Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 782 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 832 882 1282 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7594
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars57  [View Original Post]
    Very mechanical, was not into it at all, coms were OK but she made me wait 30 minutes after I arrived at hotel to go up, was a little frustrating.
    Saw her with Jayla west of Bayside a couple years ago that was awesome.

    Saw her alone before motel on Malabar closed. It was hurry up, no passion, she arrived late and she wasn't fresh out of shower.

  2. #7593
    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    Little head really likes the tatts and the punk / emo look. Haven't seen a review in forever. And then there was another girl named Paige that now goes by a different name. So search results mixed. Anyone have recent dream?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/302304748481
    I had a very nice dream about PDR last fall. Cons were good. I asked for a specific role play which she accommodated very well. We started by getting to know each other's bodies. Feeling around. Then proceeded to an excellent BBBJ. Moved on to cfs in k9. Very nice. I had also prearranged Greek. So we moved on to that. She wanted to do it with her on her back almost like mish which was really nice but I prefer to see an ass in the air when I dream about Greek. So after a bit she said she was getting sore so I asked to finish with CIM and Paige eagerly obliged. In summary a great dream. She was positive and engaged the whole time. I would recommend PDR. The only down side is her in all which is quite run down. She mentioned that she was planning renovations so maybe that situation is better now.

  3. #7592

    Boring

    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    Little head really likes the tatts and the punk / emo look. Haven't seen a review in forever. And then there was another girl named Paige that now goes by a different name. So search results mixed. Anyone have recent dream?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/302304748481
    Very mechanical, was not into it at all, coms were OK but she made me wait 30 minutes after I arrived at hotel to go up, was a little frustrating.

  4. #7591

    First post

    I've been in this hobby for a long time. So long that I used to find providers in the local newspapers. That was how I met the sweetest gal, known as Dakota and the 51 year old off pt malabar ugh! Even back then. I've followed this forum as a guest, I guess for several years and have taken advantage of the intel provided by those who post. I'd like to thank all who have posted there experiences whether good or bad. Most reviews I have read have been similar to that which I had experienced but some varied greatly. I guess that is where YMMV comes in. I'm not a computer savvy type of guy.

    I had an appointment with the redhead and headed down to Vero by the time I got to Fellsmere I had no responses to my texts and thought here we go again. I continued all the way to vero and no response. I figured that something must have happened on her end and on my final text I said" no worries perhaps another day" I'd like to schedule another visit someday. So I'd already taken my meds and started looking for a backup immediately I found one near midway rd and us1 in Ft Pierce "the hotand horny blond" on stg treasure coast. Immediate response, was available, sent address, in 20 min the dream began. A good looking 52 year old blonde met me at the door of a older small home inside was clean and tidy, she smokes but odor not overwhelming tho went to playroom, discussed donations of $. 20 hh $. 50 45 min and $. 80 hr she's not a kisser but does take directions well and tries to provide a pleasant experience. BBBJ was good but not Dt as advertised. Daty was tasty didn't seem to make her pop so put on cover and hit it fairly hard in all the usual positions. Inquired about a trip to the isles, as one of her adds lists, that ship wasn't sailing so took off cover, laid her head off the side and ff'd until cimws. Was offered a wipe to clean up, said good bye. Would repeat if I was in that area. She is a pleasant gal.

    Regards Py.

  5. #7590
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen either of them but Paige Del Rey has a very distinctive look. I think the other Paige went by Paige Sweetstuff. Since then she has reinvented her image and I haven't noticed any of her ads lately so maybe she's moved or retired.
    The original link is Paige del ray. The other Paige "sweet stuf" was an Orlando provider. And has since went back to school and retired a while back.

  6. #7589
    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    Little head really likes the tatts and the punk / emo look. Haven't seen a review in forever. And then there was another girl named Paige that now goes by a different name. So search results mixed. Anyone have recent dream?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/302304748481
    PDR-- she was added to my To DO list in Jan of 2019, and then updated not long after with a note: 'CAUTION', and then another update to NO FLY. I don't recall the reason, but it was enough to concern me --either scam or some kind of ripoff, or maybe she had some LEO issues-all the same, any drama for me is TOO much, so I won't be seeing her. Try a forum search back to early-mid last year.

