Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7556

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551  [View Original Post]
    I have been interested in dreaming of her also. Please share your dream if you dream of her!
    Have you guys tried the search function? I believe she's been reviewed.

  2. #7555

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger2627  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this Melissa? Probably going to see her this week. Let me know if you have. Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/928180782490
    I have been interested in dreaming of her also. Please share your dream if you dream of her!

  3. #7554

    Corona Discount Sale

    Stuck at home whole day like all of you, I thought of just messaging of couple of new providers to check rate. Msgd this girl.

    Northcarolina / charlotte /477xxx98.

    She said $. 20 for hhr.

    As courtesy I just replied Thanks.

    Within a min, she replied $ is also fine.

  4. #7553

    Alessandra

    Anyone pulled the trigger here?

    https://onlyfans.com/alessandrahermeskq

  5. #7552

    Tgtbt?

    Anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/394348402983

    Says she's visiting from out of town with some friends of hers. She seems legit, responds promptly, and is very attractive in my opinion. All these things give me that TGTBT vibe so when it comes to the meeting I usually can't pull the trigger. Some red flags thrown my way like being from out of town but being in a high end place like Skyhouse made me feel more skeptical. Also the quality photos clearly leads me to believe she has a iPhone but won't send a pic or FaceTime to verify. Just wanted to know if anyone has dreamed of her.

    Remember to stay safe & wash your hands.

  6. #7551

    Melissa

    Anyone tried this Melissa? Probably going to see her this week. Let me know if you have. Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/928180782490
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5866EAF0-A5C1-4087-AC3B-D8CBA8635AB6.jpg‎  

  7. #7550

    Mariah

    This one has to be TGTBT. Very pretty, young, great menu and rates?

    Anyone?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...0/352926696840

  8. #7549

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayblade  [View Original Post]
    There is a whole thread dedicated to BBFS. I read it so I know who to avoid. I'm sure some of the girls like provide it, but I've never bare backed a provider and have had maybe 10 BBBJs
    To each his own. I've had two offers to go raw and declined each time. I love pussy but it ain't worth.

  9. #7548
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayblade  [View Original Post]
    There is a whole thread dedicated to BBFS. I read it so I know who to avoid. I'm sure some of the girls like provide it, but I've never bare backed a provider and have had maybe 10 BBBJs. As the administrator says, it's their dicks and it is no one else's business.
    Shit. Yeah. Thanks for tipping me off to that. Definitely a good way to figure out who to avoid. Still baffles me.

  10. #7547

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyNine  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Anari a few times and the shame of it is,she really is a nice girl who is a genuine person once you get to know her. But I'm not sure what all issues she's struggled with but they've obviously taken a toll recently. The weight thing is bad. Like, really bad. There's just nothing attractive about that. And once I read several reviews on here that she'll provide without a condom, there's no way I'd go back. Like seriously. That's a thing?? Bareback with an escort? I think I'll pass.
    There is a whole thread dedicated to BBFS. I read it so I know who to avoid. I'm sure some of the girls like provide it, but I've never bare backed a provider and have had maybe 10 BBBJs. As the administrator says, it's their dicks and it is no one else's business.

  11. #7546

    Rose and anari demons

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Something is going on with both her and Megan / Rose. I've seen both for years. Me thinks it is her "Hubby" and the Black Female "wifey"; got them hooked and now crooked.

    It's a shame as both were solid providers.
    Both have big demons. They loss lot weight with demons.

  12. #7545
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Hairy canary

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    One time a woman sent me the pic of her bearded meat, I could not even see a pussy behind the beard. That was the last time we had communication.
    Hairy punani is exotic and mysterious. I see a lush Bush as hiding a delicious punani. Much like a dancer at the house of 7 veils is a nice piece behind each layer of silk. You pimps don't know what your missing.

  13. #7544

    Anari

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyNine  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Anari a few times and the shame of it is,she really is a nice girl who is a genuine person once you get to know her. But I'm not sure what all issues she's struggled with but they've obviously taken a toll recently. The weight thing is bad. Like, really bad. There's just nothing attractive about that. And once I read several reviews on here that she'll provide without a condom, there's no way I'd go back. Like seriously. That's a thing?? Bareback with an escort? I think I'll pass.
    Something is going on with both her and Megan / Rose. I've seen both for years. Me thinks it is her "Hubby" and the Black Female "wifey"; got them hooked and now crooked.

    It's a shame as both were solid providers.

  14. #7543

    Latinas on AS

    Around Christmas time, I reached out to one to get some preliminary information. All of a sudden "she" started sending me very graphic nudes.

    Knew it was a scam so just deleted texts and went about my day. The next day I get all these texts from her "pimp" that I owe him money bc I set up a date and never showed. Then they start sending me horrible pictures from what I assume were Cartel Hits, telling me they are going to let my family know as well as threaten to hurt me.

    I was a little shocked at first but figured it was a scam as they claimed more details about me (couldn't be more wrong).

    These texts went on for days. Finally I just started asking if they also do Landscaping and fucking with them.

    It stopped.

    Moral of story; I now skip right passed TGTBT Latinas.

  15. #7542

    Latinas on Adultsearch

    I've recently seen a spike in Latinas posts in that site. I took the hit once, last year. The ad showed a hot Latina with big boobs / ass, and got a fat unfriendly Latina. She had been reported here before, also a bad experience.

    Now, I'm doing my homework. So I contacted a couple of girls, and researched their pics as well as asked them some additional info / pics. I found some profiles in Twitter or IG / FB, matching those, of course different names.

    I attempted to cross-check with a couple of girls, and both denied being them; even though the pics they were sending me were more from those profiles.

    They certainly are latinas, as we texted in Spanish. I manage to get the place they were hosting, and it was the same hotel, near airport; which happened to be the same I met the ugly fat Latina last year. The rates are kind of 'realistic' for $. 60/$$ for hhr / hr this time. Either way, it's just a scam or the actual girls but trying to be private. Not sure, but I just wouldn't recommend moving forward with them.

    Wondering If anybody has dealt with them besides me.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1686960

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1792052

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape