Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14089

    Improvement for Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Villethe  [View Original Post]
    Writing this short story so it does not get the best of you. This banging spinner could make A LOT of money if only she acted like she advertises. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/230640278683.
    You should count yourself lucky as that's an improvement for Carly. Her and her bf usually scam and rob dudes.

  2. #14088
    Quote Originally Posted by Villethe  [View Original Post]
    I have been mongering for a long time and I get it. Its a Crap shoot. Spend a $100 and sometimes you get what you pay for and sometimes you don't. As a customer I've found being a gentlemen pays dividends but sometimes providers don't give a crap. Lazy, A. D. D. , Deamons etc get the best of them. I understand its not a glamerous life but, after all, $200 an hour requiers a certain level of performance IE stay off your phone during appointments, stay engaged with the task at hand at least ACT a little like you might be into it. This one was a complete shit show. Polite texting lead me to believe all would be well the actual encounter was a waste of my money and time.

    Lazy, A. D. D a bad attitude, horrible location, constant complaining about how she was pregnant just to name a few. Like I said I don't treat these girls poorly and wouldn't ask for anything other that what was advertised. Probably should have done a bit more research in the Forum of your fair city on this one but little head got the best of me. Writing this short story so it does not get the best of you. This banging spinner could make A LOT of money if only she acted like she advertises. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/230640278683.
    Damn, you picked the most notorious of the bunch. It's actually surprising you received anything resembling an experience, as that's more than some have gotten here.

    Other than the obvious, there aren't too many scammers in this area but would recommend doing some research before committing in case they're known to be bad.

  3. #14087

    20 year old hottie. Young + sexy

    I have been mongering for a long time and I get it. Its a Crap shoot. Spend a $100 and sometimes you get what you pay for and sometimes you don't. As a customer I've found being a gentlemen pays dividends but sometimes providers don't give a crap. Lazy, A. D. D. , Deamons etc get the best of them. I understand its not a glamerous life but, after all, $200 an hour requiers a certain level of performance IE stay off your phone during appointments, stay engaged with the task at hand at least ACT a little like you might be into it. This one was a complete shit show. Polite texting lead me to believe all would be well the actual encounter was a waste of my money and time.

    Lazy, A. D. D a bad attitude, horrible location, constant complaining about how she was pregnant just to name a few. Like I said I don't treat these girls poorly and wouldn't ask for anything other that what was advertised. Probably should have done a bit more research in the Forum of your fair city on this one but little head got the best of me. Writing this short story so it does not get the best of you. This banging spinner could make A LOT of money if only she acted like she advertises. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/230640278683.

  4. #14086

    Any info


  5. #14085

    Nikki / Delicious, traveling provider

    Had a dreamt about this one today: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/478161724838 TER 299520.

    She was most definitely the girl in the pics. They are very accurate. Asked for a deposit, did some research, and rolled the dice to see what happened given a lot of info associated with her number.

    She had a very professional attitude, and services were provided as described (as listed in the ad). I paid for a hh, ran over somewhat, but she had a good attitude about it and I finished up calmly.

    I had a pretty good time although I prefer providers who are a little more casual. That butt of hers. Goddamn.

    She's leaving tomorrow for Norfolk. No idea if she'll be back thru RVA. If you're one of these ass men hit her up.

  6. #14084

    Was working

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Do we have a pic or a name? The link is dead.
    Not sure why maybe she got enough for today. She's been on regular for awhile. Tybella or Tinka her name. Skinny little ebony.

  7. #14083

    Info

    Do we have a pic or a name? The link is dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cute little spinner this morning. She has a cute ass and tight as can be and can take a pounding. Not a clock watcher and reasonable.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/482044102976

  8. #14082

    Roxanne?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Roxanne is running specials.

    Great BBBJCIM and swallow and has been consistent at it for several years now.

    In my experiences, if I have any residual seeds left, she's happily obliged each time and dropped back down to her knees and sucked the last drop.

    She's usually prepared for my arrival each time as well. Always a mirror available to view different angles of her while her head bobs.
    What her special she's usually out of my price range?

  9. #14081

    China

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/48021794/

    I am usually a AMP guy but looks like they are all closed. So came across this ad. Did some looking didn't find her on here. So I decided to take a chance. Glad I did. As far as I could tell that is her real pics Real easy to get in touch with and get along with. Greeted me at the door with just a shirt on. Ass looked just like the pics. She shook it for me and then showed me her freshly shaved kitty. We both wash up and she sprayed the room down with some Lysol. Started with covered BJ. Sorry to say I didn't make it passed that. She worked it like a champ. So I told her don't stop and let it go. . 60 qv special this morning so I feel like I got my money's worth. She is staying at a place that is very easy to get in and out of. So I will definitely repeat soon. Stay safe.

    CG.

  10. #14080

    Great dream

    Saw this cute little spinner this morning. She has a cute ass and tight as can be and can take a pounding. Not a clock watcher and reasonable.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/482044102976

  11. #14079

    Roxanne- Specials

    Roxanne is running specials.

    Great BBBJCIM and swallow and has been consistent at it for several years now.

    In my experiences, if I have any residual seeds left, she's happily obliged each time and dropped back down to her knees and sucked the last drop.

    She's usually prepared for my arrival each time as well. Always a mirror available to view different angles of her while her head bobs.

  12. #14078

    Jb

    Hey ya'll JB is in a bind and looking for some help. Hit her up today if ya can. I'm sure everyone is in a bind but figured its worth a shot. Hit her up today if ya can or wish to.

  13. #14077
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlemNovice  [View Original Post]
    There was a African American female who used to advertise on Listcrawler and Skipthegames by the name of Sassy. She had very large knockers and a big rear end I was wondering if she was still in the game or retired any member knows who I'm talking about please drop me a line thank you.
    I know exactly who you're talking about and last dream I had with her was early fall. I haven't seen her since though.

  14. #14076
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Was textingwith her today. Looks like she is at Hawaii Midlothian which is great for me. I am stuck at work today though but will try to see her ASAP.
    Let us know how it goes, I was curious as well.

  15. #14075

    Photoshop?

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Someone on here was asking about a provider with a big soft ass. I have no experience with her and don't know how long she has been posting. Just happen to see this one on STG this morning. Looks like it might suit your desires.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/110981478240

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Looks like photoshop to me. That upper body doens't match the lower.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape