Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 527 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 577 627 1027 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10927

    Okay Setvice

    That is Sarah. She used to be one of my favorites but service has gone downhill lately. Typically she can only do car dates as she does not have an in call. Previous service was top notch for BBBJ with cim. Last couple times it was substandard. She complained that she was in pain from an accident she was in. I am probably going to look for others for now. As always YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatNHorny25  [View Original Post]

  2. #10926

    Disaster

    Tried Brooke. Nice lady, willing to please, but the session was a complete disaster. Think I'll stick to sugar babies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    I'd say that Brooke is thinner and slightly older. Her face is fine, but not her greatest selling point. Her teeth are all there, just maybe a little discolored from smoking. Not gross by any means, just not model perfect.

    Tiffany is shorter and curvier. She has a cute face. She has a cleaner smile and is younger.

    Both have excellent oral skills. Haven't seen Tiffany in a few months. Saw Brooke recently.

    I'd say neither will disappoint. Choose perhaps on age preference and location.

    Enjoy whomever you meet!

    -LSG.

  3. #10925

    Info about this one

    Has anyone dream about this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/46886235/.

  4. #10924

    Kylie in Altamonte

    One of the best providers for a long time, then poof gone. Its been a few months, anybody know what happened? There were reports she was part of Kissimmee sting, those are untrue.

  5. #10923

    Having seen both

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to decide if I want to try Brooke or Tiffany? I've heard good about both. The nqns has me hot for either one. I read one report that said Brooke was not as claimed, I'm ok with non model face, but I need to have decent teeth, not perfect, just decent enough to show she's been to a dentist in the last few years. So which one would you guys go for first?
    I'd say that Brooke is thinner and slightly older. Her face is fine, but not her greatest selling point. Her teeth are all there, just maybe a little discolored from smoking. Not gross by any means, just not model perfect.

    Tiffany is shorter and curvier. She has a cute face. She has a cleaner smile and is younger.

    Both have excellent oral skills. Haven't seen Tiffany in a few months. Saw Brooke recently.

    I'd say neither will disappoint. Choose perhaps on age preference and location.

    Enjoy whomever you meet!

    -LSG.

  6. #10922
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Search out I Drive, International Drive, Tourist area, convention center and a few things like that. There is a low-cost bus that looks like a trolley that does a circuit and you can get anywhere with that.

    That said, there are a lot of providers that work the I Drive area. I suggest starting with AlexLynn. She is a rock star, IMHO, and works that area.

    C3.
    My lurk-fu is failing me. PM sent.

    Also thanks for the heads up, so far Lacey and Jade looks promising.

  7. #10921

    Manuela

    I just got a text about Manuela coming through Orlando and Tampa. While the donation is nuts, the chick is hot as hell! If anyone has the extra coinage just burning a hole in their pockets and decides to visit with her, I'd love to know if the performance is anywhere as good as the appearance!

    https://manuelabittencourt.escortbook.com/gallery

  8. #10920

    On the fence

    I'm trying to decide if I want to try Brooke or Tiffany? I've heard good about both. The nqns has me hot for either one. I read one report that said Brooke was not as claimed, I'm ok with non model face, but I need to have decent teeth, not perfect, just decent enough to show she's been to a dentist in the last few years. So which one would you guys go for first?

  9. #10919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I Drive

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I am going to be in the area next weekend and I am staying near the convention center.

    Since I won't have any mode of transport and would rather do an incall, where should I narrow my search down to?

    I don't want to accidentally hit up a girl, just to realize that it's a 30 minute drive out and then cancel.
    Search out I Drive, International Drive, Tourist area, convention center and a few things like that. There is a low-cost bus that looks like a trolley that does a circuit and you can get anywhere with that.

    That said, there are a lot of providers that work the I Drive area. I suggest starting with AlexLynn. She is a rock star, IMHO, and works that area.

    C3.

  10. #10918
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    When you said you won't have transportation so you want an "incall", I think you might be confused.

    Incall is when you go to the provider's location, she hosts you.

    Outcall is when she comes to your location, you host her.
    Yes, I am aware. I'd rather not have a 50 one way uber.

  11. #10917

    Talent or lack there of

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    I'm noticing more and more negative reviews or subpar reviews on this site for awhile it seems like the talent has taking a nose dive now of course Avalon isn't but she's only here once a month and Nichole has personal issues to handle lately I'm just not going to throw away $ on these women if they're not worth it.

    Lately I even tried Massage again which to me is a scripted factory style menu.

    I don't know maybe it's me probably time to take a break for awhile.
    The providers in Orlando currently have been the worst I have seen since I started the hobby 6 plus years ago. Skip the games / list crawler is a joke and even the sister site is lacking big time talent. UTRs? No one stands out with consistent GOOD reviews. I used to like variety, but the girls now are way over priced, have a limited menu (or charge more to upgrade that menu) and the service sux and they even have a bad attitude. Plus they now want deposits? LOL. Which is why I only see my ATF. No disappointments and no surprises, just a GREAT time every time and with a smile.

  12. #10916

    Negative reviews

    I'm noticing more and more negative reviews or subpar reviews on this site for awhile it seems like the talent has taking a nose dive now of course Avalon isn't but she's only here once a month and Nichole has personal issues to handle lately I'm just not going to throw away $ on these women if they're not worth it.

    Lately I even tried Massage again which to me is a scripted factory style menu.

    I don't know maybe it's me probably time to take a break for awhile.

  13. #10915

    Just a point of clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I am going to be in the area next weekend and I am staying near the convention center.

    Since I won't have any mode of transport and would rather do an incall, where should I narrow my search down to?

    I don't want to accidentally hit up a girl, just to realize that it's a 30 minute drive out and then cancel.
    When you said you won't have transportation so you want an "incall", I think you might be confused.

    Incall is when you go to the provider's location, she hosts you.

    Outcall is when she comes to your location, you host her.

  14. #10914

    Stopping by the area soon

    Hey, I am going to be in the area next weekend and I am staying near the convention center.

    Since I won't have any mode of transport and would rather do an incall, where should I narrow my search down to?

    I don't want to accidentally hit up a girl, just to realize that it's a 30 minute drive out and then cancel.

  15. #10913

    Need some help

    Hi fellows:

    I there anyone here speaking Brazilian Portugues. I am in need of so help.

    Please, PM me. Thanks a lot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape