Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 13920
-
03-12-20 08:40 #6060Senior Member

Posts: 211Rates will drop considerably but some providers may go dark
I am connected to the conference and trade show business in LV. As of right now there are 44 events canceled Some are small, say 30-50 people but others are larger and take up larger spaces in places like the LVCC and Mandalay Bay Plus the providers and us mongers have no idea who has the crud. So the providers may go silent for a while Prices in Seattle have begun to settle a bit. Lot's of specials being offered.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
So it will be a buyers market here in the next few weeks.
Be safe and have fun.
-
03-11-20 19:49 #6059Senior Member

Posts: 459Vids
Aurora allows recording for an extra. 20. She's not GFE though. I've seen her multiple times but never recorded it. But she does allow it.
Originally Posted by MichaelLangot
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9493267225/1
-
03-11-20 18:01 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 52Kayla & Crystal
I have no personal experience but I know they have been reviewed on here somewhere. Find them on EscortBabylon.
Originally Posted by PoonEater69
[View Original Post]
Kayla & Crystal last 4 phone 2125.
-
03-11-20 17:40 #6057Senior Member

Posts: 863That is something you need to discuss with the escort on a case by case basis. YMMV.
Steak.
Originally Posted by MichaelLangot
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 17:30 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 91Mantequilla on PD
Anyone try this little Peruvian cupcake? Looks cute and cuddley but can't find any reviews beyond the few on PD.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Mantequilla
-
03-11-20 16:22 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 1825NAB Cancelled
NAB Cancelled today, so the price of pussy during mid-April should be going down.
I was planning on attending, but not anymore, myself and about 90 K of other attendees.
It isn't the first show cancellation and probably won't be the last. I hope for LV's sake this shit get's under control before InfoComm in Mid June.
-
03-11-20 15:46 #6054Senior Member

Posts: 56Find the girl you want first, then ask her if she has a partner, most of them do, either as their GF or their submissive, most providers don't like working with strangers. What will happen is the main girl will quote you a price and pay her friend only a portion or basically subcontract out the call to make more for herself.
Originally Posted by PoonEater69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 03:24 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 49Ms Day (up date)
I've been getting a lot of messages about her and people not being able to reach her. Well her HX today updated to LA. She told me her partner likes to move around a lot, but they should be here a month. Guess not. If they pop back up here I'll let you guys know.
Danga.
-
03-11-20 01:20 #6052Regular Member

Posts: 1Two Girl BBBJ
Hey guys. New to this forum. I've been looking for two girls who do a BBBJ together! Not to picky, just want to try something fun and new! Any suggestions?
-
03-10-20 23:24 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 26Question about video
Do you have to pay extra to record vids? I've only had one girl say yes to recording (from CLL it didn't cost anything extra) but did MariaaSkyy ask for additional $ for it? She quoted $400 per hr / incall so I wanted to know if there's was extra for the tape. Thanks!
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 19:54 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 1041Love Pho. You Viet bro?
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 17:11 #6049Senior Member

Posts: 127When I'm in that situation I always instruct them to take a selfie holding up 2 fingers or something to verify. If you don't get the pic you asked for then you know she's a flake.
Originally Posted by BeatingBreaks
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 16:40 #6048Senior Member

Posts: 863No permanent damage
The damage was minor, just some electrolyte imbalance and mild dehydration, easily fixed by a large bowl of #1 Pho with extra meatballs and Diet Coke on ice with a lime wedge.
Steak.
Originally Posted by Johnny214
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 12:27 #6047Senior Member

Posts: 27Whats the damage?
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 11:00 #6046Senior Member

Posts: 863Tips and tricks
Try calling any hotel and asked to be connected to any random room number. The front desk will ask for the name of the guest before they connect you. I never gave my real name to the hundreds and hundreds of hookers I have seen so giving her my actual room number is not going to do her any good, since the operator will say I am sorry but there is no Bernie Sanders in Room 666. I have always given the room adjacent or across from mine, and I never had any problems with the hooker. They usually text me as soon as they park. I say come on up to Room 667. She will say I thought you were in Room 666? I say Sorry babe, I was typing too fast and I hit the 6 instead of 7. Come on up, my room is partially open so you can just walk in without knocking. Every one says Oh okay, see you soon.
Over the years, I have also collected hundreds of pictures of my in-room phone, and pictures of my front door with the room number. Sometimes, hookers will ask you text these pictures to confirm you are actually staying there. I tend to stay in the same hotels since I am already a Platinum member in all of them, and I can play with hooker and pimp games all day long. I ain't no newbie. I know all their tricks. I text a saved picture from my files, then when they arrive, I tell them my actual room number. If they get pissed, they will take off huffing and puffing, but I get to keep my safety and my money. If they understand why I did it, then they didn't waste their time driving to my hotel, and will come up to my actual room. Don't be a beta and cave in to these hookers. Act like you have done it before and be firm.
Steak.
Originally Posted by BeatingBreaks
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




