Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,966 to 16,980 of 26409
-
03-11-20 05:37 #9444Regular Member

Posts: 3Kirby
Anyone seen or heard from Kirby recently? Haven't seen her posting for a while? Retired again?
-
03-11-20 00:40 #9443Senior Member

Posts: 126Thanks for the quality response! You might of just convinced me to set something up with Lexy. Will report back after.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 21:48 #9442Senior Member

Posts: 48Sommer
She was my go to for 20 head for a while.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 21:02 #9441Senior Member

Posts: 46Rayna
I saw Rayna recently, and probably won't repeat. She now lives in a rough area. I call her neighborhood, 6th and shot in the face. No good if you drive a nice set of wheels. I got major looks. It doesn't help that I'm wonder bread white. Anyway, to compound the issue, she's put on quite a bit of weight. She also just rents a room in the house, so it's a weird set-up. The straw that broke the camel's back (and mine) was the all she has in her room is a frigging ottoman to fuck on. Seriously? An ottoman? Whatever. For north of a hondo, it wasn't worth it. She does give a decent BBBJ. Good luck!
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/772911990823
-
03-10-20 21:01 #9440Senior Member

Posts: 1820Welcome!
Welcome to the board, great first report!
Originally Posted by SausageSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 19:24 #9439Regular Member

Posts: 2Ahh. True maybe had them mixed since the images said that they would scam or ghost. I believe I tried both at the time but neither were available or played games. Thanks for the correction. I had both on Snapchat, all games. If anyone does get the chance with the Latina please post.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 18:25 #9438Regular Member

Posts: 11New poster
New to posting reviews. Not new to the hobby, I've Been at this 10+ years. I don't have anyone new to review, but some recent adventures have been Maria.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/244527784520
Good solid service. BJ would rate in my top 10. Lives close enough to me, that I can arrange short notice visits. And I have a soft spot for Latinas.
Jackie has been a regular of mine from back when she went by Marie. Budget friendly, and gets the job done. I like the fact that she enjoys facials.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/548155750027
I also saw katiie a while ba k, who has been reviewed in the bare style forum. She claimed it would be the best I ever had. It wasn't. She was delayed by almost an hour. I felt rushed with her, and her skills seemed unimpressive. She's maybe 5, despite the fact that I don't like waiting around.
I've seen Sommer many times when backpage was alive. I'd be interested in taking her for a spin again if anyone wanted to pass along digits. The last number I have for her, ends in 8277. But that was 2+ years ago now.
-
03-10-20 17:59 #9437Senior Member

Posts: 299Good luck.
I HIGHLY doubt ANY VIP member of City Girls will post any uncensored pic. It's against CG rules to publicly post any of their lady's pics that are uncensored. If a member does post a pic and CG finds out they will revoke your membership permanently. Also they do not publish uncensored pics even in the VIP section. You can get uncensored pics but you 1) have to be a VIP member and 2) you have to use a special browser. Which I believe is the A2 P2 browser. Provided both those conditions are met you still can't save the pics from their VIP site. They've got it pretty locked down. So the only way you could do it is if you use the windows snipping tool and / or a screenshot and digitally cut the pic out of the screenshot. But what I can tell you is that Lexy is top notch. She is my ATF CG lady. She's beautiful, incredibly sexy with a tight and toned body. She also taller at 5'9" which I like the taller ladies. She's full GFE and every time I leave Lexy's presence I'm in heaven for a good week. She also has great English and is very engaging. I definitely recommend you see her.
-
03-10-20 15:36 #9436Senior Member

Posts: 184Sexy yuri?
Anyone see yuri? Can't find anything in search.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/8523918.htm?cat=1
-
03-10-20 15:10 #9435Senior Member

Posts: 258Sommer
She sent me these yesterday.
Originally Posted by ThisDude1
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 14:50 #9434Senior Member

Posts: 393The Latina has a "premium" snapchat that she actually scams people. She'll post every now and then about people reviewing it but they are all friends. She does previews of her camera roll that is censored but you can easily see it's all pics in bikinis. When you ask about nude she'll block you or tell you to give more money. She'll also post sob stories how she needs surgeries or her family is dying and needs money for their hospital bills. Then the next day she'll post stories of her or "trapping" with her pimp boyfriend and selling drugs.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 13:42 #9433Senior Member

Posts: 126Citygirls
I was wondering if anyone could post an unblurred pic of Lexy's face from CG. I haven't gotten around to getting verified with this agency yet. Now that TG is gone my itch for something luxurious has been getting more and more prominent. Lexy seems like she's the best choice available at CG and she's coming to Milwaukee soon. Feel free to post other providers from this agency unblurred pics as well.
-
03-10-20 12:36 #9432Senior Member

Posts: 126Are you referring to Ivy coxx? I don't think these 2 are the same person.
Originally Posted by TylerMonkey
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/665646991837
-
03-10-20 11:34 #9431Senior Member

Posts: 27Sommer
Got a pic of what she looking like now? Could I get the digits?
-
03-10-20 09:34 #9430Senior Member

Posts: 126Yeah prices are definitely negotiable. She's homeless so she doesn't have an incall. I talked her down to a bill for a car date but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Originally Posted by Filling79
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





