Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 732 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2676

    Does This Dynamic Duo Actuually Deliver?

    Most just fade away, or turn out to be platonic only.

    Earlier this week though, I was talking to a pair who might actually deliver. They provide stripper parties. They made clear they would provide (sexual) relief. But I wonder if that is just a HJ or BJ? They would not get into that. They do not charge for sex, of course.

    https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/515631

    Won't be able to check them out myself for a while, so wonder if anyone here saw them?

  2. #2675
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Joe, I have pretty much the same approach to using SA. Only I don't insist on "young," as I like women who really know what they're doing and many of the younger ones don't. The hot and tight part is fun of course, but sometimes I want someone to do more of the 'work' than me. I have a couple of UTR, now-off SA 'arrangements' who are in their 30's and 40's respectively who are like that. They focus on pleasing ME, which is a nice change of pace. Because you're right, there is an endless supply of 19-23 yr olds who'll do it for 2-300.
    I actually had been very interested in middle age 30-40 and had met a couple. However the few tat I hooked up with were in need of a more serious relationship, in my opinion. I had connected with a very beautiful single mother, widowed girl and we did the meet and greet and then moved to a couple of good sessions of BBCIM and BBCIA. Very sexual but the vibe I was getting was she needed a real relationship even though she said she didn't. I slowed it down and shortly there after she started seeing someone as a "in a relationship" status on her FB profile. She's in a better place with that type of thing and I feel better to let her have that. I really think some of the mature ladies want a more serious thing which is OK but I find myself drawn to the under 30 ladies. It's personal preference but you can find what works for you. In this environment I would hang onto whoever you find that fits your search. The good ole days are gone.

  3. #2674
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    You def should be able to find 300. Under 300 is harder, but if you stick with 300 you shouldn't be going without. Yes some women seem more, but just tell them 300 is your max and if they want to do it for 300 to get back to you. I don't think they are finding a lot of men who go higher; more likely they're just fishing for more if they can get it.
    This is a subject that requires educating the SB on the realities of life. 300 is 500,400 is 600, there are no taxes or deductions. I think most of them start off with unrealistic expectations. The numbers that they initially ask are pretty uniform regardless of location. Negotiating and educating is key.

  4. #2673
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if you've found the allowance demands to be higher close to Boston? I work downtown and live close to the city and it's been hard finding anyone for $300? The best I've done is $400.

    I do filter on body type though as I like women that are into fitness. Maybe that is the reason?

    Any thoughts would be appreciated?
    You def should be able to find 300. Under 300 is harder, but if you stick with 300 you shouldn't be going without. Yes some women seem more, but just tell them 300 is your max and if they want to do it for 300 to get back to you. I don't think they are finding a lot of men who go higher; more likely they're just fishing for more if they can get it.

  5. #2672

    Allowance close to Boston

    I'm curious if you've found the allowance demands to be higher close to Boston? I work downtown and live close to the city and it's been hard finding anyone for $300? The best I've done is $400.

    I do filter on body type though as I like women that are into fitness. Maybe that is the reason?

    Any thoughts would be appreciated?

  6. #2671
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I'm not looking for a best friend to fuck but I do want something that is young, hot, and tight. I find that they are willing to be open to the old guy syndrome once they see that it is a reliable cash flow without any drama.
    Joe, I have pretty much the same approach to using SA. Only I don't insist on "young," as I like women who really know what they're doing and many of the younger ones don't. The hot and tight part is fun of course, but sometimes I want someone to do more of the 'work' than me. I have a couple of UTR, now-off SA 'arrangements' who are in their 30's and 40's respectively who are like that. They focus on pleasing ME, which is a nice change of pace. Because you're right, there is an endless supply of 19-23 yr olds who'll do it for 2-300.

  7. #2670
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, I've had plenty of 19-20 that were thoroughly thrilled to be with a guy more than twice their age. YMMV.
    I'm not looking for a best friend to fuck but I do want something that is young, hot, and tight. I find that they are willing to be open to the old guy syndrome once they see that it is a reliable cash flow without any drama. I have moved away from the backpage escort scene only because the quality is pretty gone. So I focus on the UTR broke college age girls or single mothers. I make it clear I don't need dinner and a movie just an hour or so and I'll be in my way. Maybe I'm just lucky or willing to wait but once I find one girl that meets my guidelines I hang onto them until they move on or find a BF. As someone said here there are more girls than guys in this hobby so I stopped settling for just a quick lay. I don't have to worry about being robbed either and all have been BBCIP and they are unattached. I did meet one smoking blonde that had a BF but I hit that a few times then moved on. I prefer them to not have an obvious partner and so far they all have only seen me. It's becomes obvious if they are losing interest or found a distraction so if you can read those signs you move on.

    But as I mentioned in other posts, I am no longer hitting multiple girls, one at a time is all good for me now. Back in the good ole days I would almost never repeat and the prices allowed me to be very active. So if the young girl doesn't seem happy to fuck this older guy it doesn't matter. I bang them and repeat if they want to. If they don't respond after the first visit I just move on to the next one in line.

    This isn't for everyone and the good news there is something out there for almost everyone. It's just a lot more effort to find a decent one. If I was a lot younger this method may not work because one may like to stack up the girls and hit them often. Fortunately I was able to do that earlier before everything got shutdown. But then there is always Montreal!! Best city around within a few hour drive.

  8. #2669
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I've fucked 'them with ages ranging from 18 to 77! And I too actually set my preferred age limit at 30. But that's a minimum, not a maximum! Why? Because by 30, they can still be in great shape, plus they have learned by that age, how to properly have natural, passionate, bareback sex with strangers, and actually enjoy it!
    Hmm, I've had plenty of 19-20 that were thoroughly thrilled to be with a guy more than twice their age. YMMV.

  9. #2668

    Not enough sugar?

    I have heard stories of old guys meeting up with younger women who they banged and then when the woman demanded payment accused the guy if rape. Not sure 1) how the old bastards did not realize what the relationship was about and 2) how there was no clear price in advance.

    But what I really don't understand is how he is accused of forced anal oral? So he supposedly wanted to lick her ass so bad he forced his tongue on her?

  10. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    The good news is she'll always be available LOL. I set my age limit at 30 because if I'm going to spend 300 max I want a younger, hot and somewhat naive girl. I have found that the girls in the late 20's into the 30's to be a bit jaded and are disappointed because they feel they should be on the husband search. But believe me someone will pay her outrageous amount so the price gouging will live on.
    LOL, I've fucked 'them with ages ranging from 18 to 77! And I too actually set my preferred age limit at 30. But that's a minimum, not a maximum! Why? Because by 30, they can still be in great shape, plus they have learned by that age, how to properly have natural, passionate, bareback sex with strangers, and actually enjoy it!

  11. #2666

  12. #2665
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d6043...6-508b98dbb785

    "I would need at least 8000 a month. " When I told her she was smoking crack, she said it's "pretty standard in New York. " LOL.
    The good news is she'll always be available LOL. I set my age limit at 30 because if I'm going to spend 300 max I want a younger, hot and somewhat naive girl. I have found that the girls in the late 20's into the 30's to be a bit jaded and are disappointed because they feel they should be on the husband search. But believe me someone will pay her outrageous amount so the price gouging will live on.

  13. #2664
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d6043...6-508b98dbb785

    "I would need at least 8000 a month. " When I told her she was smoking crack, she said it's "pretty standard in New York. " LOL.

  14. #2663

    Beware

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d453...d-3918c51304c3

    Quite possibly a blackmail profile. Having been victimized before in that regard this girl seemed like she was trying to get me to the setup point. Gave me her number to text, told me how she wanted to make me cum, told me her last name, asked for mine, talked sexually a bit when I said no to the last name, sent me some revealing texts, then more sex talk and said if I sent her a d pic she would do whatever I wanted. Blocked her on SA after I copied the link, blocked her on the text app too. BUYER BEWARE. Cross posted on RI Providence SA board with active link.

  15. #2662

    Mining for gold not GPS

    After giving upon my UTR I mined from FB, because she wanted to go from 300 to 500, I scored a piece of gold last night. I really thought I would have to be very patient trying to find a similar replacement so I was ready to wait it out vs opening the wallet. SA had been a dry hole for me regarding cost / quaLily of the girls. I must admit I have set a high bar because I have had some excellent arrangements and I set my age restriction to 30 MAX.

    I met my new LTR 21 yo, from one of the local colleges. We had been messaging back and forth for almost 9 months but she was always to busy so we never made a date. So when my UTR decided to strong arm me for a raise right after Christmas I got serious and started to search for a newbie. I told my new friend if you can't meet I'll just move on because the back and forth isn't working out. Apparently she is a bit submissive and all she needed was to be told what to do. We agreed on a time place and she actually showed up, well I picked her up and she didn't flake. I took her back to my place and opened a bottle of wine and started the conversation to figure out what I had and see if she was a one nighter or if she was a good new LTR candidate. After about 2 hours of talking it was obvious she has major daddy issues, in a good way. So we moved the party to the bedroom and for the first date she seemed very open. If she was going to be a one nighter I would have just pushed all boundaries to see what she was up for but knowing I had struck gold I moved a little slower. She was BB and CIP and we didn't do anal but she didn't flinch when my finger went to work there. I have high hopes for this one and I would have put her link up but she already deleted it. Either she is my LTR or she was so freaked out she ran scared LOL.

    We agreed on 300 but I think I could have done better because she accepted my first offer instantly. All you guys that are paying over 300 if you just slow down and be patient there are quality girls for 300 or less. We both agreed that a repeat visit will be happening after vacations next week so if this happens then I'll lock her down as my new LTR. My days of hitting multiples are over because of the GPS as well as the means of finding what I consider quality girls. Everyone has different tastes but after a lotta years of playing in this hobby I have settled on my type. Also my age has tempered my need to do so many girls in a given time. I'll revisit this post after I few more visits and post a picture if I don't think she will get spooked by it. But she is a smoking hot blue eyed, long blonde hair, C cup who opened up to me like she knew me for years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape