Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16023

    Jen is a Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment with Sexy Jen a few weeks ago. I have met her numerous times, she always communicated great. We traded communication to the point of her sending me a pic and even a pic of the place to park. I arrived and I haven't heard from her since. I have texted, emailed numerous times. I thought maybe LEO grabbed her up, but I see her still updating her ads. She all of sudden just totally ghosted me! Crazy! Anyone had recent contact with her?

    https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=105477

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.
    I've had a similar experience. Setup time and address and then. Nothing.

  2. #16022

    Sexy Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly why I stopped seeing her, she ghost you, no reasons why, not a single word from her. I'd rather spend my time with someone worth it like the Brat for example.
    Same here. No more!

  3. #16021

    Time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment with Sexy Jen a few weeks ago. I have met her numerous times, she always communicated great. We traded communication to the point of her sending me a pic and even a pic of the place to park. I arrived and I haven't heard from her since. I have texted, emailed numerous times. I thought maybe LEO grabbed her up, but I see her still updating her ads. She all of sudden just totally ghosted me! Crazy! Anyone had recent contact with her?

    https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=105477

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.
    That's exactly why I stopped seeing her, she ghost you, no reasons why, not a single word from her. I'd rather spend my time with someone worth it like the Brat for example.

  4. #16020

    Totally GHOSTED!

    I had an appointment with Sexy Jen a few weeks ago. I have met her numerous times, she always communicated great. We traded communication to the point of her sending me a pic and even a pic of the place to park. I arrived and I haven't heard from her since. I have texted, emailed numerous times. I thought maybe LEO grabbed her up, but I see her still updating her ads. She all of sudden just totally ghosted me! Crazy! Anyone had recent contact with her?

    https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=105477

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.

  5. #16019

    She Anna Fierce

    Just an FYI, she has retired. Changed numbers or whatever. If anyone is saying she is still around, they are just.

    They are playing a stupid game. We got to stay safe in times like these.

  6. #16018

    Anyone available

    I am looking for an in call provider in the Tullahoma, Manchester area. Tia.

  7. #16017

    Mandy

    I am in town because of the tornado. I saw this provider today. She has a great rack but a bad back. She was in an auto accident. Due to that she is not that flexible and her list of activities is limited. She also kept wincing during our time together. I will not repeat.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...r/263930763546
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NDQ1MzIwMzNmMWU5N2RlZjhjNjZlZmUwZWQ3MjhjYWZlZDBkYmU.jpg‎  

  8. #16016
    Thanks for correction.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    I think you mean Anna The Gem. She offers what you are looking for, but The Brat DOES NOT.
    .

  9. #16015

    Anna the Gem and Anna The Brat

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandRod  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Nashville area latter part of week and looking for options for BBFS (no lectures, please). I know about AnnaTheBrat, but looking for other options. Appreciate any help, PM is fine. I have options in return in other parts of the country.

    Thanks.
    I think you mean Anna The Gem. She offers what you are looking for, but The Brat DOES NOT.

  10. #16014

    Recommendations?

    Will be in Nashville area latter part of week and looking for options for BBFS (no lectures, please). I know about AnnaTheBrat, but looking for other options. Appreciate any help, PM is fine. I have options in return in other parts of the country.

    Thanks.

  11. #16013
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    It would be best to reach out and ask her direct. Hate to point out the obvious, but it is the same distance for you to go to Murfreesboro as it is for her to go to Nashville and you probably have a car and she does not.
    True. Don't mind the distance necessarily. The problem is normally only have limited time anyway (ie a quick stop before the drive home). Oh well. I'll try to reach out.

  12. #16012

    The Brat

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutball  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is ever doing trips to Nashville or is she only staying in the Boro? Boro bit of a drive for me.
    It would be best to reach out and ask her direct. Hate to point out the obvious, but it is the same distance for you to go to Murfreesboro as it is for her to go to Nashville and you probably have a car and she does not.

  13. #16011

    The Brat

    Anyone know if she is ever doing trips to Nashville or is she only staying in the Boro? Boro bit of a drive for me.

  14. #16010

    Recommendations

    Driving through Nashville and looking for some recommendations.

    Type I'm in to:

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...1215.htm?cat=1

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...x/515915053976

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/4519562.htm

    Not sure if these three are legit but am def interested. Please PM if you have experience.

  15. #16009

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by KingTat  [View Original Post]
    Info on her or link?? DM is fine if you prefer. Thanks!
    Me too please! Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape