Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 16018
-
03-20-20 07:38 #9508Senior Member

Posts: 499Yes and it's the best strip club I have been to in Atlanta.
Originally Posted by Almanac
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 00:50 #9507Banned Member

Posts: 3001Blue Flame
They will be closed until March 31.
-
03-20-20 00:43 #9506Banned Member

Posts: 3001Not Sure you might want to call before stopping by LOL.
Originally Posted by Almanac
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 23:39 #9505Senior Member

Posts: 135Follie's
Is Follie's still open?
-
03-19-20 13:48 #9504Banned Member

Posts: 3001Wow I wonder was this the owner or the cities decision I'm thinking the cities.
Originally Posted by HomeRun17
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 22:15 #9503Senior Member

Posts: 114Blaze is also shut down until April 1st.
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 11:41 #9502Senior Member

Posts: 98Maybe
I bet it doesn't change market demand one bit.
Originally Posted by Nickle
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 06:46 #9501Senior Member

Posts: 447As others have said don't wast your time at that place. You will have more fun at one of the spas right there in that area.
Originally Posted by ViseMonkey
[View Original Post]
If you want to try a jackshack just for the sake of trying it then I would suggest the one on Cheshire bridge. Its before the bridge over the rail road, on the right, next to a sex toy store. I think it has lingere wrote over it. I have a post a ways back on a visit there.
-
03-17-20 23:47 #9500Senior Member

Posts: 115Strike while the iron is hot.
Now would be the time to call that chick with GPS. Pussy got to be on sale.
-
03-17-20 23:05 #9499Banned Member

Posts: 3001I think a dancer tested positive for coronavirus at Magic City my boy works Security there.
Originally Posted by Joesouncool
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 21:52 #9498Senior Member

Posts: 683I know that right now, I'm not interested in being around many people. This sh*t is really dangerous.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 21:15 #9497Banned Member

Posts: 13634This COVID-19 shit will go on for a long while, which means ho prices should take a nosedive and be a potential bonanza for guys with tons of ladies on speed dial. My phone is starting to blow up with prospects as I suspect is going on with many other mongers. Make the most of it, fellas!
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 20:57 #9496Senior Member

Posts: 451I wouldn't be surprised. I haven't been out for a couple weeks now, but I can't imagine any of them really being busy anyways. I've had random girls that haven't texted me in god knows how long just texting me to come in. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 20:50 #9495Senior Member

Posts: 817Closure
Cheetah too.
Originally Posted by BobSugarSmith
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 13:37 #9494Senior Member

Posts: 98COVID-19 Closures
So I see Magic City and Pink Pony closed:
Magic City. Until further notice.
Pink Pony. Until March 30th.
Any others?












Reply With Quote






