Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 740 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 790 840 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 18196
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7111
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayzed  [View Original Post]
    I miss Frogy, anyone know if she's out the scene? I've been out the scene myself for a while. She was a great gal, super sweet and sexy!
    She was a lot of fun. As a few have mentioned, she's long gone with some dude.

  2. #7110

    Easy money

    Due to this virus I am looking for someone who is willing to open the door naked and let me throw the money on the table and then find a chair or couch or even bend over the bed. I don't want a BBBJ, daty, lfk, dfk or bareback. I am really fond of of these positions but know I just want to hit it and pull my pants up and leave. LOL Kissimmee area would be great. Be safe.

  3. #7109

    Maitland Mom

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleMoroz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to you, and the post, I had a great date with Sarah last night. She is a really cool chick. I would recommend anyone to so see her and help out as much as possible.
    Do you have her digits and what was the damage for a visit?

    Thanks.

    VM.

  4. #7108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Same girl, different name

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayzed  [View Original Post]
    I miss Frogy, anyone know if she's out the scene? I've been out the scene myself for a while. She was a great gal, super sweet and sexy!
    It is my understanding that she is still available, under a different name. I can't say for sure but, perhaps, search for her name and you might find the post that noted it.

    Since I cannot verify it, I won't state it.

    C3.

  5. #7107
    Looking for a utr if anyone wants to share in tough times like these. Don't really post often but I'm a 'journeyman' from AMP to classifieds. Frequent of Alexlynn and London (valley girl) on EB. Thanks in advance.

  6. #7106
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    She met a guy and they now live in Amsterdam.
    I believe you're mixing up your reptiles. Gaterfood is in Amsterdam with some lucky guy.

  7. #7105

    If I am not mistaken.

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Small world I was legit thinking about her last night. I think she is out the game. I would love to see her again.
    She met a guy and they now live in Amsterdam.

  8. #7104
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayzed  [View Original Post]
    I miss Frogy, anyone know if she's out the scene? I've been out the scene myself for a while. She was a great gal, super sweet and sexy!
    Small world I was legit thinking about her last night. I think she is out the game. I would love to see her again.

  9. #7103

    Maintland Mom

    Quote Originally Posted by PingaDura  [View Original Post]
    I know things are kinda scary now however if we take precautions things will be ok.

    Maitland mom has been a great UTR for all of us, no need to go onto detail since many reviews attest to that.

    She is facing eviction and has no food for her kids and really needs help.

    Anyone wanting to see her can inbox me for details.

    Thanks.
    Thanks to you, and the post, I had a great date with Sarah last night. She is a really cool chick. I would recommend anyone to so see her and help out as much as possible.

  10. #7102

    Frogy

    I miss Frogy, anyone know if she's out the scene? I've been out the scene myself for a while. She was a great gal, super sweet and sexy!

  11. #7101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    Seems like when she retired she might have lost track of who she had seen. Cause I tried to pm a few times and no answer. I saw her a bunch of times. Even brought a bottle of tequila when her family member passed away.

    Hoping to see her again.
    I spoke with her today she is doing good. But as I reported before she doesn't live here anymore and only comes up every once in a while. She has a full time job so she only See's selected old friends only once in a while for extra cash when time permits for her to drive up to Orlando. She only comes up a day or two to see a couple of us and then goes back home. Only thing I can say is just keep sending her PM's hopefully she will respond.

    Everyone stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  12. #7100

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested as well. I sent her a PM but not sure what else I could do atm.
    Seems like when she retired she might have lost track of who she had seen. Cause I tried to pm a few times and no answer. I saw her a bunch of times. Even brought a bottle of tequila when her family member passed away.

    Hoping to see her again.

  13. #7099

    Maitland mom

    I know things are kinda scary now however if we take precautions things will be ok.

    Maitland mom has been a great UTR for all of us, no need to go onto detail since many reviews attest to that.

    She is facing eviction and has no food for her kids and really needs help.

    Anyone wanting to see her can inbox me for details.

    Thanks.

  14. #7098

    Marina GFE.

    I was a regular of yours last year for about 3 months and came back to town from being away with work and saw you retired. Please PM me if you see this as I tried to send you a message to Marinaangel77 but it is not going through saying you box is full. Would love to see you again!

  15. #7097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested as well. I sent her a PM but not sure what else I could do atm.
    Send her a Pm at Marinaangel77 that is her new Username she will screen you and if she wants to see you she will reply via PM.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape