Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 904 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 404 804 854 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 954 1004 ... LastLast
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4406

    Quarantine yourself!

    This is a high risk hobby, with everyone chasing their personal high. In what ever form. Drugs for most of the girls. And for the guys. Variety.

    I suggest all guys take a 2- 3 vacation from the hobby and see where the virus situation ends up in this area. A condom can't protect from us catching this. Or unknowing passing it along to someone else. Worse thing that can happen is you save up some $$ and when the supply is greater than demand prices will come down.

    Stay safe!

  2. #4405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Rae

    Has anyone seen Rae since she got out of the LFUCG Graybar? I have set up several appointments. For one reason or another she has gone dark after appointment as been set up. I think she has gone off the rails. Typical drug addict excuses.

  3. #4404

    Weird.

    I just have missed her. Although I only checked Boone.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconBlues  [View Original Post]
    Up till a day or two ago she was in a NKy graybar.

  4. #4403

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she landed? She's not back in NKy.

    She had issues but I thought she was hot and fun.
    Up till a day or two ago she was in a NKy graybar.

  5. #4402

    Carlee

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2018  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Carlee or am I about to T1 FTt?

    http://louisville.skipthegames.com/f...t/552537604022
    What are you thinking? She has had multiple bad reviews over the years. Stay away, stay far away from this one.

  6. #4401

    Stephanie status

    Anyone know where she landed? She's not back in NKy.

    She had issues but I thought she was hot and fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    She back in town but she checked into The Graybar. Looks like she was doing some shopping at Walmart. Can't seem to stay out of trouble.

  7. #4400

    Alexis-Richmond, now on vacation

    Checked into the Madison Co Graybar yesterday. For those keeping score 13th visit. She is one of my favorites, little spinner with bolt ons. Guess I am not surprised. Punctually has never been a strong suit of hers. She seems to be going downhill. Past several visits not up to par. Last visit she was high and was actually a wasted trip. Hope she gets some help. Not sure I will make the trip if / when she get out.

  8. #4399

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or phone number, or name? (yes you can post the whole number- it's not against the rules).
    Https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/779671500262

    8595515096.

  9. #4398

    Winchester Stop


  10. #4397

    Hayden

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    So I contracted Hayden the other day and was heading to Hamburg to meet her when she informed me she had a hotel room in Beaumont center of Harrodsburg, kinda made me second guess going and seeing her, I remember someone posting awhile back that LEO was running sting in that area, has anyone seen her over there or is there nothing to worry about?
    Yesterday off of Leestown. Staybridge. All was good.

  11. #4396

    Carlee?

    Anyone seen Carlee or am I about to T1 FTt?

    http://louisville.skipthegames.com/f...t/552537604022

  12. #4395

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by KybeBop  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have input on this one goes by Mia.
    Is the girl in the picture, nice body, but she is older than the pics, nice girl. Some baby damage. Great BBBJ.

  13. #4394

    Link

    Do you have a link or phone number, or name? (yes you can post the whole number- it's not against the rules).

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this girl. Very reasonable donation. Seems honest. Definitely not a user. Great BJ. She likes daty. She's a great choice over all the overpriced underachievers out there.

  14. #4393

    AA girls

    I've been seeing this girl. Very reasonable donation. Seems honest. Definitely not a user. Great BJ. She likes daty. She's a great choice over all the overpriced underachievers out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TNTU3MDgxYTE0ZmY5Y2Y5YjAzN2YwNWRlZTlkMTEwZTY3NGQ2NzU.jpg‎   TNDcyODUwZmZjNzUyMTQ4YTYwNTRkNDIyNzRmMDY4NDVlNzViOA.jpg‎   TNTMwMjEzM2E5M2VkMmU4ZTliNWYyNzVlZWI0MzBmNjFkN2U5ZTY.jpg‎   TNDczNzg1YmMxZTY5YmVlMWNmM2E4NGY3NTUxNDdjNjI0ZmNlOTA.jpg‎  

  15. #4392

    Katie / Kayla of Nicholasville

    Has anyone seen her since she had her baby?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape