Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13469

    Daily Spa

    Called Sara at Daily said they were closed for the foreseeable future told me when they open she would let me know.

  2. #13468

    Drive-by AMP Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming he's referencing the tv news showing almost no traffic on 465. Problem is that, every time I've been on it, 465 has been business as usual.
    Don't know where they got their footage.
    I thought he was referring to all the posts on here from mongers driving around, looking for open AMPs!

  3. #13467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean?
    I'm assuming he's referencing the tv news showing almost no traffic on 465. Problem is that, every time I've been on it, 465 has been business as usual.
    Don't know where they got their footage.

  4. #13466

    Bean Pot or Franklin RD

    Sign up todays says closed for remolding.

  5. #13465
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    Indy AMP reports are starting to look like local TV traffic reports.
    What do you mean?

  6. #13464

    Leads for incall

    Oops. I posted this in escort earlier today. I'm familiar with rub ratings but what other sites are available for massage?

  7. #13463

    Reports

    Indy AMP reports are starting to look like local TV traffic reports.

  8. #13462

    Lucy from Sweet

    I have been in Arizona since the last of December, but am returning soon, has little Lucy from Sweet moved to another shop or has she returned to NY as she said she was going to? After the long drive I will need one of her great massages, best in Indianapolis. PM if you have information. Thanks, be safe out there.

  9. #13461

    Anywhere else

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    If you're desperate for a massage, the gal at Orient on and Arlington has been taking some of her regular customers who knocked on the door. Don't know if she'll do it for someone unfamiliar but it might be worth a shot. It's a total crap shoot though because timing is everything.
    Can anyone confirm other locations that may be open?

  10. #13460

    Information

    Can anyone confirm of any places still possibly providing services during this time?

    Also, anyone have a confirmed good working # for Mountain Aire? Online # isn't active. Found another number based out of Chicago that claims to be their number but goes straight to a voicemail.

  11. #13459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Try knocking

    If you're desperate for a massage, the gal at Orient on and Arlington has been taking some of her regular customers who knocked on the door. Don't know if she'll do it for someone unfamiliar but it might be worth a shot. It's a total crap shoot though because timing is everything.

  12. #13458

    Muffler / Professional now closed

    Confirmed by phone. They said 30 days.

  13. #13457

    New Blue Moon

    Went on the hunt for an open AMP in the hopes of some relaxation. I looked in one of the other sites that offers ads for rub shops and noticed that the place on Keystone just north of 62nd St put in an ad for that day. So, I made the trek knowing it was going to be as fun as Angela when it was Blue Moon.

    I was met with a 50-ish shorter lady. Maybe 5/10 but had a good attitude. The rub was pretty deep. Felt pretty good but very little tease so I assumed the worst. There was a flip and barely a glance before the happiness started. She brought out the girls and I enjoyed the standard finish. The house fee is $10 more than it was when it was Blue Moon but they have completely redone the entry area so the ambience is pretty good.

    Total $ out of the door.

    Geezer.

  14. #13456

    Are they ordered closed?

    Had a massage at ME yesterday and I think she said they'd be closed until April 1st after yesterday. Just trying to see if there's any hope of another massage in the next couple of weeks as my neck, shoulders, and back could use some punishment.

  15. #13455

    A. Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Ended up on the south side so stoped in A spa. Got a spinner type more of a B cup. She does do a great medium massage. She did sanatize my hands on te flip but insisted I work on her breast and even ask me to suck on them no mouth action but did bend down and catch my load between her tits. Will repeat. Dammage was stand house fee plus. 4 for tip.

    Bean Pot os soth Franklin wasnt open but King Spa on 52 had lights on.
    Don't know if those breasts are OK to suck on later on in the day. They might have taken a few loads by night time. Maybe a little on the sour side LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape