Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,806 to 23,820 of 59517
-
03-09-20 21:13 #35712Senior Member

Posts: 151Ramen
If it's in the city a good bowl of Ramen and some Sake brother never goes wrong!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 19:58 #35711Regular Member

Posts: 1Marietta
Hey, this is my first time posting.
Originally Posted by DjInHb
[View Original Post]
Yue massage is good. Haven't gotten more than a handy massage, but has a girl that really likes what she does. I can't remember her name. There is another that really isn't into it. I recommend getting a massage and see how she talks to you before talking about a tip. You can tell the difference easy.
-
03-09-20 19:44 #35710Banned Member

Posts: 13634Per your previous post, it seemed you visited the parlor already. Guess not.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
On a side note, I like a good sammich or something palatable after a good fuck. Wish more guys would post their fantastic eats findings after a good boning experience.
"Give a man a nice fuck, some good steak and ale afterwords and you have no complaints. ".
Forgot who said that, but think it was a comedian back in the day.
-
03-09-20 19:05 #35709Senior Member

Posts: 151Been gone for a while
I been out of the game for a while left the mainland and coming back after a month gone I want to try Sisi but is there anything else in Smyrna / Marietta that may be a better recommendation I don't want to try T-plus due to the bust. Wherever I go next when I come back I will report.
Thanks fellas feel free to PM for any recommendations.
-
03-09-20 16:40 #35708Senior Member

Posts: 32Daty
Let me know if you find any. I'm always in search of this as well. I did find that girls in California seemed to be more receptive of it than they have been here.
Originally Posted by Frenchie1963
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 16:39 #35707Senior Member

Posts: 281Yes and they have the hot guardinar peppers too. Hope the girls next door are as hot as those peppers!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 16:33 #35706Senior Member

Posts: 363Where rose / Wendy landed now?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 16:17 #35705Senior Member

Posts: 32Cobb FS
Any options? I haven't been to Therapy Plus since the bust. I remember reading some good stuff about iRelax, is this place still around and / or good possibility for FS? It seems like Young's is fun. Thinking about trying soon. Any other options? I've got to find someplace closer than Tiger. PM if needed.
Thanks in advance.
DJ.
-
03-09-20 15:05 #35704Senior Member

Posts: 382Very flaky. Depends on how she feels that day. Gives an excellent massage. Some days a nude HJ. Sometimes nothing. I haven't seen her in a couple of years because of that reason. But good luck!
Originally Posted by TonyTiger10
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 14:30 #35703Senior Member

Posts: 217S Massage in Marietta
I haven't been back since Lulu / Dede (whatever her name) left. It's been awhile now. But the other girl, Tina just never appealed to me, but especially the hacking cough and sniffles she had all the time. I imagine that maybe a temp closing to let this virus pass on. I would think her cough would steer customers away. This is my opinion and not meant to be the true situation.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 12:50 #35702

Posts: 682The Fuss
Well, I found out what the fuss is about: Abby. She's a beautiful, young, sensuous, high-spirited, and gives a great massage. And, she's funny as hell with decent English. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by BangADong
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 12:39 #35701

Posts: 682Daty
Yes, I suggest you pick up on the vibe, and if you're feeling it, stand up, lay down Sally and pull her yoga pants off. I'm serious. Only had one resist.
Originally Posted by Frenchie1963
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 12:10 #35700Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks! Will definitely check those out.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 11:59 #35699Banned Member

Posts: 13634Is Dog Days selling the Italian Beef sandwich?
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 11:27 #35698Banned Member

Posts: 1610S Massage in Marietta
The store is dark and the phone just rings and rings. Don't know why or what it means, just thought some of you would like to know especially if you were planning a visit. Maybe they will come back, maybe they won't.









Reply With Quote






