Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 732 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2691

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    You're definitely correct with your thinking on the credits. The one thing I've found is the more the offer you send, the more credits they charge. I've found if your offer of $100 is accepted you're charged 20 credits, over that then they jump to more credits so I tend to "go to conversation" to those that accept the $100 offer unless their counter offer is $150 at most I just move on. Just an aside, I've been with a few hotties that accepted my initial offer and then negotiate after we start talking and you get no extra charged credits. Hope this helps.
    I have had varied experience with WYP. Mostly good. Initially when I started I didn't find much info. Here so I had a lot of hit and miss and shelled some decent amount of money. Good thing was, I felt a bit more comfortable with whoever I am visiting, with other sites like STG, Eros and et all, I always had this fear of what am I getting into. Second it's easy to find girls in other cities big you are traveling. The only disadvantage is no reviews. That said I was able to find ATF on WYP, I found a nymph, nice mature woman as well as MILFs who are bit more open. Completely agree on the pricing part, only disadvantage is the most of the good MILFs I found are only available during weekdays day time.

    Worse part is NY City, I travel for work and this is the only place where I had meet ups, shelled out a $100 or $150 for nothing. Most of the women there put DS as one of the things they are interested in, they want to meet, you meet up and in public they will ask for their donation. I haven't mastered the act of put out or get out talk. Here in MA I have had good / decent experiences, but I mostly use the site for out of state.

  2. #2690

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your feedback! Some good information here. Looks like where WYP gets you is on the credits. 50 bucks gets you 100 credits. However, in order to unlock a conversation with a woman you need 35 credits which is absurd. They do have 400 credits for $150 which seems a better option. But still, that comes out to conversing with 13 women before running out of credits. SA is 90 bucks and I get unlimited messaging to however many women I want. So I am not seeing how this is cheaper than SA. Unless you are saying you are banging hot young college or young professional chicks for 150 - 200.
    You're definitely correct with your thinking on the credits. The one thing I've found is the more the offer you send, the more credits they charge. I've found if your offer of $100 is accepted you're charged 20 credits, over that then they jump to more credits so I tend to "go to conversation" to those that accept the $100 offer unless their counter offer is $150 at most I just move on. Just an aside, I've been with a few hotties that accepted my initial offer and then negotiate after we start talking and you get no extra charged credits. Hope this helps.

  3. #2689

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Personally I would rather go the WYP route than Seeking. Here's how I do it. I only make an offer to those that put in the "Interested In" section, discreet affairs. If they respond most will ask when you can meet, and I always quickly make them know it was the discreet affairs that is the reason I sent the offer. I would say 90% will meet for the reason you want, but you may have to up your offer as I always put a $100 offer, so if negotiated up to $150 you still got a good deal. Of course there are those that will counter your offer with a crazy number like $400 and the conversation is ended. I've had quite a few that would counter $200 and quickly get back with a $150 offer and most accept it. This doesn't always work but I'd say I've met at least 10 girls in the last year or so and only one was a disappointment, as I agreed to $250 and she was a hottie and let me take pics but she had way too many rules to have a good time. This was one of the first I met and tightened my rules after her. I should also add that this is in Manchester NH area so I can't say it will work with MA girls.
    Thanks for your feedback! Some good information here. Looks like where WYP gets you is on the credits. 50 bucks gets you 100 credits. However, in order to unlock a conversation with a woman you need 35 credits which is absurd. They do have 400 credits for $150 which seems a better option. But still, that comes out to conversing with 13 women before running out of credits. SA is 90 bucks and I get unlimited messaging to however many women I want. So I am not seeing how this is cheaper than SA. Unless you are saying you are banging hot young college or young professional chicks for 150 - 200.

  4. #2688

    WYP question

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Personally I would rather go the WYP route than Seeking. Here's how I do it. I only make an offer to those that put in the "Interested In" section, discreet affairs. If they respond most will ask when you can meet, and I always quickly make them know it was the discreet affairs that is the reason I sent the offer. I would say 90% will meet for the reason you want, but you may have to up your offer as I always put a $100 offer, so if negotiated up to $150 you still got a good deal. Of course there are those that will counter your offer with a crazy number like $400 and the conversation is ended. I've had quite a few that would counter $200 and quickly get back with a $150 offer and most accept it. This doesn't always work but I'd say I've met at least 10 girls in the last year or so and only one was a disappointment, as I agreed to $250 and she was a hottie and let me take pics but she had way too many rules to have a good time. This was one of the first I met and tightened my rules after her. I should also add that this is in Manchester NH area so I can't say it will work with MA girls.
    How many credits does it cost to place a bid?

  5. #2687

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I have not tried it myself. I may give it a whirl. With SA I usually don't pay for the initial meet and greet unless I know I am getting the goods afterwards. WYP seems like you have to pay for the initial meet and greet. So I can see a lot of risk for the guys. But I can see how it can be lucrative for the women since they can go on fancy dates and not put out. Am I missing something here?
    Personally I would rather go the WYP route than Seeking. Here's how I do it. I only make an offer to those that put in the "Interested In" section, discreet affairs. If they respond most will ask when you can meet, and I always quickly make them know it was the discreet affairs that is the reason I sent the offer. I would say 90% will meet for the reason you want, but you may have to up your offer as I always put a $100 offer, so if negotiated up to $150 you still got a good deal. Of course there are those that will counter your offer with a crazy number like $400 and the conversation is ended. I've had quite a few that would counter $200 and quickly get back with a $150 offer and most accept it. This doesn't always work but I'd say I've met at least 10 girls in the last year or so and only one was a disappointment, as I agreed to $250 and she was a hottie and let me take pics but she had way too many rules to have a good time. This was one of the first I met and tightened my rules after her. I should also add that this is in Manchester NH area so I can't say it will work with MA girls.

  6. #2686

    The same girls are going for 150 on WYP.

    Could you please provide any links to girls that are accepting 150 for sex, and charging much more on SA? Thank you sir.

  7. #2685
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I have not tried it myself. I may give it a whirl. With SA I usually don't pay for the initial meet and greet unless I know I am getting the goods afterwards. WYP seems like you have to pay for the initial meet and greet. So I can see a lot of risk for the guys. But I can see how it can be lucrative for the women since they can go on fancy dates and not put out. Am I missing something here?
    Good point. On SA, "I don't donate for a coffee date other than Uber fare or parking" works almost all of the time. If it doesn't work, I block and move on. I NEVER pay for a meet and greet. I would rather do meet and greets for free, and pay 300 for an intimate second date (with someone I know I'm attracted to after a coffee date) than pay 100 for a coffee date that may or may not lead to more. And the girls who know they won't put out are not all that motivated for the free meet and greets, whereas they are for $100 coffee dates. I want no part of them.

  8. #2684

    Wyp

    I have not tried it myself. I may give it a whirl. With SA I usually don't pay for the initial meet and greet unless I know I am getting the goods afterwards. WYP seems like you have to pay for the initial meet and greet. So I can see a lot of risk for the guys. But I can see how it can be lucrative for the women since they can go on fancy dates and not put out. Am I missing something here?

  9. #2683
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I've not used WYP. Interesting that if its the same girls. . . And they are setting their own prices. . . They seek less on WYP than SA. Maybe they 'assume' that men on SA can and will pay more?
    WYP girls do not assume you are a hotshot doctor or lawyer with $12 k a year to blow on pussy, just a guy with around $100 for a vanilla date at a decent restaurant or even Starbucks. They want more $$ obviously and are willing to get physical for it so you can both negotiate a nice unrushed hour or two with an option on going it on the regular.

  10. #2682
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100%.
    I've not used WYP. Interesting that if its the same girls. . . And they are setting their own prices. . . They seek less on WYP than SA. Maybe they 'assume' that men on SA can and will pay more?

  11. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Idk how you guys keep paying 300+ for the woman when the same girls are going for 150 on WYP. I have gotten over 10 girls on wyp for no more then 200 and all of them say they are on seeking. I can't believe people are still using SA when wyp is cheaper and a lot easier to work with.
    I agree 100%.

  12. #2680
    Idk how you guys keep paying 300+ for the woman when the same girls are going for 150 on WYP. I have gotten over 10 girls on wyp for no more then 200 and all of them say they are on seeking. I can't believe people are still using SA when wyp is cheaper and a lot easier to work with.

  13. #2679

    Memory

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Any idea what her profile name was / is? Thanks had a similar experience have not heard from her in a while Thanks CM.
    Sorry, I deleted everything and do not remember her profile name anymore. If it comes to me I will certainly let you know.

  14. #2678

    Profile deleted Any idea what her profile name was?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d453...d-3918c51304c3

    Quite possibly a blackmail profile. Having been victimized before in that regard this girl seemed like she was trying to get me to the setup point. Gave me her number to text, told me how she wanted to make me cum, told me her last name, asked for mine, talked sexually a bit when I said no to the last name, sent me some revealing texts, then more sex talk and said if I sent her a d pic she would do whatever I wanted. Blocked her on SA after I copied the link, blocked her on the text app too. BUYER BEWARE. Cross posted on RI Providence SA board with active link.
    Any idea what her profile name was / is? Thanks had a similar experience have not heard from her in a while Thanks CM.

  15. #2677

    Sugarbook vs SA

    Quote Originally Posted by BiilionBill  [View Original Post]
    Most just fade away, or turn out to be platonic only.

    Earlier this week though, I was talking to a pair who might actually deliver. They provide stripper parties. They made clear they would provide (sexual) relief. But I wonder if that is just a HJ or BJ? They would not get into that. They do not charge for sex, of course.

    https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/515631

    Won't be able to check them out myself for a while, so wonder if anyone here saw them?
    BB, have you used SA as well? How do you compare Sugarbook to SA? What is the membership fee for Sugarbook and how do they charge: fixed monthly fee, purchase a block of messages, ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape