Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13106

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasCas88  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually met this girl? I've seen her posts for quite a while but just never felt 100% safe with it.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1850501
    I ask about her a while back and got a few messages. I've tried to see her several times but her coms are terrible but from the messages I received she was well reviewed and banging hot. She charges 130 for qv but I'm sure it can be negotiated down.

  2. #13105

  3. #13104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Oh Lordy, Kristen🙄

    Well that explains the negative review. LOL Ms Miller is nothing but a big bag of complaints which got even worse when I shot my jizz in her mouth.

  4. #13103

    Any reviews from closer to home?

    Rarely see Yulee or FB show up so it makes me nervous. Anyone dream lately?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/638420470096

  5. #13102

    Yes

    Saw her back in BP days, rushed horrible service, got to be pushing 50 now, body was meh service was bad YMMV.

  6. #13101

    Here is the link

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDeen  [View Original Post]
    No link or pics.
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/494162502742

  7. #13100

    Forever baffles me

    It will forever annoy me that providers only allow restrictions to African American clients but not others.

  8. #13099
    Quote Originally Posted by CantB1  [View Original Post]
    No that's not Rikki friend.
    Dam I miss Rikki. She was fun.

  9. #13098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Possibly Rikki's Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    However. Rikki's friend Jenn still posts occasionally.

    GP.
    She IS connected to Butterfly Jen on SM.

  10. #13097
    Racist douchebag


    Posts: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Didn't this lady use to post back in the BP days? I can't remember what was reviews on her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-beautiful-sweet/494162502742
    No link or pics.

  11. #13096

    Any intel

    Didn't this lady use to post back in the BP days? I can't remember what was reviews on her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-beautiful-sweet/494162502742

  12. #13095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    New talent

    Get ready fellow mongers, this economic upheaval is going to be vast and pervasive along with there being no eminent end in site means there will be a lot of new talent available. Brake your wallets out there's going to be much fun to be had. JD.

  13. #13094
    Quote Originally Posted by Wpgsh34  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't this Rikki's friend.
    No. Not even close.

  14. #13093

    Different Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wpgsh34  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't this Rikki's friend.
    However. Rikki's friend Jenn still posts occasionally.

    GP.

  15. #13092

    Versace

    Anyone have an experience with this one. I tried the other day, but when I showed up to her neighborhood she stopped texting back, and I left. Then she messaged an hour or two later saying she fell asleep.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...6/354498573900

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape