Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13885

    Shelby?

    I honestly can't remember her name, think it was Shelby. Took a chance and had her uber to a place that I can meet as I didn't like where she is. Glad I did, this one was a little out of it but only to the point of being nice and submissive. She has some serious deepthroat skills. Used that mouth to my pleasure for about 30 min - 60 for what I wanted, painted her face. Ordered up the uber to get her back and off we went, will repeat.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/975926794609

  2. #13884

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. In town for a bit. I got in contact with this girl and from the beginning her texting seemed off. The little head continued doing the talking and ended up going to her incall. Once I got there the spidey senses began tingling. Everything just seemed off and finally the big head kicked in. I asked her if she wanted to do a cd instead because I didn't feel comfortable going in there and she gave me the whole " I'm a female, my safety blah blah".

    So now I'm asking you gentleman for any leads in this one? Any experience?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/072168308674
    Word is pics aren't her and she's very strange.

  3. #13883

    Lydia

    Great looking hottie. https://tryst.link/escort/lydia-484 I had a really nice time with this chick. Lots of DFK enjoyed several positions and she was into it. Pushed back a lot. Only issue was the smell. She had just stepped out of the shower and in the beginning there was no odor. After a while it was almost unbearable. I would go back but only if she cleans up her snatch.

  4. #13882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by LiamMacLeod  [View Original Post]
    I've also seen Kryss, had a great time, would recommend. Her location is private enough, it's visible from the main road, but it's a private residence. A little messy on the inside, but she makes up for it with high quality of service. If you drive a company vehicle, I wouldn't worry too terribly much. Plenty of places to park that would not generate suspicion. There is a store right across the street you could park at, or if you want to be extra EXTRA safe, you can park a few blocks down her street into the neighborhood and walk back to her house on the corner. That's what I did, but I always take extra precautions. Call me paranoid, but I don't want anyone jotting down my license plate number if I can avoid it. Have fun with Kryss, she is a rare find in RVA now that some of the good local options are on the vacation / retired.
    Anyone willing to send me her info? Heading down that way today and looking for someone good to visit.

  5. #13881

    More.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGolferMan  [View Original Post]
    One of these days I'll learn how to attach link. LOL. I just saw this chic advertising today on stg. Ad says "Lizzy Come Play". As mentioned previously I would avoid at all cost. Glad to have taken one fir the team.
    Any chance you can provide a little more detail? She looks like someone I would enjoy seeing. Just wondering what made the visit bad?

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  6. #13880

    Candice

    She will take your money and lock herself in the bathroom until you leave. Don't bother.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently?

  7. #13879

    Bella

    Had anyone dreamed of this girl yet?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/371002271228

    Thank you.

  8. #13878

    Any info?

    Hello fellow mongers. In town for a bit. I got in contact with this girl and from the beginning her texting seemed off. The little head continued doing the talking and ended up going to her incall. Once I got there the spidey senses began tingling. Everything just seemed off and finally the big head kicked in. I asked her if she wanted to do a cd instead because I didn't feel comfortable going in there and she gave me the whole " I'm a female, my safety blah blah".

    So now I'm asking you gentleman for any leads in this one? Any experience?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/072168308674

  9. #13877

    I don't know the name


  10. #13876

    Kryss and location safety

    Quote Originally Posted by Richva  [View Original Post]
    I know Kryss is in the East end. I drive a company vehicle. Could anyone tell me about her location. Safe and discreet? PM is fine if needed. Thanks.
    I've also seen Kryss, had a great time, would recommend. Her location is private enough, it's visible from the main road, but it's a private residence. A little messy on the inside, but she makes up for it with high quality of service. If you drive a company vehicle, I wouldn't worry too terribly much. Plenty of places to park that would not generate suspicion. There is a store right across the street you could park at, or if you want to be extra EXTRA safe, you can park a few blocks down her street into the neighborhood and walk back to her house on the corner. That's what I did, but I always take extra precautions. Call me paranoid, but I don't want anyone jotting down my license plate number if I can avoid it. Have fun with Kryss, she is a rare find in RVA now that some of the good local options are on the vacation / retired.

  11. #13875

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHobby1  [View Original Post]
    You mail box is full man!
    Well that was extremely fun. What a pleasant fun lady she is. I knew I wasn't getting a 21. Year old hard body going in but she's in fine shape for her again. She really gets into the whole date and I bought the GFE hook line and sinker. Bbbj for probably 30 Minutes, then cowgirl, reverse, and finished way before i wanted to in missionary. At $200 she's priced more than fair and has some serious BJ skills. Just go. Its a win.

  12. #13874
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGolferMan  [View Original Post]
    One of these days I'll learn how to attach link. LOL. I just saw this chic advertising today on stg. Ad says "Lizzy Come Play". As mentioned previously I would avoid at all cost. Glad to have taken one fir the team.
    I just click it then copy to clipboard.

  13. #13873

    No White Knight

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    If it was one dude with no reporting history, we could possibly believe the young woman. With multiple seniors warning us she is scamming mongers, I would avoid. Her pimp / boyfriend could have been passed out in a k-hole and wasn't able to do the old boyfriend knocking at the door.
    All I'm saying is I had a typical experience. Someone called twice and demanded money from her. She said it was the hotel.

    Manager it was annoying but she gave me what I came for. Maybe she wanted to give me a good experience so I'd do what I'm doing and she's get more victims who knows. But I had a decent time.

  14. #13872

    Lizzy

    One of these days I'll learn how to attach link. LOL. I just saw this chic advertising today on stg. Ad says "Lizzy Come Play". As mentioned previously I would avoid at all cost. Glad to have taken one fir the team.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Link? Or screenshots?

  15. #13871

    Went by Carly, 20 year old

    I been contacting this chic and she is very suspect. Real, I had videos and phones with her, but can't seem to meet up. Changed her number. Anyone bag this one. Her ass is so amazing.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/065611036154

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape