Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 7376
-
03-20-20 19:27 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 374Spa's closed
Gov. Evers ordered all spa's hair & nail salons closed. Done for a while. Stay home & stay safe! Don't become a carrier. Curb. Locked down.
Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 14:33 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 460Sarah has not offered extras to me in 3 visits.
Originally Posted by JessieDonofrio
[View Original Post]
She stated many times that she does not and will fire any of her people that do. That being said a member here told me he gets extras, but he has been seeing her a long time and she still sounds like she does so very reluctantly.
Satah.
-
03-19-20 21:52 #3519Regular Member

Posts: 2Opportunity?
There have to be providers out there with loss of income. This has to create opportunity for us here. Please let me know of opportunities that you become aware of.
-
03-19-20 13:12 #3518Regular Member

Posts: 19Sarah Magic massage
Does Sarah do anything extra? If so, what kind of tip is effective?
Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 12:14 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 110Sarah Magic massage is open
Sarah said business has slowed but she is available.
.
Originally Posted by BooRadley72
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 21:18 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 460I passed by two today. Both closed. I assume business has fallen off.
Originally Posted by JoeMomma1954
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 20:50 #3515Regular Member

Posts: 12GH closed for now
Yes, absolutely what they cited.
Originally Posted by Midwt2006
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 20:00 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 340Update?
I have not heard a word in forever, about this place. Would appreciate an update please! I wonder if Candy has the same girl as months back.
Originally Posted by Jwlgn309
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 17:20 #3513Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list

Posts: 161Amp
Are they still open?
Thanks.
-
03-16-20 00:50 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 460That's what his post said. That's why I asked.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 23:59 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 327Going fishing
Haven't been to Fish in a couple months. Are things still about the same? When they first opened it was solidly good (for Madison anyhow), then it got to be more hit or miss.
-
03-15-20 21:35 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 1136I wouldn't want to sound like I'm being argumentative but I doubt there is a camera in the massage room. One in the entryway and one in the hallway that I noticed.
Originally Posted by BooRadley72
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 12:52 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 34Corona virus causality?
Originally Posted by RandyGiles
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 22:13 #3508Regular Member

Posts: 12GH closed for now
Called for lineup but was told they're now shut down for about a week.
-
03-13-20 20:30 #3507Regular Member

Posts: 8Autumn
I saw her the first day she started there. Thinner girl with some baby damage. A little shy but assuming just being her first day. Kendra would be the better choice of course. How could you pass that up.
Originally Posted by AlwaySmiling
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






