same or go down to the same bookalatina rate.

    I saw Michelle last week, great woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilaling  [View Original Post]
    Noticed that her profile disappeared from Elite over the weekend. Now I got an email from Book-a-Latina that she's there.

    She's one of the few that I hadn't seen. Any info?

  6. #8853

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Idk anything about the TG connection. She said Czech and has a thick Eastern European accent.
    I was under the impression that Victoria was Mya from TG. I know Mya is an Indy under the name Ninna Sky.

    https://twitter.com/Ninna_skyy

  7. #8852

    Shaina

    Noticed that her profile disappeared from Elite over the weekend. Now I got an email from Book-a-Latina that she's there.

    She's one of the few that I hadn't seen. Any info?

  8. #8851

    Zasu Knight

    Has anyone seen her. Is she worth it? I'm into the MILF type.

  9. #8850

    Yes really

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlind95  [View Original Post]
    I thought someone mentioned that Victoria was Mya from TG. When I saw Mya last fall she said she was from Sao Paulo Brazil. She did look more of European decent than other Brazilian ladies who were more tan though.
    Idk anything about the TG connection. She said Czech and has a thick Eastern European accent.

  10. #8849

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I saw Victoria a couple of weeks back. I can confirm that she is Czech and lived for a while in Miami.
    I thought someone mentioned that Victoria was Mya from TG. When I saw Mya last fall she said she was from Sao Paulo Brazil. She did look more of European decent than other Brazilian ladies who were more tan though.

  11. #8848

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. Damn, I only have enough funds to see 2 providers, so its a battle between Victoria, Grace from VIP, or a repeat again with the excellent Sira from CP. What a choice huh, LOL?
    No problem. I have not seen Grace, but I have seen Victoria and Sira. Sira is better than Victoria in all areas IMHO.

  12. #8847

    Thai Nina is Back

    Got a text from Nina a few days ago that she's visiting. Not sure how long she's going to be in town. She's definitely fun time.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/res...r/9181623.html

  13. #8846

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I saw Victoria a couple of weeks back. I can confirm that she is Czech and lived for a while in Miami.
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. Damn, I only have enough funds to see 2 providers, so its a battle between Victoria, Grace from VIP, or a repeat again with the excellent Sira from CP. What a choice huh, LOL?

  14. #8845

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm thinking of seeing Victoria but wanted to know if she is really European or Brazilian? I searched previous comments and they mentioned she used to be with TG, which was all Brazilian girls. Elite has her nationality listed as Czech however. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

    https://elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=115
    I saw Victoria a couple of weeks back. I can confirm that she is Czech and lived for a while in Miami.

  15. #8844

    Victoria Davenport, Elite

    Hey all, I'm thinking of seeing Victoria but wanted to know if she is really European or Brazilian? I searched previous comments and they mentioned she used to be with TG, which was all Brazilian girls. Elite has her nationality listed as Czech however. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

    https://elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=115

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape