Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 532 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2544

    Neighbors

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPredictable  [View Original Post]
    I live in that area.

    She is very attractive.
    Well then get in touch with her. I'm sure her or her roommate could "help" out a neighbor 🤔128514;.

  2. #2543
    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few times a while (yr or more?) back. Went by Rose, then. Good BBBJ. Probably some demons in there, but, most do. Said she was from westville, NJ, but living in Philly, right off the Blvd, pennypack area. Lost touch a while ago, diff #, then. Sent cold call text about a month ago, no reply. Believe her roommate / housemate works as well. Driving by one day, she was outside couple weeks ago and have me a little bit to friendly wave
    I live in that area.

    She is very attractive.

  3. #2542

    Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyKruger1  [View Original Post]
    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...y/489625203643

    Shed some light on this one for me. Been noticing her posts, thinking about taking a shot.

    Anyone have any experiences with her? Maybe goes by the name Bridget.

    Stay safe,

    Fred.
    Saw her a few times a while (yr or more?) back. Went by Rose, then. Good BBBJ. Probably some demons in there, but, most do. Said she was from westville, NJ, but living in Philly, right off the Blvd, pennypack area. Lost touch a while ago, diff #, then. Sent cold call text about a month ago, no reply. Believe her roommate / housemate works as well. Driving by one day, she was outside couple weeks ago and have me a little bit to friendly wave 👋, as if to indicate she wanted some company, but I was busy at the time 🙄128546;.

  4. #2541

    I tried

    I tried last week to set something up for my way home from work. Didn't hear back from her for like 6 hours and got the "available now" text. If you end up TOFTT let us know. Options in KoP would be great.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyKruger1  [View Original Post]
    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...y/489625203643

    Shed some light on this one for me. Been noticing her posts, thinking about taking a shot.

    Anyone have any experiences with her? Maybe goes by the name Bridget.

    Stay safe,

    Fred.

  5. #2540

    Insight

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...y/489625203643

    Shed some light on this one for me. Been noticing her posts, thinking about taking a shot.

    Anyone have any experiences with her? Maybe goes by the name Bridget.

    Stay safe,

    Fred.

  6. #2539
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyKruger1  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to say I haven't seen her. She seems to be a new post, but make sure you fill us in when you go see her.
    I saw her last summer and she was in a house and things had to happen on a couch, which I hate. I'm a tall guy and it isn't comfortable. She did a good BBJ and there was nothing to complain about.

    But, she had the very down on her luck girl with problems thing going on. I work in healthcare and I wanted to give her medical advice and get her help more than anything else. Her current pics look like she got her health back which is great.

  7. #2538
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyKruger1  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to say I haven't seen her. She seems to be a new post, but make sure you fill us in when you go see her.
    After chatting quickly and easily in the AM and planning an afternoon date she flaked and stopped answering. YMMV.

  8. #2537

    Toftt

    Just wanted to say I haven't seen her. She seems to be a new post, but make sure you fill us in when you go see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Avcphila  [View Original Post]
    Might have to toftt. Quoting process of 60 bbj 80 ss $100 hh 150 hour.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...s/965683904130

  9. #2536

    Not that great

    Quote Originally Posted by Avcphila  [View Original Post]
    Might have to toftt. Quoting process of 60 bbj 80 ss $100 hh 150 hour.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...s/965683904130
    I've seen her before and she was not the great. Blowjob was just her lips on the head over and over not wet at all. It's cheap but super mechanical I feel like how they play with a mic is usually a good indicator of how their service will be overall. Still it's cheap so you pay for what you Get. Good luck stay safe.

  10. #2535

    Anyone seen this one in northeast / Rhawnhurst?

    Might have to toftt. Quoting process of 60 bbj 80 ss $100 hh 150 hour.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...s/965683904130

  11. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    You'd think with the corona panic and a lot of people out of work that these girls prices would be going down but I haven't been partaking because they're going way up. Most of these girls, even the crackwhore looking ones seem to be raising hr to 225-250 it's like WTF! That cute girl Sydney wanted 130 for cardate and it was BJ only so I said no. Luna is getting 400 an hour, which love her service but she's a risk who barebacks everyone, not worth 400. It's getting ridiculous.
    They're quoting those donations because punters out there are donating that amount and even more, especially the punters who want to bb or they fall in love with a provider and try to rescue them.

    That said, there are gems out there you have to just keep looking; but unfortunately you have to keep the gem you found to yourself because once an escort is too well known who is actually good it's either the prices go up, they're suddenly never available, or they get exposed to a bad new client that puts them off from working entirely or with a specific group.

    The best ones I found fly under the radar, don't abuse drugs and actually hold down a part time job other then escorting.

  12. #2533

    She's great if.

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    There's plenty of reviews of her on here. For service she's a 10, for reliability / timeliness like a 4. I only saw her once when she had an incall place in Darby and it was excellent. She's super hot and great in bed.
    I've hit it a few times, but she has flaked even more times. Worth it if you can get her.

  13. #2532
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    There's plenty of reviews of her on here. For service she's a 10, for reliability / timeliness like a 4. I only saw her once when she had an incall place in Darby and it was excellent. She's super hot and great in bed.
    A girl like this is the worst. Looks good and gives great service but do I want to drive an hour to see her when there's a 99% chance that she's going to flake on me and completely waste my time and gas? Just not worth it unless you live super close to her.

  14. #2531

    Plenty of reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhily  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Courtney? She's apparently a good provider but hard to get in contact with. Rumors of her doing BBFS.

    Link:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...972/2013124956
    There's plenty of reviews of her on here. For service she's a 10, for reliability / timeliness like a 4. I only saw her once when she had an incall place in Darby and it was excellent. She's super hot and great in bed.

  15. #2530
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhily  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Courtney? She's apparently a good provider but hard to get in contact with. Rumors of her doing BBFS.

    Link:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...972/2013124956
    Read back. There are a ton of reviews. She's hot AF, but she is a total flake. You're lucky if you can get her at all, but she will keep lying about being close for hours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape