Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 887 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3840

    Cali

    I have visited Cali myself twice since this review. She met my expectations and then some. As for the roommate I was unsure she was female on my first visit, but like op said I never felt unsafe. I did however meet the roommate, Nicole, on second visit with Cali. I would recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwood711  [View Original Post]
    I saw somebody else on here asking about Demi and I've been wanting to see her as well. Since I hadn't seen any info reported for her, I decided to TOFTT.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...5/076296407307

    I arrived at her mid-range hotel and was pleasantly surprised to find that she looks exactly like her pictures. I was not expecting that since she has a very attractive face which is even nicer in person. She was a bit protective of her location until I arrived, but nothing sketchy or fishy. Just a lot of "text when you get here. Call when you park. " kind of stuff. She has an incredible personality and is very bubbly and talkative but not too talkative. Her hotel was set up with a living space in one area, and a bedroom in another. More on that later. We ended up having to engage in our activities on the pull out sofa bed. Not terrible and like I said, she was very accommodating. She was absolutely willing to do anything, but didn't seem like she was too into kissing. Also, her body was nice, but it's definitely not as tight up top as an 18 year old, but honestly I prefer her body the way it was. Just a little saggy here and there with smaller tits. She also has a pretty substantial scar on her chest. It looks like a surgery scar, but it's pretty noticeable. It didn't bother me, but I know some people tend to be a little picky, so wanted to mention it.

    She started with a BBBJ before I asked if she would mind some DATY. She definitely didn't mind that and made it known Very nice, smooth and she definitely gets very wet. Moved on to mish and finished in the cover. All in all, I would definitely repeat. She has a super cute face and an incredible personality that you just don't see, so for that alone, I'd recommend her and she's definitely very accommodating to requests..

  2. #3839

    Cali

    I have had a dream with Cali twice after seeing a very positive review on her a few months ago. I will try to find it as it was very detailed and informative. As for my experience I would highly recommend her. She looks exactly as her picture and her ass is even more amazing in person. To top it she has a very sweet personality, good conversation and I never feel rushed. She seems to really enjoy her time with me and I don't feel like just another client. I like that she doesn't just lay there as she is very involved and is amazing and what she does, and is very soft, warm, and wet!

    She does have a roommate named Nicole who will hide in the other room with music playing while I visit. The first time I visited I wasn't sure it was a female in there as I never saw her, but on my second visit she was in the living area and Cali introduced us and even offered for the 2 girl special. Sadly I had to decline as they are both very beautiful women.

    I highly recommend you pay her a visit she is definitely worth it!

    Quote Originally Posted by JVille74  [View Original Post]

  3. #3838

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by DCloud9  [View Original Post]
    Have been away for quite a while but wanted to pass on an old experience about this question. I met her once but she was so 'tired' that she was unable to do anything. YMMV of course but as the title says, I am not a fan. Her pics are her I believe as she was slim with a nice body at the time. She was not unattractive but I would suggest that you be really sure that she is 'awake' before a visit. Sorry but not a repeat for me.

    D.
    Tried last night. 30 min ride and was asked to call when I got off the exit. Phone went straight to voicemail after that.

    I begrudgingly called a backup, so it wasn't a total loss. My back up has too many rules, I'm not used to. If someone has a line on a spinner they would share that's be great. To bad this didn't turn out.

  4. #3837
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    Pics are real but a couple years old. There are some reviews of her from about a year or so back. She went by the names Holly, Kitty and Jade. I met her a few times back then. Services were good, but she had demons that caused her to be very sporadic in meeting up. They may be the reason she has been away from the game. I tried meeting up with her this weekend while in Gville, but didn't work out.
    Have been away for quite a while but wanted to pass on an old experience about this question. I met her once but she was so 'tired' that she was unable to do anything. YMMV of course but as the title says, I am not a fan. Her pics are her I believe as she was slim with a nice body at the time. She was not unattractive but I would suggest that you be really sure that she is 'awake' before a visit. Sorry but not a repeat for me.

    D.

  5. #3836
    Quote Originally Posted by JVille74  [View Original Post]
    I meant to ask about this one as well. I've seen her ads every now and then for a while but I was just never too sure.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/483193379522
    Go find out for yourself and report back.

  6. #3835

    Also this one?

    I meant to ask about this one as well. I've seen her ads every now and then for a while but I was just never too sure.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/483193379522

  7. #3834

    Anyone have a visit with this one?


  8. #3833

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Pics are real but a couple years old. There are some reviews of her from about a year or so back. She went by the names Holly, Kitty and Jade. I met her a few times back then. Services were good, but she had demons that caused her to be very sporadic in meeting up. They may be the reason she has been away from the game. I tried meeting up with her this weekend while in Gville, but didn't work out.

  9. #3832

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    I have not had any experience with her, but one of providers I do frequent is actually roommates with her, and she was there when I stopped by yesterday. I have no clue what her skills are like, but she has a super sweet personality and seems very nice. I would say the pics are her, although she was fully clothed when I saw her so it's hard to tell.

    RM.
    Thanks RM. I tried to nail down a time with her but her texts were sporadic and I wouldn't hear from her for 1/2 hour or longer. When I contact someone I am ready to go. LOL.

    I know they get texted constantly but I let them know I am ready to go and to hang in there with me on the convo so I can get location, etc.

    I'll try again.

  10. #3831

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    I have not had any experience with her, but one of providers I do frequent is actually roommates with her, and she was there when I stopped by yesterday. I have no clue what her skills are like, but she has a super sweet personality and seems very nice. I would say the pics are her, although she was fully clothed when I saw her so it's hard to tell.

    RM.

  11. #3830

  12. #3829

    Anyone Partake?

    Has anyone partaken in this one yet? I've seen her post on and off for a while now. She's petite which is what I like. Fairly responsive to texts. Just curious if anyone had any experience before I dive in.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/770755919378

    RM.

  13. #3828

    Re: Scarlett Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by HopkinsJake  [View Original Post]
    I'd be careful. I've seen her a couple of times. The first time was absolutely incredible. The second time was not good at all. Demons were definitely an an issue then. Can't speak for now. And then she proceed to blow up my burner for a couple weeks afterwards.
    First (and only) time with her was unreal. It was like being in a porno. However, after telling her not to contact my phone she proceeded to at least three times. She's probably a good one-and-done.

  14. #3827

    Katie

    Had a daydream with Katie Today that went very very well. She was referred to me by someone else who is not available when I called. Ink d up but very cute and much prettier in person. Opted for QV and was pleasingly surprised by her skills. Message for added details.

  15. #3826
    Quote Originally Posted by HopkinsJake  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That was me. It was crazy. The first experience was so great. The second experience I had with her freaked me out.
    Glad you made it out unscathed and it's a shame (erratic behavior from her) in my opinion because it appears that she's definitely attractive but the fact that she's 19 or 20 had me hesitant to pull the trigger. As we all know that age doesn't necessarily mean that someone is immature if they're on the young side but unless you can actually see for yourself coupled with how they act you really don't know unless a forum like this exists for us to share. Stay safe and thanks for your input.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape