Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 980 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 14695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3250

    Couple years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhastaa  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at a location in Seminole a couple years back. Very nice and accommodating. Good rate. Will see her again.
    You saw her a couple years ago and plan to repeat?

    Wonder if she will remember you.

    But thanks for the info.

  2. #3249

    More than likely

    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her again tonight. She replied with the same 80/120/180 prices. I told her if she could do 100 for half hour I would go see her. She said ok. I drove across the bridge to her hotel at Gulf to Bay and US-19 and then she ghosted when I got there.
    She got a better offer. She is gaming us thinking we would do $$.

  3. #3248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Been there

    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her again tonight. She replied with the same 80/120/180 prices. I told her if she could do 100 for half hour I would go see her. She said ok. I drove across the bridge to her hotel at Gulf to Bay and US-19 and then she ghosted when I got there.
    Nothing like driving with high expectations far and getting no reward, for your efforts.

  4. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    If it's that random then she's negotiable. She can pound sand at 300/ hr. Anything over 150/ hr and I'm usually out. 100/ hh intro session is about all I'm willing to risk.
    I messaged her again tonight. She replied with the same 80/120/180 prices. I told her if she could do 100 for half hour I would go see her. She said ok. I drove across the bridge to her hotel at Gulf to Bay and US-19 and then she ghosted when I got there.

  5. #3246

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JackPineSavag  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me any info.

    I am seeing her on Tuesday.

    She sent me some really yummy pics.

    Seems really nice.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2914254
    I saw her at a location in Seminole a couple years back. Very nice and accommodating. Good rate. Will see her again.

  6. #3245
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Her donations are all over the place!

    She texted me 100/150/200. I think she just sends random #'s to whoever and see who takes the bait.
    If it's that random then she's negotiable. She can pound sand at 300/ hr. Anything over 150/ hr and I'm usually out. 100/ hh intro session is about all I'm willing to risk.

  7. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Any ad asking for prepayment or PayPal, ect is a scam. You send the money and it will be gone. Note: explicit pictures and explicit talk. Bill Ho.
    Any idiot who falls for that deserves to get ripped off or put in cuffs. All of these type ads have a similar format and read.

    And unrealistic pics.

  8. #3243
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Note: explicit pictures and explicit talk. Bill Ho.
    Yea, I tend to veer clear of anyone who posts nudes or talks about explicit sex acts. Not always though. I'm not really sure if it's a wise move or not, just always made sense in my head. I have done it in Vegas, but I did outcall to the hotel lobby first.

  9. #3242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Prepayment? NO!

    Any ad asking for prepayment or PayPal, ect is a scam. You send the money and it will be gone. Note: explicit pictures and explicit talk. Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush85  [View Original Post]

  10. #3241
    Quote Originally Posted by JackPineSavag  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 200 hhr and 300 hr.
    Her donations are all over the place!

    She texted me 100/150/200. I think she just sends random #'s to whoever and see who takes the bait.

  11. #3240

    Annastassia

    Can anyone give me any info.

    I am seeing her on Tuesday.

    She sent me some really yummy pics.

    Seems really nice.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2914254

  12. #3239

    Reality setting in

    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    She must have gotten some consistent feedback about those prices. She quoted me a little while ago 80 qv 120 hr and 180 for the hour.
    She's waking up to the fact that for obvious reasons business in this profession is way down around the world!

  13. #3238

    The whole ad screams rip off to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush85  [View Original Post]
    The whole ad screams rip off to me. Especially this part though "I don't ACCEPT CASH PAYMENT ONLY CASHAPP OR PAYPAL".

  14. #3237

    Another go round with kimberleigh

    So I figured I would take one last trip across the bridge before mayor Castor decides to lock down the entire city and jail anyone out after dark. Texted a few girls and Kim was the first one to respond. I've seen the quality of Tampa girls decline recently so I'm happy they're decent providers on the saint Pete side. Since I've seen this girl a few times before it's been really easy to get what I want out of her. BBBJ, cfs, rcg, dog, Mish, ended BBBJCIM.

    We talked for a little bit afterwards and apparently a customer robbed her the other day. I do know that anal is on the table with Kim, so if that's up your alley.

  15. #3236
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me anything about this little cutie? Is she as good as her ad would lead me to believe?

    Is she actually working out of a massage place or is she just incall somewhere?

    http://clearwater-fl.skipthegames.co...s/243166446476
    She's been around for a few years. She's always been a good time everytime I've seen her but she can be a little flaky sometimes. Sometimes she has an apt. And other times she's in a hotel but she moves around a lot. I've never seen her prices that high. Used to be 1. 0 for hh. Once she gets to know you she is very relaxed but prior to meeting you she is usually very paranoid. She will go silent on you even if she knows you. She has a bad case of ADD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape