Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9552

    Fakes, all of them

    Mostly. I have never come across an add with email as the only contact option and them being legit. They often come with really hot, well made pics (often pornstars). As a rule, try to keep in the back of your head, if something looks to good to be true, IT isn't!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio1040  [View Original Post]
    Just curious for any insight or experience with the newer trend of escorts using email as their requested response format, rather than a telephone number to text or call. Seems somewhat suspicious to me. Texting or calling would be quicker and more efficient communication. Or are they trying to capture mongers' email addresses to follow up with future email offers or scams?

    I have not yet contacted any provider by email. Anyone with experience to share??

    Stay healthy.

    Daddio.

  2. #9551

    Email contact trend

    Just curious for any insight or experience with the newer trend of escorts using email as their requested response format, rather than a telephone number to text or call. Seems somewhat suspicious to me. Texting or calling would be quicker and more efficient communication. Or are they trying to capture mongers' email addresses to follow up with future email offers or scams?

    I have not yet contacted any provider by email. Anyone with experience to share??

    Stay healthy.

    Daddio.

  3. #9550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Nikki

    Saw her at a familiar place near hwy 100/ Beloit. She's an attractive woman (grading on a curve) but she has something going on I think. I'm not the biggest guy in the world, I'm comfortable enough saying that, but she complained of pain non stop. To the point I couldn't even finish. So went back to a bbbjwcimas.

    YMMV but I won't be repeating.
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-get-this-bomb-head-gentle/354446631959

  4. #9549
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I hope to I could give you a performance reference but unfortunately, she ghosted me twice. We agreed on services and donation. She told me whereabouts, Northwest side, when I arrived and call d back as agreed, . Crickets.

    After watching her Pornhub videos, I decided to try again. When I called her, she apologized and promised to make it up to me. I drove to the area and called. Silence.
    Wasn't aware she had a pornhub channel. Have a link or user name?

  5. #9548
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBbwMILFs  [View Original Post]
    Yup had plenty of good times with her. Good friendly attitude and caters to special requests. Been a while tho so might need to go back.
    She needs to do some trimming, good lord!

  6. #9547

    Ghosted me a couple of times!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBbwMILFs  [View Original Post]
    Yup had plenty of good times with her. Good friendly attitude and caters to special requests. Been a while tho so might need to go back.
    I hope to I could give you a performance reference but unfortunately, she ghosted me twice. We agreed on services and donation. She told me whereabouts, Northwest side, when I arrived and call d back as agreed, . Crickets.

    After watching her Pornhub videos, I decided to try again. When I called her, she apologized and promised to make it up to me. I drove to the area and called. Silence.

  7. #9546
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experience on this one? Hosts near north side. Seniors and pm preferred.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/313412975464
    Yup had plenty of good times with her. Good friendly attitude and caters to special requests. Been a while tho so might need to go back.

  8. #9545

    Kandii thick MILF

    Any recent experience on this one? Hosts near north side. Seniors and pm preferred.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/313412975464

  9. #9544
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She is an old pro. Bring your own raincoat. Performance is ok. Donation is very affordable. Be ready to perform, you will be recorded. Just saying.
    Saw her around a year ago, did not get the sense that was happening at the time but now you got me wondering. Thanks for the heads up though LOL. Was thinking about pulling the trigger again soon. Now not so much.

  10. #9543
    Does anyone have contact info for Kenzie? Haven't seen ads from her in a while.

  11. #9542
    They have since went separate ways. Greata is a gem though.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    This one who was doing doubles with Bella / Chella on the south side. Same tattoo just above the right ankle.

  12. #9541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Guess I'm a porn star

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    I'm always looking for an opportunity to jump start my amateur porn career, how do you know she records her sessions?
    I've seen her over a year ago. Didn't know I was starring in one of her films.

  13. #9540

    Camera

    I'm not sure someone would record themselves doing something illegal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She is an old pro. Bring your own raincoat. Performance is ok. Donation is very affordable. Be ready to perform, you will be recorded. Just saying.

  14. #9539

    Recorded

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She is an old pro. Bring your own raincoat. Performance is ok. Donation is very affordable. Be ready to perform, you will be recorded. Just saying.
    I'm always looking for an opportunity to jump start my amateur porn career, how do you know she records her sessions?

  15. #9538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    I'll give you three reasons why guys are electing to stay away for a while:

    1) Condoms do nothing to stop the spread of this infection.

    2) there are several mongers on the board who would be considered "higher risk" individuals when it comes to Covid-19.

    3) Nobody in the history of mongering ever died a month after a date because of something they "caught" during a meeting.

    Nobody's repressing your freedoms. Go ahead, screw all day if you want. If you're believing this whole thing is a hoax then Lick the door knobs on your way out for all I care. It seems your the one trying to influence the freedoms of people in here who are choosing to exercise their freedom to keep it zipped up for a while.
    Guess Ill have to rub one out in the shower for a while, look at all the money we will save, then I can afford one of them fancy city girl HO"s.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape