Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 81 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1213
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    This is funny because she was homeless living in hotels last year too. She used to advertise under escort ads.
    Did she ever do FS?

  2. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jera-esc...tsmouth-591820

    Hey guys, meet Jera. I had a dream about meeting her a little while ago. She was staying at a decent hotel in Exeter NH. She is a (formerly) licensed massage therapist that offers hh and hr FBSM with very nice B2 B rubs. She is a vast step above the usual AMPs that I was used to. I actually left feeling loose and relaxed! She is worth just going to see for the massage alone. She offers CBJ for the finishing touch. Plenty of ball play, nice and deep strokes. She even grabbed my hands and placed them on the back of her head and had me slam her face down on junior! She is a champ guys! I'm posting here to spread the word because she has fallen on tough times and is living out of her hotel room and she seems very concerned that she will be out on the streets soon. Lets help her out boys! Oh yeah she also has a really cool dog named Jackson that lives with her. Its not much, but the little detail of having a friendly pooch greet you at the door is a nice change. Damage is $. 6/ hh $$/ h.
    This is funny because she was homeless living in hotels last year too. She used to advertise under escort ads. There was a blonde in her 20's she worked with and she's worth seeing. Her price is steeper than most massage places but she's 420 so sometimes that's convenient.

  3. #206

    Jera in Exeter

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jera-esc...tsmouth-591820

    Hey guys, meet Jera. I had a dream about meeting her a little while ago. She was staying at a decent hotel in Exeter NH. She is a (formerly) licensed massage therapist that offers hh and hr FBSM with very nice B2 B rubs. She is a vast step above the usual AMPs that I was used to. I actually left feeling loose and relaxed! She is worth just going to see for the massage alone. She offers CBJ for the finishing touch. Plenty of ball play, nice and deep strokes. She even grabbed my hands and placed them on the back of her head and had me slam her face down on junior! She is a champ guys! I'm posting here to spread the word because she has fallen on tough times and is living out of her hotel room and she seems very concerned that she will be out on the streets soon. Lets help her out boys! Oh yeah she also has a really cool dog named Jackson that lives with her. Its not much, but the little detail of having a friendly pooch greet you at the door is a nice change. Damage is $. 6/ hh $$/ h.

  4. #205

    Maggie's

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki  [View Original Post]
    I tried Maggies on Tuesday, it seems like it was closed.

    I tried calling but no response.
    I passed by last Thursday and the sign was out front and the neon open sign was lit.

  5. #204

    Maggie open only on weekends?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTatted  [View Original Post]
    Went to Maggie's first thing Saturday morning. Asked if I called, I said no. She was telling me that I should have called first but then another woman came from out back and said no problem. She had a nice little body. Couldn't tell her age because of the mask. Got a half an hour for fifty. Massage was good with some teasing, flipped and she wanted to negotiate. She wanted $. To take off everything but I said no way, I'll give you fifty and she came back with 60. I tried to keep it at 50 but she won. She lifted her shirt, took off her bra, nice little titties with little nips, the she undid her pants and sprayed my hand with what smelled like alcohol. Her pussy was bald and she didn't mind full roaming.
    I tried Maggies on Tuesday, it seems like it was closed.

    I tried calling but no response.

  6. #203

    Maggie's

    Went to Maggie's first thing Saturday morning. Asked if I called, I said no. She was telling me that I should have called first but then another woman came from out back and said no problem. She had a nice little body. Couldn't tell her age because of the mask. Got a half an hour for fifty. Massage was good with some teasing, flipped and she wanted to negotiate. She wanted $. To take off everything but I said no way, I'll give you fifty and she came back with 60. I tried to keep it at 50 but she won. She lifted her shirt, took off her bra, nice little titties with little nips, the she undid her pants and sprayed my hand with what smelled like alcohol. Her pussy was bald and she didn't mind full roaming.

  7. #202

    Maggie Update

    After driving to Londonderry and calling the 4 AMPs that I knew of. Nobody answered and the places were closed. So, I headed to Nashua (Tuesday) at around 730 PM and hit Maggie's. Door locked. Buzzed and was let in. They asked if I had an appointment and I said yes (it was a lie. Sorry to any monger that I may have taken his slot). Two women working. One young one probably in her late 40's or early 50's. Of course I got the older one. Massage was ok with minimal teasing. Wouldn't let me touch legs (or anything else). Based upon prior reviews I went for a BJ and was told only HJ offered. Wanted to discuss tip before doing anything. Which I find is a real mood breaker. Agreed to. 4 and it was a above average HJ. Wouldn't allow any touching unless I agreed to increase the tip to 1. - I passed. Don't think I will return.

  8. #201

    Maggies update

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTracman  [View Original Post]
    Drove up Main St today and noticed the Open sign was lit. I did not have time to check it out today. All of the barriers in downtown for the restaurants to have seating space makes the traffic flow horrible.
    It is open. It is busy. You better call ahead for a time slot. If you just walk in, you probably will have to come back. Jen will show you a good time and a quality massage.

  9. #200

    Maggie's

    Drove up Main St today and noticed the Open sign was lit. I did not have time to check it out today. All of the barriers in downtown for the restaurants to have seating space makes the traffic flow horrible.

  10. #199

    Table shower options

    Looking for AMP that has a table shower option or just a shower option. Want to soap up with cute babe with soap to shower with. Any suggestions?

  11. #198

    Maggies.

    So tried maggies on main st. Got older provider. Message okay, tease minimal till the 20 min ish mark. On the flip then comes the ridiculous upsell. Wanted 60 for handy. Offered BJ 100. Had to fight hard for 80. Finally agreed then she sneakily put a rubber in her mouth and put it on that way. Jack hammered it and got me in like less than 5 min. Kinda feels like a rip off with the rubber and the rush job. Will not repeat. 130 for 5 min of rushed fun and 25 min of mediocre massage. Think I'm done with AMPs.

  12. #197

    More re Hudson

    My impression is that many residents had no idea the place was there, but they do now. Some non-monger shared the news with hundreds of locals (including some some town politicians), many of which were not happy. If the place was Utr, not any longer. If you don't live in the area and not worried about your car being spotted, maybe it's no bigger risk than any other place. Just felt I should warn my brothers.

    Quote Originally Posted by NHMan39  [View Original Post]
    Any more info on this? Was thinking of trying it after the last few reviews, but obviosuly now.

  13. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim959  [View Original Post]
    Head's up. This place got too much attention this week on a town residents' FB page.
    Damn. It's convenient for me and while it's not discreet, was in a much better location than before. Haven't been for a bit and guess I'll have to stay away for a while.

  14. #195

    Can you elaborate on that?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim959  [View Original Post]
    Head's up. This place got too much attention this week on a town residents' FB page.
    Any more info on this? Was thinking of trying it after the last few reviews, but obviosuly now.

  15. #194

    Hudson massage

    Head's up. This place got too much attention this week on a town residents' FB page.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape