Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7431

    Anyone seen this one?

    Communication has been sketchy at best. Can't tell if that is a meth sore on her right cheek. I'll toftt if we get our schedules aligned, but if she is a junkie covered in sores then I would rather not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTIyNjA4OWY1ZTQ4M2Q1ZjU5NGMzNTU0NjEwM2YxN2I4YjBjY2U3.jpg‎   MjIwNDY3MTcxNzUyZjY1YTU3NDVjN2M3ZDM3ZDc3N2I3YzdhOGM.jpg‎   MTE5NDMyODZlZWRmOGJjMmI3NDUyMzk1Y2UyYjdiZDM5YWM3MDY4.jpg‎  

  2. #7430

    Isabella

    I believe someone asked about this one last week. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4363.

    Hit her up yesterday. Text was friendly and coherent. Said she stays in an upscale apartment in University. Wants $$Hhr and $$Hr. Will send a verification pic but requests one in return.

    Funny thing was, I noticed on the verification pic, there were white lines on the sink she was standing in front of. Oops! She was embarrassed and apologized. I did not see her but she seems to be real. Probably won't pull the trigger myself, Because I can find better value.

    Good luck hunters.

  3. #7429

    Yeah, Right

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Let us know if that works out! .

    SG.
    I posted it as a joke. Of course it's fake. My smiley face emoji was left off the end. Thought you guys would get a kick out of the enormous bs these scammers put out.

  4. #7428

    Salisbury

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungxOne  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/613145088714

    Has anyone ever seen her? She's in my neck of the woods and looks very tempting.
    Never seen her. However, the pics are grainy and far away. That tells me, she's hiding something.

    Proceed with caution.

  5. #7427

  6. #7426

    Just a joke

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    It's not hard to read an ad and know it's fake especially with this kind of description.
    I'd put $$ on it that Mech was just joking in the original post.

  7. #7425

    You need to do more research

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    You can have her for the whole day and it's only $$.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/762396155017
    It's not hard to read an ad and know it's fake especially with this kind of description.

  8. #7424
    Sometimes I will kill some time like that too. A bullshit verification site is usually the SCAM.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    Had a couple minutes to waste and hit her up.

    She talks for a couple texts and then wants you to go directly to some BS website.

    I knew it was a scam going in but thought I'd humor myself a bit today.

  9. #7423
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe those bullshit ads that advertise a price that is too cheap. I bet if you contact you will get some kind of a scam.
    Had a couple minutes to waste and hit her up.

    She talks for a couple texts and then wants you to go directly to some BS website.

    I knew it was a scam going in but thought I'd humor myself a bit today.

  10. #7422

    She's been robbing people

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    You can have her for the whole day and it's only $$.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/762396155017
    At the beach, apparently there are a couple girls with their pimps / bfs.

  11. #7421
    I don't believe those bullshit ads that advertise a price that is too cheap. I bet if you contact you will get some kind of a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    You can have her for the whole day and it's only $$.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/762396155017

  12. #7420

    Yeah, right.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    You can have her for the whole day and it's only $$.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/762396155017
    Let us know if that works out! .

    SG.

  13. #7419
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungxOne  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/613145088714

    Has anyone ever seen her? She's in my neck of the woods and looks very tempting.
    Looks like fake to me.

  14. #7418

    Salisbury's finest

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/613145088714

    Has anyone ever seen her? She's in my neck of the woods and looks very tempting.

  15. #7417

    Omg!

    You can have her for the whole day and it's only $$.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/762396155017

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape