Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,831 to 16,845 of 26416
-
03-23-20 15:35 #9586Regular Member

Posts: 4Alexa PCM
Pureclassymodels has a new girl Alexa. And since I've seen several girls before booking was a breeze. I was able to meet her in downtown MKE. I knocked on the door and there comes out a very cute Asian girl. She is American born and speaks English fluently. I can tell she was a bit shy as she is new to the biz, but I know I made the right choice that night. Alexa is very cute. Dark hair, smooth skin, and she has a nice plumped booty. Took a shower real quick and Alexa was sitting on the bed waiting for me. A short introduction about ourselves so we can get the mood going. Then we began to DFK, our clothes came off and I was all over her smooth body. Alexa dropped down her knees and gave me a fantastic BBBJ with balls licking. Great amount of suction and eye contact. I just had to taste her so went to the bed for some 69. Just fresh, tasting tight Asian pussy. I can eat her for hours in that position. The beds was getting wet and Alexa was moaning in pleasure, as Alexa was getting wet. I soon busted my load down her warm Asian mouth. Both cleaned up then we went at it again. Multiple positions, Reverse Asian cowgirl, then doggy was my favorite. Seeing her Asian booty just made me bust a load yet again in her mouth.
Treat her guys well! She is definitely on my list to do after I see the other Asians in Chicago. Alexa so happens to be in Milwaukee. She is quite pricey, but she delivers.
Here is the link.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1845630
-
03-23-20 13:17 #9585Senior Member

Posts: 135She is not that great, she likes to rush it and she is not the sexiest thing to look at. She is as bald as a cue ball.
Originally Posted by Jeff1950
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 10:50 #9584Senior Member

Posts: 812Lipsy
Tried contacting her, but got no reply. She's had a couple ads on STG since last Friday. Tried again saying I saw her ad on STG and the reply I got was "nope". https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/959923182695.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 10:35 #9583Senior Member

Posts: 184Lilnympho
Had a meet up with her a few weeks ago. Menu is wide open. You have to uber her to you or do an incall. She's super tight, you can go bare if you want (I chose not to), but she is full GFE. Fun, young girl. Teeth are a little messed up but otherwise decent. She definitely looks like she's a cutter too. Both arms had some old scars.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/694976590080
-
03-23-20 04:38 #9582Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 21Sommer
Can you please PM me her phone number. Thank you.
Originally Posted by DanielLee1996
[View Original Post]
BigA.
-
03-23-20 01:19 #9581Senior Member

Posts: 290Coronavirus.
Originally Posted by Daddio1040
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 22:45 #9580Senior Member

Posts: 686Infect her
With happiness?
Maybe goodwill towards others?
I hate the cryptic stuff.
Originally Posted by Daddio1040
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 22:23 #9579Senior Member

Posts: 59Please clarify
Don't quite get what you are trying to say.
Originally Posted by Jeff1950
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 21:48 #9578Senior Member

Posts: 32Yes, she's great.
I hope you didn't infect her.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 17:18 #9577Senior Member

Posts: 166Krissy
Ez set up via text. Extremely clean apartment on northside. She's very well groomed and clean body. Petite and gorgeous. 120 hhr is a steal for her looks but not her service. Only thing she allows us CBJ and cfs. Only does doggy and dead fish. Only plus her service provides is she is extremely tight. Even with cover on I don't even last 10 min with her. I recommend her if you care for looks and tightness. Repeat, already seen her 3 times. Good luck and stay safe.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/155129231297
-
03-22-20 14:05 #9576Regular Member

Posts: 1Sommer
Good afternoon. Anyone interested in PM the digits? Always enjoyed her BBBJ back when she was on S. 27th.
-
03-22-20 13:29 #9575Senior Member

Posts: 402Sommer
Thanks to Muffdiver for providing digits. I went and seen Sommer for the 1st time. Anyway, safe incall and easy to text with. Arrived, took my pants off sat on her bed while she got on her knees on the floor and gave me an above average BBBJCIM DT. Big titties to play with. I was pretty worked up that day so I lasted about 5 minutes. Wish I had more to report. LOL. Little rough looking but like everyone says she gives some good head.
-
03-22-20 13:20 #9574Senior Member

Posts: 193I always liked her, she was troubled, but sweet. Would love to see her again if I come out of retirement.
Originally Posted by JohnKat
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 12:58 #9573Senior Member

Posts: 36Sommer
Sommer is having trouble posting her ad so pm me for her number. Extremely popular before she disappeared.
-
03-22-20 10:27 #9572Regular Member

Posts: 3I'd sure like the same thing. Been waiting for her return.
Originally Posted by Winter12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





