Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 765 of 981 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 815 865 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 14703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3243
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Note: explicit pictures and explicit talk. Bill Ho.
    Yea, I tend to veer clear of anyone who posts nudes or talks about explicit sex acts. Not always though. I'm not really sure if it's a wise move or not, just always made sense in my head. I have done it in Vegas, but I did outcall to the hotel lobby first.

  2. #3242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Prepayment? NO!

    Any ad asking for prepayment or PayPal, ect is a scam. You send the money and it will be gone. Note: explicit pictures and explicit talk. Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush85  [View Original Post]

  3. #3241
    Quote Originally Posted by JackPineSavag  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 200 hhr and 300 hr.
    Her donations are all over the place!

    She texted me 100/150/200. I think she just sends random #'s to whoever and see who takes the bait.

  4. #3240

    Annastassia

    Can anyone give me any info.

    I am seeing her on Tuesday.

    She sent me some really yummy pics.

    Seems really nice.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2914254

  5. #3239

    Reality setting in

    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    She must have gotten some consistent feedback about those prices. She quoted me a little while ago 80 qv 120 hr and 180 for the hour.
    She's waking up to the fact that for obvious reasons business in this profession is way down around the world!

  6. #3238

    The whole ad screams rip off to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush85  [View Original Post]
    The whole ad screams rip off to me. Especially this part though "I don't ACCEPT CASH PAYMENT ONLY CASHAPP OR PAYPAL".

  7. #3237

    Another go round with kimberleigh

    So I figured I would take one last trip across the bridge before mayor Castor decides to lock down the entire city and jail anyone out after dark. Texted a few girls and Kim was the first one to respond. I've seen the quality of Tampa girls decline recently so I'm happy they're decent providers on the saint Pete side. Since I've seen this girl a few times before it's been really easy to get what I want out of her. BBBJ, cfs, rcg, dog, Mish, ended BBBJCIM.

    We talked for a little bit afterwards and apparently a customer robbed her the other day. I do know that anal is on the table with Kim, so if that's up your alley.

  8. #3236
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me anything about this little cutie? Is she as good as her ad would lead me to believe?

    Is she actually working out of a massage place or is she just incall somewhere?

    http://clearwater-fl.skipthegames.co...s/243166446476
    She's been around for a few years. She's always been a good time everytime I've seen her but she can be a little flaky sometimes. Sometimes she has an apt. And other times she's in a hotel but she moves around a lot. I've never seen her prices that high. Used to be 1. 0 for hh. Once she gets to know you she is very relaxed but prior to meeting you she is usually very paranoid. She will go silent on you even if she knows you. She has a bad case of ADD.

  9. #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by JackPineSavag  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 200 hhr and 300 hr.
    She must have gotten some consistent feedback about those prices. She quoted me a little while ago 80 qv 120 hr and 180 for the hour.

  10. #3234

    By any chance

    Quote Originally Posted by JackPineSavag  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 200 hhr and 300 hr.
    Did she happen to mention what she means by 300. She looks like lot of fun; and, even when she a little bit on the side that is not my type I think I would hit her. She has a beautiful face and mouth.

  11. #3233

    WOW. GPS during a crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by JackPineSavag  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 200 hhr and 300 hr.
    The law of supply and demand at work, but not necessarily in a good way. Might be worth it if she can show a negative test for COVID-19. Just saying.

  12. #3232

    Blond Pawg


  13. #3231

    Texted her

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me anything about this little cutie? Is she as good as her ad would lead me to believe?

    Is she actually working out of a massage place or is she just incall somewhere?

    http://clearwater-fl.skipthegames.co...s/243166446476
    Quoted me 200 hhr and 300 hr.

  14. #3230

    Anybody know this one?

    Can anyone tell me anything about this little cutie? Is she as good as her ad would lead me to believe?

    Is she actually working out of a massage place or is she just incall somewhere?

    http://clearwater-fl.skipthegames.co...s/243166446476
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Butterflies.jpg‎  

  15. #3229

    About your list

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Literally 80% of the board has so idea who these girls are. That Bella gets high marks in the head arena but o have not seen her yet but is on my list. I have stepped back for the time being until this virus bs has blown over.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/47729471/
    / Are the utr's available? I don't do the strip clubs, can't say, but Luna in Pasco, despite her past has declined in service, and appearance in the last months. If you are thinking about seeing her for the first time, PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape