Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,506 to 20,520 of 28280
-
03-21-20 07:01 #7775Senior Member

Posts: 463Tulips
May have to put out some action footage of this one. What a spectacular suck and fuck display she puts on. Standard fare, safe provider, you won't be disappointed. She comes highly recommended.
No need to hmu about BBBJ or cim; assume it or I'll advise otherwise.
-
03-21-20 05:02 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 878I think your talking about Ember Raine. They are talking about a different Raine. Look at the link he posted.
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 02:24 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 309
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BobDm
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BobDm
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the input guys. Ya. Just what I figured. A real firecracker. Looks like I flipped that looney switch when I didn't walk thru the cracked door. If I get bored again, I will text her to see if she wants to make up.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 22:15 #7772Regular Member

Posts: 20Amille
Any feedback on her? Was too scared to do an outcall but now has incall.
https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...tampa/47826001
-
03-20-20 22:04 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 178SW Jackie around Busch and 30 about 5'5" 160
I believe is here Name my cousin tried contacting her several times. He says if it is the same young lady skill-5, body 7 looks 6 instruction and worthiness 8.
Originally Posted by LillHo
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 21:11 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 54Need feedback
Anyone toft yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/47355180/
-
03-20-20 18:00 #7769Senior Member

Posts: 1144Jules
All of this reminds me of Jules in Lutz. Full of BS stories and seems drunk most of the time, but if you can get her in the right mood, she's an amazling MILF spinner fu*.
Originally Posted by BobDm
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 10:14 #7768Senior Member

Posts: 50Ruby
If a picture is worth a thousand words, that sir, was worth about 10,000. .
Originally Posted by MongeringMicky
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 10:13 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 463Bay Area Double Trouble
Two local favs in action. Not recent at all, but they may still be tag teaming.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e3f3dba39634
Standard fare and worth it for one, the other, or surely both (never had the two together, though a search should provide plenty of info). I have no more information to provide other than a video and 8 action shots.
Aint nobody else fuckin on film? Gettin lonely over here ridin photo / video solo.
-
03-20-20 01:03 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 463Yall boys be safe out there man. This thing is no joke. I think I'm going to make a few pH playlists and call it a year.
Originally Posted by MadMax67
[View Original Post]
Do your research on recent US ICU intakes for people under 60. It ain't just the elderly that this thing is targeting.
-
03-19-20 23:59 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 204I had a very similar experience 3-4 months ago. I don't believe she suffers from the same problem most of the girls have but rather she has an imbalance in her brain of some sort. I'm not sure if she can control herself or understands there is a problem. She could be so sweet only if.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 22:36 #7764Banned Member

Posts: 5343She used to be fun about 4-5 years ago. I offered to bring her furniture when she was moving once and she went bat shit on my stating it was non of my business, how dare I intrude on her personal life etc!! That was my last contact with her.
Originally Posted by Pretend
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 21:20 #7763Senior Member

Posts: 544Hot women always seem to get by.
Originally Posted by MadMax67
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 20:47 #7762Senior Member

Posts: 36Met with this girl today, set up an appointment at 4, when I arrived and ask her for room number.
She told me to wait for 5 minutes (end up being 20 minutes).
First visit, so I choose to do a QV for .8 roses.
Service was BBBJ for less than a min then she told me to get on top and be gentle.
Less than a min she kept yelling it's very painful for her, and tell me to finish using hand.
She won't even do it for you, so basically you paid. 8 roses to masturbate and cum onto her.
Accidentally got a little cum into her mouth and she ask me to give. 2 more for the poor service she gave.
Not repeating, stay safe out there, fellas.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/47586921/
-
03-19-20 17:15 #7761Senior Member

Posts: 878Just a thought
Since all the bars are closed the strippers have to make money so. E way. Posting or walking.










Reply With Quote






