Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,806 to 23,820 of 60954
-
03-09-20 16:39 #37149Senior Member

Posts: 281Yes and they have the hot guardinar peppers too. Hope the girls next door are as hot as those peppers!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 16:33 #37148Senior Member

Posts: 363Where rose / Wendy landed now?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 16:17 #37147Senior Member

Posts: 32Cobb FS
Any options? I haven't been to Therapy Plus since the bust. I remember reading some good stuff about iRelax, is this place still around and / or good possibility for FS? It seems like Young's is fun. Thinking about trying soon. Any other options? I've got to find someplace closer than Tiger. PM if needed.
Thanks in advance.
DJ.
-
03-09-20 15:05 #37146Senior Member

Posts: 382Very flaky. Depends on how she feels that day. Gives an excellent massage. Some days a nude HJ. Sometimes nothing. I haven't seen her in a couple of years because of that reason. But good luck!
Originally Posted by TonyTiger10
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 14:30 #37145Senior Member

Posts: 217S Massage in Marietta
I haven't been back since Lulu / Dede (whatever her name) left. It's been awhile now. But the other girl, Tina just never appealed to me, but especially the hacking cough and sniffles she had all the time. I imagine that maybe a temp closing to let this virus pass on. I would think her cough would steer customers away. This is my opinion and not meant to be the true situation.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 12:50 #37144

Posts: 682The Fuss
Well, I found out what the fuss is about: Abby. She's a beautiful, young, sensuous, high-spirited, and gives a great massage. And, she's funny as hell with decent English. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by BangADong
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 12:39 #37143

Posts: 682Daty
Yes, I suggest you pick up on the vibe, and if you're feeling it, stand up, lay down Sally and pull her yoga pants off. I'm serious. Only had one resist.
Originally Posted by Frenchie1963
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 12:10 #37142Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks! Will definitely check those out.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 11:59 #37141Banned Member

Posts: 13634Is Dog Days selling the Italian Beef sandwich?
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 11:27 #37140Banned Member

Posts: 1610S Massage in Marietta
The store is dark and the phone just rings and rings. Don't know why or what it means, just thought some of you would like to know especially if you were planning a visit. Maybe they will come back, maybe they won't.
-
03-09-20 10:49 #37139Senior Member

Posts: 460Therapy Plus
Has anyone been to Therapy Plus, since the bust? Wondering if anything has changed and if it's any riskier now? Still looking for good options in the Cumberland area.
Thanks.
-
03-09-20 08:47 #37138Senior Member

Posts: 105Peach massage, Peachtree City
Stopped by for a massage. Not a great massage but table shower was good. Light kissing, boobs out for sucking. HJ. 100 for the hour. I suspect there is more on the menu. A little worried since there was a bust in Newnan last June. Might be one of the places that was busted and shut down in Newnan. Ptc is not the tolerant of anything so I may not go back.
-
03-09-20 07:46 #37137Senior Member

Posts: 281Massage / Spa
Yes, in fact they share a wall. A good massage with a satisfying finish followed by an Italian beef sammy and a chocolate shake sounds like a perfect afternoon, eh!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
BTW, my apologies for the redundant post; could not seem to delete one of them.
-
03-08-20 23:46 #37136Banned Member

Posts: 13634I have to disagree though. Don't think she 'deserves' all that money, in the same way that I don't think Warren Buffet deserves all his money either. I respect people who work their asses off for what they get.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 21:38 #37135Banned Member

Posts: 2410Damage is $180 for 4 hand
$50/ hr + $40 tip = $90 for each girl.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






