Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 8315
-
03-15-20 19:23 #2285Senior Member

Posts: 68Any Info?
Saw her on EB and a few other sites. None of them have reviews. She quoted me $$.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7024653068/1
-
03-14-20 23:19 #2284Senior Member

Posts: 107Saw this one too BBFS for 80.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
Rode me like a champ.
Good value and not rushed.
She is definitely on my goto liat for quality providers without breaking the bank.
-
03-14-20 17:54 #2283Senior Member

Posts: 2085Great report. What a tremendous value. Reminds me of the type of gals that used to make the Fremont Street motels and bars so great. I'll be sure to visit her soon. Looks like a real professional.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 11:38 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 863LV hotel choices
I cannot speak for the Strip or casinos as I avoid them like the Coronavirus. However, I am very familiar with the upscale chain hotels in LV as I have stayed in many of them and is a Platinum member. You want to avoid going through the front lobby with a girl like Abby, or any escort for that matter. When I picked up Abby at her apartment, I took her to my hotel near the airport, and we entered thru the side where the elevators are, and nobody saw us. Once I got her in my room and locked the door behind us, she was all mine. So my advice is do your homework and get intel on the entrances of the hotel you will be staying to see if there is a more discreet way to bring an escort up to your room bypassing the judgmental stares of the front desk. Trust me, they know what goes on in their hotels, just don't put them in a position where they are forced to look your way as they prefer to look the other way and just collect their paychecks without drama.
Steak.
Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 08:05 #2281Douchebag

Posts: 421Milliee
Asked for Intel about this one then other day and went to see her myself finally. She offered a choice of two incall locations. One east side, one wear side. Took the east side because it's closer to where I live. I advise only going to the west side location if she gives you a choice. East side is an apartment a friend lets her use with no proper bed. Was good service still though.
She was polite, eager and accommodating. Not at all business like.
DFK.
BBBJ.
BBFSCIP.
80 for 20.
What she quotes seems to vary but she was willing to negotiate. I didn't go for daty this time due to the furniture situation but there was no smell that someone else mentioned. Pussy looked nice and clean. Fucked back very nicely and got into it. Smiled real big when I CIP, seemed to enjoy the feel.
Overall I am happy with the service and would definitely repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...221/7028611587
-
03-13-20 07:24 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 75RE: Abby
Hi from San Diego area. Sure wish Abby traveled here I'd be doing her on at least a weekly basis. Next time I get out there I'll be contacting her the first night in town. Read she is recognized at some of the major hotels so I wouldn't be allowed to take her to the room? I'll probably book a lesser known place then and hope there's no problem. I have read she's been spotted in some casinos though.
-
03-13-20 00:10 #2279Senior Member

Posts: 345Becki
Curious about her looks. I thought I read somewhere she looks rough and fat and old -.
Originally Posted by Jumper5
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 22:39 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 60Becki
Texted Becki; outcall only, 24/7. Quoted 350/ hr.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
BBBJ ok, no Greek.
No other services mentioned.
My place is being redone right now so unfit for a visit by anyone.
-
03-12-20 12:53 #2277Douchebag

Posts: 421Yeah. She did say those were the prices for the "special" she was running. When I declined the $$ for bare she came back with (well my normal service is $$ 5 and $$ for bare). As if that changes the fact that $$ was too much. It's GPS to be sure.
Originally Posted by MNeiman
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 11:31 #2276Senior Member

Posts: 309Communicated with her on SA about a year or so ago. She wanted 4 at the time so I passed. Interesting to hear she's available for the rate you mention.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 20:55 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 863Nap time bareback sex with Abby
Yeah like others have commented, you had the privilege (or misfortune) of seeing the famous Abby. The reason why she couldn't keep a convo or walk a straight line is because those are essentially sobriety tests, and she is a known alky. I had her in my room for almost 3 hours and creampied that chick many times. She never stopped drinking her Jameson and Mike's Hard Lemonade. I would be barebacking her and she would be totally active and lucid, then she would say, I'm going to take a nap you can keep on fucking me LOL. I would pull out, let her sleep, rest a bit, start eating her pussy until I get rock hard, then enter her again and start pumping, then she would wake up, she would jump out of bed, grab a drink or four, then we would go at it again. The experience of alternately fucking her awake and asleep is so sexy. Here are some screen shots. I ran out of SD card memory and battery charge in my cameras because they were on the entire time.
Steak.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 12:58 #2274Douchebag

Posts: 421Becki Crewz Lusty Becki
She advertised a special this morning, text to get details. $ for FS. Asked about BBFS and she said it would be $ more. $$ total.
I did not pull the trigger. She's a hot MILF who did one porn, but there are a lot of options for under $$. But I did want to pass along the info here that she's open to BBFS in case anyone want to take her up on it.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...887/6692003574
-
03-11-20 05:48 #2273Douchebag

Posts: 421Honestly if I can keep getting her at a buck twenty I'd likely give her another shot. Her look is very much what I go for. Alt / punk / rocker look. Though she is a bit on the tall side. Tasia is picture perfect for me, but is slightly more. I've offered her less and she's taken it, but I won't do that often so as to not upset her.
Originally Posted by RobertBeard
[View Original Post]
Lexy is a lost cause. Pretty sure she was a part of Tasia's crew at some point but don't know if she is any more. I've tried so many times to set something up with her and her prices keep changes. She's actually been posting fresh ads on EB so I tried shown today. Hhr at Tasia's QV rate, but everything was an up charge. Bare was an upcharge, CIP was another upcharge. Adding both doubled the rate.
Need to give that Shay girl who lives with Tasia a try. I was actually going to reach out to her today but saw she is in LA right now. Abby was my call after I saw that.
-
03-11-20 01:23 #2272Regular Member

Posts: 2Jasmine
Found her on website ad, texted back and forth with pic for security Met up early afternoon for a 1/2 hr. Discussed BBFS and agreed on 40 over the 140. Went to her apartment east of the strip and gave me directions via text. Met me outside the door and led me in. Work apartment as air mattress on bed. Gave the donation and got undressed. Not a take charge girl and I laid her back and started FIV. Quickly she was wet and her muscles clamping on my fingers said 1 possibly 2 orgasms. Laid her on her back and started pumping her wet pussy. She said pull out so I got close and had her finish with BBBJ. Let her know I was about to cum and spray her tits. Place is in a lower end neighborhood but wasn't too worried. In all ok performance, OK value for the money but probably won't repeat. If you like chunky Latina girl with floppy small tits who does bare, she's your girl. She does her best to make you happy but no cip or kiss.
7023xxx048.
-
03-11-20 01:02 #2271Shill for CLL ignore my posts

Posts: 484[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.









Reply With Quote





