Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7703
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today around sligh and neb notel.
    I have also seen her at the Publix on Nebraska.

  2. #7702
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an ad link?
    Try https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...222/8136030640.

  3. #7701

    Ruby

    Do you have an ad link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover863  [View Original Post]
    So, been wanting to see this one for a few, finally got the chance today and glad I did. The headache relief is as advertised. She started off slowly to get jr at attention then it was fast and furious after she gave me permission to take control. Took every inch with no problem. Facefucked her in multiple positions for the next 15 minutes. Had her lie on her back and I got on top of her. As I stroked she was rimming me and polishing the jewels till I told her I was ready. She opened up, took all I had and swallowed every drop. BBBJCIMWS, total damage was 50 $. Absolutely no gag reflex. Amazing. Will definitely repeat.

  4. #7700

    Ruby

    So, been wanting to see this one for a few, finally got the chance today and glad I did. The headache relief is as advertised. She started off slowly to get jr at attention then it was fast and furious after she gave me permission to take control. Took every inch with no problem. Facefucked her in multiple positions for the next 15 minutes. Had her lie on her back and I got on top of her. As I stroked she was rimming me and polishing the jewels till I told her I was ready. She opened up, took all I had and swallowed every drop. BBBJCIMWS, total damage was 50 $. Absolutely no gag reflex. Amazing. Will definitely repeat.

  5. #7699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Naughty dates

    Website that I guess is for dating but pics are of naked women etc. Anybody use it, or is it another fake dating website.

  6. #7698

    Police

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    According to her, she is out of business (or is she just saying that because she owes me money? Bill Ho.
    Saw her today around sligh and neb notel.

  7. #7697

    Thank your lucky stars

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudumb813  [View Original Post]
    So I recently went to see Lilo in a rough part of Busch. We agreed on a time, service, and price. I arrived at the destination and there'sa bunch of people everywhere, I text / call for a room number but received no answer. Waste of time and energy, I could of seen one of my regulars or someone reliable.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/47033886/
    You didn't miss a thing except a hard time. She nor her girl grid look like photo shop pics and service depends on how medicated they are. She still walks the street from time to time.

  8. #7696

    Ghosting

    So I recently went to see Lilo in a rough part of Busch. We agreed on a time, service, and price. I arrived at the destination and there'sa bunch of people everywhere, I text / call for a room number but received no answer. Waste of time and energy, I could of seen one of my regulars or someone reliable.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/47033886/

  9. #7695
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    According to her, she is out of business (or is she just saying that because she owes me money? Bill Ho.
    Haha, OK thanks. Anyone similar our there?

  10. #7694
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Jackie Snow

    According to her, she is out of business (or is she just saying that because she owes me money? Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meguta  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have current info for Jackie?

  11. #7693

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Who's this? Does she have an ad?
    Brandon favorite. Was recently arrested and somewhere in Brandon. A lot of us have seen her, but I only had her with Sandra.

  12. #7692
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I will be seeing Jackie Snow this weekend for my monthly manscaping and oral treatment. Jackie is very good with the razor and her BBBJ is outstanding. I have never encountered a more enthusiastic rimming. She is a bit far from me, but worth the drive. Tell her Bill Ho send you and you will slip right in. O, she has a fat ass. Who cares? Bill Ho.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...227&cityid=105
    Anyone have current info for Jackie?

  13. #7691

    Ruby

    Has anyone seen Ruby? I'm interested in her FF.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...222/8136030640

    Any info is greatly appreciated.

  14. #7690

    I am getting boring lately

    So far this year I have been seeing just regulars. I got tired of the bullshit and drama from a lot of the gals. Currently my ATF is Ms. Summer Rain.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/46999000/

    Nice person, No bullshit, Great time always.

    As always feel free to PM. I am not on very often at the moment so my replies back may be delayed some.

    Have fun and stay safe.

  15. #7689

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by FlbMac31  [View Original Post]
    Text. Tampa 3 zero8 sevenx43.
    Who's this? Does she have an ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape