Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,351 to 22,365 of 30806
-
03-23-20 19:12 #8456Senior Member

Posts: 57Same concerns
I'm planning to suspend visits for the foreseeable future. Although as business dries up for the ladies and prices drop I'll be very tempted to jump back in. Would be curious to know what kind of protections why'all have in mind if you're continuing.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 18:23 #8455Senior Member

Posts: 80Naomi Banxxx
Has anyone seen her? If not I'll TOFTT https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1600320.
-
03-23-20 17:17 #8454Senior Member

Posts: 111Covid-19
I'm not at all which is kind of a shame because I was just about to get back in the hobby but I guess it's time for me to find a new hobby until the thing runs its course.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 17:03 #8453Senior Member

Posts: 260Highly recommend
AA 5-7 fit. Everything covered. Excellent BJ, cowgirl, doggie, DATY on menu. Anything I asked for, did not ask for anal. Great personality. Sexy af. Pics are her. I saw her before corona virus hit.
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/919-276-0752/5/
-
03-23-20 16:23 #8452Senior Member

Posts: 118COVID 19 Question
I was coming on to ask the same question. I have pressed pause button for right now.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 15:01 #8451Senior Member

Posts: 51STG site returns zero results with searches
Any ideas? Searching using filters and without, searching with name and without. Same result.
-
03-23-20 13:38 #8450Senior Member

Posts: 827I have been curious about this as well, I have stayed away for the past month just because I do not want to take the risk.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 13:28 #8449Senior Member

Posts: 190Yes, I've tried everything. I can't even logon to read or write reviews.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 13:21 #8448Senior Member

Posts: 329EB and all associated sites Suck Ass
That is because you have been banned for life. This occurs when a provider, ANY provider, complains about you or a review that you have left. This site is nothing more than an ad site. If you leave an honest review, and the girl whines about it, you are banned for life. There are many posts on here about that. That is the reason you should NEVER trust comments or reviews from any of their sites or affiliate sites.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 13:14 #8447Senior Member

Posts: 260In era of COVID-19
How are y'all handling seeing providers?
-
03-23-20 13:09 #8446Senior Member

Posts: 260Toftt
For some reason anything I click on escortalligator or escortbabylon etc. Redirects to eros!
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
SMH, pissed.
-
03-23-20 12:48 #8445Senior Member

Posts: 157Jenna
I have seen her twice in the past few months. Funny she says no low ballers. Do not pay over $80 for her service. It's ehhh. One positive is it's safe and super clean apartment. Just throw the pillow over her head and go to town. Likes to talk.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 12:39 #8444Senior Member

Posts: 67Has Anyone TOFTT
Has anyone met with this provider https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/093392436892.
Thanks & be safe.
-
03-23-20 11:35 #8443Senior Member

Posts: 546Xutr
Big NY. Please empty your inbox. I could not send you PM.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 10:52 #8442Senior Member

Posts: 1651Jenna
IDK, she just looks like a loose flabby thing to me.
Originally Posted by MarleyDog
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





