Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 13318
-
03-18-20 13:21 #3838Senior Member

Posts: 155I'm 5'9. 5 and she was taller than I am. But I'd say just under 6 ft.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 21:23 #3837Regular Member

Posts: 10Scarlett Monroe
Yep. That was me. It was crazy. The first experience was so great. The second experience I had with her freaked me out.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 21:19 #3836Regular Member

Posts: 10Scarlet Monroe
I'd be careful. I've seen her a couple of times. The first time was absolutely incredible. The second time was not good at all. Demons were definitely an an issue then. Can't speak for now. And then she proceed to blow up my burner for a couple weeks afterwards.
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 16:25 #3835Senior Member

Posts: 323MILF Rachel
She has a lot of rules? Forget the rules and page back to my post #3795 on 3/09/20.
Originally Posted by WadeSC
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 14:32 #3834Senior Member

Posts: 367Mdcma,
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
LOL! Good catch!
Jeff.
-
03-16-20 14:30 #3833Senior Member

Posts: 367Just a suggestion
Slabber,
Originally Posted by Slabber
[View Original Post]
Why not use "De Blasio Math" on her, only instead of Big Gulp soft drinks, substitute time spent. Rather than forking over 700 for an hour, ask for two 1/2 hour, back-to-back sessions at 150 each. Granted, the GPS factor is still too high but one is less than half of the price of the other for the same amount of time.
Jeff.
-
03-16-20 14:02 #3832Senior Member

Posts: 512I remember a report by a forum member who posted about his visit with her and he reported that during his visit she had a screaming episode with someone on the phone either before or during his visit so it appears that you don't know what to expect if you decide to visit with her.
Originally Posted by AzineMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 13:56 #3831Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks so much for your report and I'm just a little curious about her height. How tall would you say she is?
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 11:28 #3830Regular Member

Posts: 9MILF Rachel
She has a lot of rules in her ad on STG.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 09:24 #3829Senior Member

Posts: 238Scarlet Monroe
This escort omitted a particular line item of services, Intercourse. Vaginal, so I suppose she did indirectly inform clients that this was not a service she offered. The drama with the paper towel and probably a little ketchup was definitely over the top. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the other listed services turned out not to be available. Doesn't handle cash so refunds are iffy.
Amazing with all the complaints of business being really bad that providers still pull deceptive stunts like this. As JVille74 said, one to avoid.
Originally Posted by JVille74
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 06:43 #3828Senior Member

Posts: 294Beware
She's had some negative reviews on here before.
Originally Posted by Slabber
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 22:34 #3827Senior Member

Posts: 155I saw Lucky a week ago. Her pics are very flattering. She is a very big girl. Both height wise and weight wise.
I would not repeat. She is nice and was easy enough to setup with and in a upper end hotel. Just not into women that large. I'd say she is at least 250 lbs maybe more.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 21:02 #3826Senior Member

Posts: 33Probably should avoid
I met up with her a couple weeks back (decent hotel). When I got there, she asked if we could do cash app instead of cash (for hour). Although I had already withdrawn the $$, I was cool with it. I guess that was probably the first red flag (didn't realize that because her pics were accurate, she was pretty fine). After that, she says she needs to go to the bathroom. After a couple of minutes, she calls me to the bathroom and tells me she's on her period (whilst making sure I saw the little bit of blood on the paper towel she was using to clean herself). She starts apologizing and saying she didn't know and that it was earlier than expected or whatever (can't remember exactly what she said) and that she usually doesn't post ads when she's on her period. So I say that it's all good and maybe another time. I then ask for my money back. She then goes into a spiel about how she's in need of money. Seeing as I have no backbone, I gave her 60, she cash apped me the rest, and then I left. So yea. I wouldn't recommend. Although, if you want to see some Razzie Award-winning theatrics, I would recommend.
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
Bonus: The next day, I went back on STG to see if maybe I was being a bit too skeptical. Lo and behold, she posted another ad.
-
03-15-20 20:14 #3825Senior Member

Posts: 156Pretty expensive for someone wearing an ankle monitor.
Originally Posted by Slabber
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 19:11 #3824Senior Member

Posts: 47This one must be running a fever because she has lost her mind
Check this out, quote reasonable QV and HH prices, says she only does outcall, and is not that far from me, then ask me 700 roses for 1 hour outcall, they have gone nuts.
https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...4/567543102148









Reply With Quote