    Other Paige--as RW2 K said --Paige Sweet stuff. She was a Traveler. I didn't expect her to stay around and never found time to see her -- last entry I had on her was last April. She used to have her own website - paigesweestuff.com, but its gone vacant.

    F1.

  7. #7588

    The Other Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    Little head really likes the tatts and the punk / emo look. Haven't seen a review in forever. And then there was another girl named Paige that now goes by a different name. So search results mixed. Anyone have recent dream?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/302304748481
    I haven't seen either of them but Paige Del Rey has a very distinctive look. I think the other Paige went by Paige Sweetstuff. Since then she has reinvented her image and I haven't noticed any of her ads lately so maybe she's moved or retired.

  8. #7587

    Paige Del Rey

    Little head really likes the tatts and the punk / emo look. Haven't seen a review in forever. And then there was another girl named Paige that now goes by a different name. So search results mixed. Anyone have recent dream?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/302304748481

  9. #7586

    Theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Most of the pictures the providers use are fairly "standard", they'll typically be naked or semi-naked, bent over or otherwise trying to look sexy, or whatever. Occasionally though, I see a picture that has me wondering what they hell were they thinking? Theresa provides an excellent example! Um, you were trying to locate pictures of you that would drum up business, pictures that would have guys drooling and wanting, no NEEDING, to see you, and you went with pictures of you working on changing a tire? Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    Having known a few women in my 48 years here on earth. They usually look though many many photos and pick the very best! So I've decided that's her best 2 photos. Next.
    Ouch. While you're probably right, those are her two best photos? Damn. And yep, next!

  10. #7585

    Selfie's

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Most of the pictures the providers use are fairly "standard", they'll typically be naked or semi-naked, bent over or otherwise trying to look sexy, or whatever. Occasionally though, I see a picture that has me wondering what they hell were they thinking? Theresa provides an excellent example! Um, you were trying to locate pictures of you that would drum up business, pictures that would have guys drooling and wanting, no NEEDING, to see you, and you went with pictures of you working on changing a tire? Really?
    Having known a few women in my 48 years here on earth. They usually look though many many photos and pick the very best! So I've decided that's her best 2 photos. Next.

  11. #7584

    Home run and two strikes

    Teanna.

    Reached out to Teanna on Friday. Comms excellent, agreed for a time later that evening. When apt time got close, replied right back. Went to MI hotel where she was at. Really an amazing woman, hot, tight, fresh, easy-going, and no attitude. I plan to repeat as much as I can.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/960039233658

    https://archive.vn/ab47i

    Ava.

    Reached out to Ava Saturday afternoon, response was quick. Made arrangements for later that day. When time got closer, nothing but crickets. Responded about 2 hours later said she was ready. So I started my drive down to her. Got past palm bay and let her know so I could get an address and then more crickets. Turned around soon as could. Feel pretty dumb for making the drive.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/112009243504

    https://archive.vn/YAkb2

    Blondie.

    Hit up blondie on Sunday, got a response fairly quickly. Asked about a future time but for outcall. Said she would be free at that time. Time gets closer and crickets. She hit me up a few hours later with a "I can't do incall unless you get a room". Left it at that.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...b/692635521103

    https://archive.vn/WDtYh

  12. #7583

    Marika

    Had a wonderful dream, in my dream she was fun and entertaining, great massage, enjoyed everything about the 1 hr dream. Finished with a h e. Will c her again roses 150 h 20 p massage.

  13. #7582

    What was she thinking?

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    My AAA is about to expire and I'm wondering if anyone tried her services yet?

    http://archive.ph/v90c0
    Most of the pictures the providers use are fairly "standard", they'll typically be naked or semi-naked, bent over or otherwise trying to look sexy, or whatever. Occasionally though, I see a picture that has me wondering what they hell were they thinking? Theresa provides an excellent example! Um, you were trying to locate pictures of you that would drum up business, pictures that would have guys drooling and wanting, no NEEDING, to see you, and you went with pictures of you working on changing a tire? Really?

  14. #7581

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Brutis  [View Original Post]
    May I have contact info for Sarajj? PM if needed. Thanks brotha!
    She can be contacted here, send her a PM to SaraJJReady.

  15. #7580

    Jazzy

    Does anyone have any contact information for Jazzy in titusville?

    PM me if needed. Thank you in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape