Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9549
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I hope to I could give you a performance reference but unfortunately, she ghosted me twice. We agreed on services and donation. She told me whereabouts, Northwest side, when I arrived and call d back as agreed, . Crickets.

    After watching her Pornhub videos, I decided to try again. When I called her, she apologized and promised to make it up to me. I drove to the area and called. Silence.
    Wasn't aware she had a pornhub channel. Have a link or user name?

  2. #9548
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBbwMILFs  [View Original Post]
    Yup had plenty of good times with her. Good friendly attitude and caters to special requests. Been a while tho so might need to go back.
    She needs to do some trimming, good lord!

  3. #9547

    Ghosted me a couple of times!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBbwMILFs  [View Original Post]
    Yup had plenty of good times with her. Good friendly attitude and caters to special requests. Been a while tho so might need to go back.
    I hope to I could give you a performance reference but unfortunately, she ghosted me twice. We agreed on services and donation. She told me whereabouts, Northwest side, when I arrived and call d back as agreed, . Crickets.

    After watching her Pornhub videos, I decided to try again. When I called her, she apologized and promised to make it up to me. I drove to the area and called. Silence.

  4. #9546
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experience on this one? Hosts near north side. Seniors and pm preferred.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/313412975464
    Yup had plenty of good times with her. Good friendly attitude and caters to special requests. Been a while tho so might need to go back.

  5. #9545

    Kandii thick MILF

    Any recent experience on this one? Hosts near north side. Seniors and pm preferred.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/313412975464

  6. #9544
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She is an old pro. Bring your own raincoat. Performance is ok. Donation is very affordable. Be ready to perform, you will be recorded. Just saying.
    Saw her around a year ago, did not get the sense that was happening at the time but now you got me wondering. Thanks for the heads up though LOL. Was thinking about pulling the trigger again soon. Now not so much.

  7. #9543
    Does anyone have contact info for Kenzie? Haven't seen ads from her in a while.

  8. #9542
    They have since went separate ways. Greata is a gem though.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    This one who was doing doubles with Bella / Chella on the south side. Same tattoo just above the right ankle.

  9. #9541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Guess I'm a porn star

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    I'm always looking for an opportunity to jump start my amateur porn career, how do you know she records her sessions?
    I've seen her over a year ago. Didn't know I was starring in one of her films.

  10. #9540

    Camera

    I'm not sure someone would record themselves doing something illegal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She is an old pro. Bring your own raincoat. Performance is ok. Donation is very affordable. Be ready to perform, you will be recorded. Just saying.

  11. #9539

    Recorded

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She is an old pro. Bring your own raincoat. Performance is ok. Donation is very affordable. Be ready to perform, you will be recorded. Just saying.
    I'm always looking for an opportunity to jump start my amateur porn career, how do you know she records her sessions?

  12. #9538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    I'll give you three reasons why guys are electing to stay away for a while:

    1) Condoms do nothing to stop the spread of this infection.

    2) there are several mongers on the board who would be considered "higher risk" individuals when it comes to Covid-19.

    3) Nobody in the history of mongering ever died a month after a date because of something they "caught" during a meeting.

    Nobody's repressing your freedoms. Go ahead, screw all day if you want. If you're believing this whole thing is a hoax then Lick the door knobs on your way out for all I care. It seems your the one trying to influence the freedoms of people in here who are choosing to exercise their freedom to keep it zipped up for a while.
    Guess Ill have to rub one out in the shower for a while, look at all the money we will save, then I can afford one of them fancy city girl HO"s.

  13. #9537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She is an old pro. Bring your own raincoat. Performance is ok. Donation is very affordable. Be ready to perform, you will be recorded. Just saying.
    Wait, wo,what? Explain please.

  14. #9536

    You are going to be there on Camera

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyguy82  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or reviewed her yet?

    Jacki.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/495031388672
    She is an old pro. Bring your own raincoat. Performance is ok. Donation is very affordable. Be ready to perform, you will be recorded. Just saying.

  15. #9535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Lol

    ". then Lick the door knobs on your way out for all I care. ".

    That's hilarious!

    Love the friendly banter. Great entertainment while cooped up inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    I'll give you three reasons why guys are electing to stay away for a while:

    1) Condoms do nothing to stop the spread of this infection.

    2) there are several mongers on the board who would be considered "higher risk" individuals when it comes to Covid-19.

    3) Nobody in the history of mongering ever died a month after a date because of something they "caught" during a meeting.

    Nobody's repressing your freedoms. Go ahead, screw all day if you want. If you're believing this whole thing is a hoax then Lick the door knobs on your way out for all I care. It seems your the one trying to influence the freedoms of people in here who are choosing to exercise their freedom to keep it zipped up for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape