Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,121 to 18,135 of 24538
-
03-20-20 16:45 #6418Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks for the heads up Shooter! While I was planning to fall back for a week or so due to the C19 situation, her ad looked so enticing I was going to give it a try. I was wondering if it might have been too good to be true because she was really offering a lot for the price. I also noted that there were no reviews of her which I prefer to have before booking a visit. Thanks again for the heads up. Mongers unite!
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 16:15 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 994Cho-Cho BWI
Now I've been in this game a long time and I've talked to a lot of providers. I have people skills. At least I like to think I do. People seem to like me right off the bat. Anyway, I just got blown away. I tried to ask this chick about her rates and after the second text she was an amazing B_tch! And insanely rude. I can't believe anyone would want to go and see this person. Ever!
https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/47804538/
Anyway, hope others have better experiences. Just don't ask her any questions I guess.
Shooter Out!!
-
03-20-20 15:41 #6416Senior Member

Posts: 994Ashley
Yeah, she's really nice and she's a great f_ck! Definitely not a clock watcher. I opted for the ss visit and went close to a hh. She didn't say anything. I don't even think she was thinking about it. She's got BBBJ skills for sure. Just so you know, she also does BBFS too with selective clients soo, you know...
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
Shooter!!
-
03-20-20 15:38 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 994Rates dropping
Who's all dropping rates? I've been trying to negotiate down with some and they are sticking to their guns. Only the usual $20 discount with most. Please share those that are dropping. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
Shooter!!
-
03-20-20 15:22 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 197120 hh outcall.
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 12:04 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 58Good
I was with her a while back. Typical Rt 40 s*ithole motel. She's really nice, not a clock watcher. Did a qv for 60. She said she doesn't usually do FS because her clients don't want it, but she wasn't against it. Her BJ was great. I opted for CBJ but she made it obvious that her norm is BBBJ. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 09:19 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 236She's cute
She's definitely on my radar! Any feedback is appreciated.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 01:01 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 235True that. Now all my regular go to are 100 hh (120-150 before) without negotiation. I think they will drop more for sure.
Originally Posted by Franchise2
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 00:57 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 235Ashley in Rosedale
She is still there. Pictures are little old, gravity did the damages. She is down to earth type of girl. She will be out of the game in a couple of months.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 00:54 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 235That was my plan, LOL.
Originally Posted by Razmus27
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 00:53 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 1626I visited her couple of months back and service was good. She was in a motel in Pulaski Hwy at that time.
Originally Posted by MrOctober1224
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 22:22 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 165Matchless Beauties? Gone?
http://www.matchlessbeauties.net/
Anyone have any information?
-
03-19-20 22:15 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 149Ashley
Had I known Ashley was at the same spot, might have paid her a visit after taking care of ms petite.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 18:07 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 994Who?
Who was the provider?
Originally Posted by Franchise2
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 18:00 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 994McKenna
Damn dude, that's a buzz kill right there. You must be really hung because I'm no slouch and she takes the D pretty well for me where most providers can't. Don't get me wrong, I can't go balls deep pounding her little frame hard. I don't know any tiny providers that can though. Anyway, a lot of times she'll agree to a 60 qv so if she's now up charging for BBBJ you can probably get the package for 80. Now there's no doubt in my mind she's a user but I think the jacked up teeth are just her god given crooked ass teeth. Some of you may have better insight on this but IMHO if they were jacked due to usage, they would be rotting away and missing like a meth addict. I DO know for a fact that she cuts her head out of her pics because she got popped for advertising they linked her face to her ad. Now she doesn't show her face which was actually my suggestion to her so she could advertise again. I'm not trying to defend her in any way. She's a grown person and has to live up to her own actions. Sucks that dude messed things up for you.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
Shooter Out!











Reply With Quote





