Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,471 to 22,485 of 30805
-
03-13-20 12:32 #8335Senior Member

Posts: 546Listcrawler has a lot of fakes. I generally search on there for local area codes (336,704, 919,980, 984). I have had luck with Eros, and them. LAtely, I prefer to go with UTRs referred by senior members from here.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 10:01 #8334Senior Member

Posts: 46Noa is still around. She is utr.
Originally Posted by GWV90
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 09:50 #8333Senior Member

Posts: 1710Appreciate the effort like others have said, but lets be honest here: About 4 of these sites are legitimate and about 2 offer you the chance of being in pussy within 15 minutes of texting. Most of these are aggregate sites or Asian fake sites.
Originally Posted by Yamster
[View Original Post]
The sites that offer you the best real chances are listcrawler (escortalligator), Skipthegames, Eros or BKS. EroticMonkey maybe, but it's filled with fake ads or seriously old ads mixed in with some new.
Also, BallAllDay your mailbox is full.
-
03-13-20 08:53 #8332Senior Member

Posts: 161Looking for small tits referral
Appreciate any referral on a small tit provider that host. A or AA cup. Race doesn't matter, would like to keep age under 40 prefer PM responses. Thanks in advance.
-
03-13-20 04:47 #8331Senior Member

Posts: 93For real?
Has anyone had a dream with this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9195046676
-
03-12-20 21:35 #8330Senior Member

Posts: 88XNoa
Last I recall, she ended up living with a customer and then getting out of the business after he couldn't take her working any longer. Then I heard she went back into the business.
Originally Posted by GWV90
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 20:25 #8329Regular Member

Posts: 9Snow Bunny
Never mind I see its fake.
-
03-12-20 19:55 #8328Regular Member

Posts: 9Snow Bunny
Anyone seen her yet?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/873210507140
Rates / Review?
-
03-12-20 19:18 #8327Senior Member

Posts: 186Fake / Scam
I am pretty sure that I texted this same number before with different pictures also with a very pretty exotic looking light skin mixed looking girl. Was open to anything apparently including BBFS but of course wanted "a deposit. ".
Originally Posted by GWV90
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 14:27 #8326Senior Member

Posts: 62Renata
I am hoping someone might have insight on this latina spinner from Eros that recently came through Raleigh:
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1 Would love to take the plunge, but can't find any feedback anywhere.
-
03-12-20 13:29 #8325Senior Member

Posts: 158Tom Boy?
I texted her earlier this week right when she posted nut I heard nothing. I my give it another shot.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 12:27 #8324Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks unicorn Sierra
Thanks for the information. But still wanted a good review of her plus what is and isn't allowed with her. Can someone that saw her post a good review?
-
03-12-20 10:02 #8323Senior Member

Posts: 239Nice
Great list and nice work.
Here is another site I found useful.
https://privatedelights.ch
Originally Posted by Yamster
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 01:20 #8322Senior Member

Posts: 78Noa
What ever happened to her?
-
03-12-20 01:18 #8321Senior Member

Posts: 78Camille
Camille wanted a $50 deposit from me. I offered to pay an extra $50 once I arrived. No dice. If her pics are real I'd gladly pay a little more but no way no how sending a deposit.
Originally Posted by Sorinex
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





