Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,906 to 22,920 of 31133
-
03-11-20 14:09 #8228Senior Member

Posts: 137Thank you sir
She is a trainwreck of epic proportions. My curiosity has been satisfied.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 14:04 #8227Senior Member

Posts: 363Gastonia demons avoid
She used be blonde sassy. Heavy demons. She goes silent when on way. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 12:04 #8226Banned Member

Posts: 1148Sores
Her legs look like they have sores as well.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 12:00 #8225Senior Member

Posts: 50Sometimes I mess with scammers for fun. Once I managed to keep them on the line for almost an hour putting them on hold to get my credit card, getting another call, etc. I like to think whatever time they waste getting messed them is the time they can't spend scamming someone.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 09:52 #8224Regular Member

Posts: 12Asked about her a month ago
I had a similar ask, GB40 replied to mine:
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
She's been around Gastonia for a while. Cute, hot, but she rushes you to get it over with. No GFE, she's not into BJ, just wants you to fuck her and get it over with quick.
Pretty serious addiction to H, but you probably won't see or notice that.
His review tells me to maybe flip a coin or get there early if you dare. I never pulled the trigger, but hopefully that info helps.
-
03-11-20 09:44 #8223Senior Member

Posts: 309She a fair number of mugshots that making assuming they're sores a fair assessment.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 09:28 #8222Senior Member

Posts: 137Anyone seen this one?
Communication has been sketchy at best. Can't tell if that is a meth sore on her right cheek. I'll toftt if we get our schedules aligned, but if she is a junkie covered in sores then I would rather not.
-
03-11-20 06:35 #8221Banned Member

Posts: 1148Isabella
I believe someone asked about this one last week. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4363.
Hit her up yesterday. Text was friendly and coherent. Said she stays in an upscale apartment in University. Wants $$Hhr and $$Hr. Will send a verification pic but requests one in return.
Funny thing was, I noticed on the verification pic, there were white lines on the sink she was standing in front of. Oops! She was embarrassed and apologized. I did not see her but she seems to be real. Probably won't pull the trigger myself, Because I can find better value.
Good luck hunters.
-
03-11-20 06:20 #8220Banned Member

Posts: 1148Yeah, Right
I posted it as a joke. Of course it's fake. My smiley face emoji was left off the end. Thought you guys would get a kick out of the enormous bs these scammers put out.
Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 06:16 #8219Banned Member

Posts: 1148Salisbury
Never seen her. However, the pics are grainy and far away. That tells me, she's hiding something.
Originally Posted by YoungxOne
[View Original Post]
Proceed with caution.
-
03-11-20 05:27 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 27Any info?
I have been want to dream about these ladies.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/251290793324
And.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/079694059859
Any info?
-
03-10-20 23:48 #8217Regular Member

Posts: 12Just a joke
I'd put $$ on it that Mech was just joking in the original post.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 15:52 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 377You need to do more research
It's not hard to read an ad and know it's fake especially with this kind of description.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 15:32 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 7337Sometimes I will kill some time like that too. A bullshit verification site is usually the SCAM.
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 15:14 #8214Senior Member

Posts: 267Had a couple minutes to waste and hit her up.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
She talks for a couple texts and then wants you to go directly to some BS website.
I knew it was a scam going in but thought I'd humor myself a bit today.











Reply With Quote




