Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16007

    Phat booty white girl

    Had a dream about seeing this PAWG, name Drew. I have being having dreams about her for the last 2 years and for me it gets better each times I see her, there's a few reviews out there about her being a dead fish in bed which for me my very first visit with her like that, I just chawed it up as first time jitters (her meeting me for the first time) but every time after that it has gotten better and plus that phat ass of hers kept me coming back for more, soft to the touch, she non-GFE, everything covered & she got one the fattest meow I have seen & all 3 holes are open for business. And she takes a good pounding.

    Her ad is on escortfish 317-306-0530.

  2. #16006
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatn2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for the first time this weekend. Sweet girl, VERY submissive, and one of the most orgasmic women I have ever been with. I felt like I could just point at her vagina and she would orgasm. Set up was easy and she did a light screening. Met at a decent hotel in the Boro. Lots of BBBJ, took great care of the boys, FIV, and every position you could imagine. It's great to meet with a provider with lots of enthusiasm and who wants to be sure that you're pleased. Great girl. She's definitely in my rotation now.
    If you don't mind, would you pm her info, looking for local services.

  3. #16005

    Saw her this past weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have contact recently?

    She hasn't responded in over a week.
    I saw her for the first time this weekend. Sweet girl, VERY submissive, and one of the most orgasmic women I have ever been with. I felt like I could just point at her vagina and she would orgasm. Set up was easy and she did a light screening. Met at a decent hotel in the Boro. Lots of BBBJ, took great care of the boys, FIV, and every position you could imagine. It's great to meet with a provider with lots of enthusiasm and who wants to be sure that you're pleased. Great girl. She's definitely in my rotation now.

  4. #16004

    J. Rockefeller

    Just woke up from a dream with Jessica. She is the one in the pictures and is absolutely stunning. She kept in good communication with me and was punctual which was extremely appreciated.

    Hopefully I will be able to have another dream with her again soon. Would definitely recommend.

  5. #16003

    What happened

    Quote Originally Posted by Nashville107  [View Original Post]
    Yes unfortunately that was the one.
    What happened to her? The few times I saw her business was real nice.

  6. #16002

    Update us

    Quote Originally Posted by BobCat84  [View Original Post]
    I might be willing to deal with the crazy. She's hot!
    Be sure to report back.

  7. #16001

    Bebe. Rental Car

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Rent her a car LMAO good luck trying to find it a week later.
    Sorry my phone changed Bebe to Babe.

    About the car. I told her that I gave a huge risk if she doesn't being it back. She said something like, "Now why would I bite the hand that feeds?" I'm thinking to myself, "unbelievable!" No way in hell is she bringing it back voluntarily.

    I'm not saying not to see her. Maybe someone else will get her on a better day. But she is really, REALLY after money, and blatantly so. I'm onto the next, personally.

  8. #16000

    Babe. Really Good Story

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...1b975916f176af

    Had a dream that I saw her recently. Fairly quick response to texts. Mid-level hotel near airport.

    Walked in her room, where she's living. Her makeup was smeared and admitted she was a hot mess because of boyfriend issues. I asked a few times if she wants to put this off. "No, I need the money. " She also freely admitted to being in multiple illicit things which made her appear tired and very moody.

    QV quote by text was. 8 - now it's $. Whatever, here's $. Told her I wanted bb but would only last a couple minutes. She freaked out! She basically yelled at me (maybe that's the new girlfriend experience) and was cold to me. She said I can titty fuck her but I wasn't hard. We were still standing up. Eventually, I knew this was going nowhere so I got dressed and told her I'd go. She said I'm not getting a refund. I stayed cool and didn't flip out. Why? She's far crazier than I am, and I don't want this to escalate.

    I ask if I can suck on her boobs (I'm dressed) because they are NICE! I sat on the couch while she stood there. She wouldn't even straddle me. She's still acting like a sad panda.

    To be a nice fellow human being, and because I thought I might turn this around and still bang her, I told her to sit down. I put my arm around her and we talked for about 15 minutes. We had "real" talk and I gave her some helpful advice. She even wanted me to check in periodically for moral support.

    Staring at those boobs, and no longer getting yelled at, I told her I'm hard and asked if she wanted to try it with a bag. She agreed! Yes! I turned it around!

    No kissing, no cowgirl. I lasted a few minutes and was relieved.

    Multiple times, she asked for more money. She asked me to rent her a car multiple times. She asked my job, and I made one up (that's parallel to my real one) and she said, "You have more than $!" Well, no shit, Sherlock!

    This might be my craziest story. She was having a bad day, I uh understand. But constantly asking for money and a car, a being such a **** (although she apologized a few times), I hesitate to try her again.

    Then I walked out and woke up from my mid-day nap.
    Holy shit man! I was seriously going to give this one a go, but after this tomfuckery. No WAY! Thanks for the intel man!

  9. #15999

    Not scared

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...1b975916f176af

    Had a dream that I saw her recently. Fairly quick response to texts. Mid-level hotel near airport.

    Walked in her room, where she's living. Her makeup was smeared and admitted she was a hot mess because of boyfriend issues. I asked a few times if she wants to put this off. "No, I need the money. " She also freely admitted to being in multiple illicit things which made her appear tired and very moody.

    QV quote by text was. 8 - now it's $. Whatever, here's $. Told her I wanted bb but would only last a couple minutes. She freaked out! She basically yelled at me (maybe that's the new girlfriend experience) and was cold to me. She said I can titty fuck her but I wasn't hard. We were still standing up. Eventually, I knew this was going nowhere so I got dressed and told her I'd go. She said I'm not getting a refund. I stayed cool and didn't flip out. Why? She's far crazier than I am, and I don't want this to escalate.

    I ask if I can suck on her boobs (I'm dressed) because they are NICE! I sat on the couch while she stood there. She wouldn't even straddle me. She's still acting like a sad panda..
    I might be willing to deal with the crazy. She's hot!

  10. #15998

    Babe

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...1b975916f176af

    Had a dream that I saw her recently. Fairly quick response to texts. Mid-level hotel near airport.

    Walked in her room, where she's living. Her makeup was smeared and admitted she was a hot mess because of boyfriend issues. I asked a few times if she wants to put this off. "No, I need the money. " She also freely admitted to being in multiple illicit things which made her appear tired and very moody.

    QV quote by text was. 8 - now it's $. Whatever, here's $. Told her I wanted bb but would only last a couple minutes. She freaked out! She basically yelled at me (maybe that's the new girlfriend experience) and was cold to me. She said I can titty fuck her but I wasn't hard. We were still standing up. Eventually, I knew this was going nowhere so I got dressed and told her I'd go. She said I'm not getting a refund. I stayed cool and didn't flip out. Why? She's far crazier than I am, and I don't want this to escalate.

    I ask if I can suck on her boobs (I'm dressed) because they are NICE! I sat on the couch while she stood there. She wouldn't even straddle me. She's still acting like a sad panda.

    To be a nice fellow human being, and because I thought I might turn this around and still bang her, I told her to sit down. I put my arm around her and we talked for about 15 minutes. We had "real" talk and I gave her some helpful advice. She even wanted me to check in periodically for moral support.

    Staring at those boobs, and no longer getting yelled at, I told her I'm hard and asked if she wanted to try it with a bag. She agreed! Yes! I turned it around!

    No kissing, no cowgirl. I lasted a few minutes and was relieved.

    Multiple times, she asked for more money. She asked me to rent her a car multiple times. She asked my job, and I made one up (that's parallel to my real one) and she said, "You have more than $!" Well, no shit, Sherlock!

    This might be my craziest story. She was having a bad day, I uh understand. But constantly asking for money and a car, a being such a **** (although she apologized a few times), I hesitate to try her again.

    Then I walked out and woke up from my mid-day nap.
    Rent her a car LMAO good luck trying to find it a week later.

  11. #15997
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Not only tornado damages, but she lost a sister? Surely it wouldn't be the one that sometimes would work as well?

    Ashley is a good woman. Granted, since she went much more upscale, I was unable to continue seeing her, but I hope that she gets back on her feet with little issue. She's a classy woman.
    Yes unfortunately that was the one.

  12. #15996

    No Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have contact recently?

    She hasn't responded in over a week.
    I reached out to her yesterday to try to set something up. No response all day for me either.

  13. #15995

    Anna the Gem

    Anyone have contact recently?

    She hasn't responded in over a week.

  14. #15994

    Babe. Really Good Story

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...1b975916f176af

    Had a dream that I saw her recently. Fairly quick response to texts. Mid-level hotel near airport.

    Walked in her room, where she's living. Her makeup was smeared and admitted she was a hot mess because of boyfriend issues. I asked a few times if she wants to put this off. "No, I need the money. " She also freely admitted to being in multiple illicit things which made her appear tired and very moody.

    QV quote by text was. 8 - now it's $. Whatever, here's $. Told her I wanted bb but would only last a couple minutes. She freaked out! She basically yelled at me (maybe that's the new girlfriend experience) and was cold to me. She said I can titty fuck her but I wasn't hard. We were still standing up. Eventually, I knew this was going nowhere so I got dressed and told her I'd go. She said I'm not getting a refund. I stayed cool and didn't flip out. Why? She's far crazier than I am, and I don't want this to escalate.

    I ask if I can suck on her boobs (I'm dressed) because they are NICE! I sat on the couch while she stood there. She wouldn't even straddle me. She's still acting like a sad panda.

    To be a nice fellow human being, and because I thought I might turn this around and still bang her, I told her to sit down. I put my arm around her and we talked for about 15 minutes. We had "real" talk and I gave her some helpful advice. She even wanted me to check in periodically for moral support.

    Staring at those boobs, and no longer getting yelled at, I told her I'm hard and asked if she wanted to try it with a bag. She agreed! Yes! I turned it around!

    No kissing, no cowgirl. I lasted a few minutes and was relieved.

    Multiple times, she asked for more money. She asked me to rent her a car multiple times. She asked my job, and I made one up (that's parallel to my real one) and she said, "You have more than $!" Well, no shit, Sherlock!

    This might be my craziest story. She was having a bad day, I uh understand. But constantly asking for money and a car, a being such a **** (although she apologized a few times), I hesitate to try her again.

    Then I walked out and woke up from my mid-day nap.

  15. #15993

    Sad to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Nashville107  [View Original Post]
    Ashley has had some tough breaks lately between the tornado in nashville and the loss of her sister any help would be greatly appreciated by her see her website for more info. If you have seen her or not she is one of us. See here website for ways to help she probably is not going to be available for a while. Any other info feel free to pm me. Thanks.
    Not only tornado damages, but she lost a sister? Surely it wouldn't be the one that sometimes would work as well?

    Ashley is a good woman. Granted, since she went much more upscale, I was unable to continue seeing her, but I hope that she gets back on her feet with little issue. She's a classy woman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape