Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 12089
-
03-24-20 06:19 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 361Lana on 21 and G
Over a year ago I picked up a Lana on Green a few times but east of 21 who I really enjoyed & who was super friendly! Hard to tell, looks like this one sort of, same hair color too but wasn't skinny thin and didn't look like an addict plus she had a real nice rack, looked to be her early 40's. I haven't seen her since, I wonder if she is the same one?
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 13:20 #7003Senior Member

Posts: 140Lana on 21 and G
Found this stick thin addict on the SS. She jumped right in, shook hands with Mr. Happy and we went to our social distancing place. 40 for around the world. I did the bb, regret, rinse, repeat. They are still out there but Johnny Law is hyper aggressive. I only made one pass and had a loaf of bread / receipt on me just in case. Stay well everyone.
-
03-22-20 13:38 #7002Senior Member

Posts: 402Corinna
Walks L still almost every night. Scooped her maybe a few times this month for a real cheap face fuck. Corinna can take a real rough face pounding and I mean rough when you need her to. Not so much of a DT girl but still decent. She is looking rough and sounding rough these days but is good if you need a cheap relief.
-
03-20-20 18:54 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 315Listing girls with HIV
Someone's medical condition would be considered personally information; and I believe that is not allowed unless it is publicly documented.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
Correct, you need an internet available public record. Sadly too many guys lie about this when they are angry with a chick or in far too many cases when they are CERTAIN they KNOW, they are wrong.
A2
-
03-20-20 18:01 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 119Names
I know there are women working the south side that do have HIV. I know some of their names. One of them told me herself.
Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196
[View Original Post]
Are we allowed to list their names?
We should be to help other mongers avoid them.
-
03-20-20 17:10 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 116I know there are rules on this board about names. But, I've been told of a few girls that have aids on the south side that are still working. I think I'm allow to say that.
Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 09:58 #6998Senior Member

Posts: 203Middle Eastern I think
I believe she goes by yanni. Usually on 7th and g.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 07:43 #6997Senior Member

Posts: 223Barbie
Been awhile since I've been on a run. Ran into Barbie by the McD on and. Offers both BBBJ and CBJ for. 2. Video friendly. Here's a couple minutes of footage for those interested. Enjoy and stay safe.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e7358466507a
-
03-17-20 01:29 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 75LOL I felt the same but the body still spinning. I'm hoping if I see her up close the look is less harsh.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 01:27 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 75Wow where can you find her
Just my type. Where can you find? Almost has the body like little Lupe who use to be on National by Adavanced.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 23:53 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 686Night and day
One pic she looks half way decent. The second she looks like you could find her under a bridge in some mideval fairy tale, or walking the low numbers on greenfield. Kudos on the up close and personal pics tho.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 16:52 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 36I may be able to help you
I was picking up girls for a year before I got a car. I'd just take the bus to the area and walk. Once you see one you just walk up and say "are you available" it worked every time. Then you just go walk off into an alley or any other place that's away from society. Make sure you're not getting followed. Best time for me was 7-10. Dark enough to go a lot of places, without as much danger as 2 am brings. Though I was stupid enough to occasionally go then as well.
Originally Posted by ZeroPhucks
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 13:17 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 2881New girl on the block
I've seen this girl working for a long time. Not too friendly. Appears she has regulars and when I stopped to talk she was suspicious. She really does look way better than what the pics show. Maybe native American. No Hispanic accent.
-
03-16-20 11:30 #6991Regular Member

Posts: 4Northside
Where do look for SW on northside?
Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 01:39 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 174Aids
We have to remember you are dealing with drug user addict's! Aids from dirty needles is always s possibility. So, any blood transfer can infect you! You need to be careful especially with bb anal.
Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover
[View Original Post]
Happy huntingl. FOM69.









Reply With Quote





