Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 739 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 789 839 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 18194
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7124

    Contact with Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Will repeat! Trusted senior members can PM me for her new digits.

    SYM

    Link to Rachel's BRCC porn vid:
    https://backroomcastingcouch.com/fre...c-video-Rachel
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickUsa  [View Original Post]
    She is sexy as hell, fantastic pics too. Not sure how to reach her these days though. https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/3...3979/1/2041749.
    I'd say take SYM up on the offer and contact him for her new info.

  2. #7123

    Damn sexy as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Rachel (We've Got Tonight)

    Had another overnight recently with Rachel, the 20 year old aspiring porn star spinner (see link to her BRCC vid below). Kenny Rogers (RIP) had just passed away so as I picked Rachel up for the evening I was feeling a bit melancholy and reminded of his duet with Sheena Easton, "We've Got Tonight". Call me crazy but IMO Rachel bears a slight resemblance to Sheena Easton, LOL

    Link to "We've Got Tonight" by Kenny Rogers and Sheena Easton:
    https://youtu.be/C3BuITOx3Cs

    Link to a version with Dolly Parton, who in my mind will always be inextricably linked with the memory of Kenny Rogers:
    https://youtu.be/P6IIkpmw8Ow

    Link to Bob Seger's original:
    https://youtu.be/6AJ4mRPX1SQ

    I won't bore you with all the juicy details but Rachel kept me up til about 3am and let me do things to her that are against the law in a dozen states, LOL. Rachel woke me up early the next morning with a BBBJ as I slept - she makes an excellent alarm clock! My poor cock didn't get much sleep but I'm not complaining.

    Will repeat! Trusted senior members can PM me for her new digits.

    SYM

    Link to Rachel's BRCC porn vid:
    https://backroomcastingcouch.com/fre...c-video-Rachel
    She is sexy as hell, fantastic pics too. Not sure how to reach her these days though. https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/3...3979/1/2041749.

  3. #7122

    Rachel (We've Got Tonight)

    Rachel (We've Got Tonight)

    Had another overnight recently with Rachel, the 20 year old aspiring porn star spinner (see link to her BRCC vid below). Kenny Rogers (RIP) had just passed away so as I picked Rachel up for the evening I was feeling a bit melancholy and reminded of his duet with Sheena Easton, "We've Got Tonight". Call me crazy but IMO Rachel bears a slight resemblance to Sheena Easton, LOL

    Link to "We've Got Tonight" by Kenny Rogers and Sheena Easton:
    https://youtu.be/C3BuITOx3Cs

    Link to a version with Dolly Parton, who in my mind will always be inextricably linked with the memory of Kenny Rogers:
    https://youtu.be/P6IIkpmw8Ow

    Link to Bob Seger's original:
    https://youtu.be/6AJ4mRPX1SQ

    I won't bore you with all the juicy details but Rachel kept me up til about 3am and let me do things to her that are against the law in a dozen states, LOL. Rachel woke me up early the next morning with a BBBJ as I slept - she makes an excellent alarm clock! My poor cock didn't get much sleep but I'm not complaining.

    Will repeat! Trusted senior members can PM me for her new digits.

    SYM

    Link to Rachel's BRCC porn vid:
    https://backroomcastingcouch.com/fre...c-video-Rachel

  4. #7121
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  5. #7120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by DixieProwler  [View Original Post]
    I was talking about Utr type. No problem finding the one that does 5 or more guys a day looking for a low volume type girl.
    I will PM ya.

  6. #7119
    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    They all will your there dream date. LOL.
    I was talking about Utr type. No problem finding the one that does 5 or more guys a day looking for a low volume type girl.

  7. #7118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by DixieProwler  [View Original Post]
    Due to this virus I am looking for someone who is willing to open the door naked and let me throw the money on the table and then find a chair or couch or even bend over the bed. I don't want a BBBJ, daty, lfk, dfk or bareback. I am really fond of of these positions but know I just want to hit it and pull my pants up and leave. LOL Kissimmee area would be great. Be safe.
    They all will your there dream date. LOL.

  8. #7117

    Lake county

    Had some go to's in lake county, they have all moved away.

    Anyone know of anything in this area.

    You can PM me.

  9. #7116

    Frogy

    I last saw her about a year ago. I emailed her and she responded a day later. She is way UTR and only sees past clients with a very limited schedule. Was going to school and doing well. Service was awesome as always.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayzed  [View Original Post]
    I miss Frogy, anyone know if she's out the scene? I've been out the scene myself for a while. She was a great gal, super sweet and sexy!

  10. #7115
    Quote Originally Posted by DixieProwler  [View Original Post]
    Due to this virus I am looking for someone who is willing to open the door naked and let me throw the money on the table and then find a chair or couch or even bend over the bed. I don't want a BBBJ, daty, lfk, dfk or bareback. I am really fond of of these positions but know I just want to hit it and pull my pants up and leave. LOL Kissimmee area would be great. Be safe.
    Dude if you find someone let us know LOL.

  11. #7114
    Quote Originally Posted by PingaDura  [View Original Post]
    I know things are kinda scary now however if we take precautions things will be ok.

    Maitland mom has been a great UTR for all of us, no need to go onto detail since many reviews attest to that.

    She is facing eviction and has no food for her kids and really needs help.

    Anyone wanting to see her can inbox me for details.

    Thanks.
    She's a wonderful girl, and VERY enthusiastic.

  12. #7113
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayzed  [View Original Post]
    I miss Frogy, anyone know if she's out the scene? I've been out the scene myself for a while. She was a great gal, super sweet and sexy!
    She was a lot of fun. As a few have mentioned, she's long gone with some dude.

  13. #7112

    Easy money

    Due to this virus I am looking for someone who is willing to open the door naked and let me throw the money on the table and then find a chair or couch or even bend over the bed. I don't want a BBBJ, daty, lfk, dfk or bareback. I am really fond of of these positions but know I just want to hit it and pull my pants up and leave. LOL Kissimmee area would be great. Be safe.

  14. #7111

    Maitland Mom

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleMoroz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to you, and the post, I had a great date with Sarah last night. She is a really cool chick. I would recommend anyone to so see her and help out as much as possible.
    Do you have her digits and what was the damage for a visit?

    Thanks.

    VM.

  15. #7110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Same girl, different name

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayzed  [View Original Post]
    I miss Frogy, anyone know if she's out the scene? I've been out the scene myself for a while. She was a great gal, super sweet and sexy!
    It is my understanding that she is still available, under a different name. I can't say for sure but, perhaps, search for her name and you might find the post that noted it.

    Since I cannot verify it, I won't state it.

    C3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape