Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,686 to 23,700 of 59515
-
03-22-20 09:47 #35830Senior Member

Posts: 332They are not open. They left all the neon signs lite up but not the open sign. There was cars parked. Appointment only?
Originally Posted by Machintosh
[View Original Post]
Holiday massage is 100% open.
-
03-22-20 05:17 #35829Senior Member

Posts: 297Duh
Moon was the one I was thinking of.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 22:14 #35828Banned Member

Posts: 13634Are you the dude that was wheezing that my buddy told me about?
Originally Posted by GunLvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 21:30 #35827Banned Member

Posts: 13634Thanks for posting that. Any idea if they're under new management and no more upsell shit?
Originally Posted by BDaddy17
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 17:37 #35826Senior Member

Posts: 322Amanda was holding down the fort today
By her self, open sign off but her car was there. Thinking they were taking by appt. Only.
Originally Posted by GunLvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 15:03 #35825Senior Member

Posts: 55Hell I might have seen you when I was coming in. Yeah they are super busy compared to a week ago. Hope it stays off the radar but with all the new attention.
Originally Posted by GunLvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 14:51 #35824Banned Member

Posts: 13634A mask won't suffice for some of the fuglies out there that I refer to as two-baggers.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 13:20 #35823Senior Member

Posts: 144Luna
Luna is the old Rose Massage on BH north of Simpson Circle.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 10:14 #35822Regular Member

Posts: 20Old fart
That old fart might have been me, but I don't consider myself an old fart, but I was in a truck hahaha, yes I was there yesterday, yes they wore masks and yes they was very busy.
Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 09:44 #35821Senior Member

Posts: 352Re Health-Anna and Amanda (Bella) working today wearing masks
LOL, I have had some over the years that I wish had been wearing a mask!
Originally Posted by TaoistMaster
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 08:13 #35820Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sounds like Moon or Oasis.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 08:10 #35819Banned Member

Posts: 13634Busy, probably since many other CAMPs are closed.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 06:00 #35818Senior Member

Posts: 297Across from VIP. Stand-alone bld.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 03:37 #35817Senior Member

Posts: 282I think it would kill the mood for me to look at her with a mask on.
Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 23:57 #35816Senior Member

Posts: 495Brisk as in busy or more options on the menu?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






