Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,371 to 23,385 of 44220
-
03-10-20 14:47 #20850Senior Member

Posts: 120No, this TLC is in a medical building on Fairview, just south of Warner in Santa Ana. Not to be confused with BCC on the 2nd floor of the same building.
Originally Posted by MoneyMap
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 14:49 #20849Senior Member

Posts: 54Still There
I know "to each his own" but I still find Linda amazing. She's attractive as hell, IMO, and is a gifted and talented MILF. She's been a BB provider to many of her regulars for a decade, however she will not with everyone.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 13:03 #20848Regular Member

Posts: 6Tlc in Costa Mesa?
Originally Posted by Pand25
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 12:29 #20847Senior Member

Posts: 189Thanks
Thank you. And I will certainly share any new intel I develop.
Originally Posted by Connaisseur
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 10:52 #20846Regular Member

Posts: 121Yup. It's dick moves like that that will piss them off and of course it's the good customers that will ultimately pay the price.
Originally Posted by LaidBack59
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 08:21 #20845Senior Member

Posts: 165Really. A $20 tip for all that
Crap like this is exactly why girls ask for the tip upfront -- I realize everyone wants to get a bargain, or some guys think it's great fun to short the girls -- but come on -- there is a balance to be had -.
Originally Posted by MrMike05
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 03:40 #20844Senior Member

Posts: 71Thanks. I was thinking of seeing her. Off the list!!
Originally Posted by DowntownBrown5
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 18:33 #20843Senior Member

Posts: 248Belle Vie is like a high end spa but pretty much a HJ can be had there.
Originally Posted by SkinnyDugan
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 18:12 #20842Senior Member

Posts: 47Harmony
I went there once, one girl did the massage and then sent in Amanda the closer when the time came. She said something like its. 6 here for HE, no frills. Both parts were mediocre at best.
Originally Posted by SkinnyDugan
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 17:40 #20841Senior Member

Posts: 361I remember a year or two ago she had new C or small D implants. She looked really damn good.
Originally Posted by PlasmaSpray
[View Original Post]
What changed?
-
03-08-20 16:34 #20840Senior Member

Posts: 211Bella Vie
Bella Vie in MV is really nice.
S. C. Has a hidden gem called Harmony that is small but has always had cuties.
Originally Posted by Mb3333
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 15:55 #20839Senior Member

Posts: 34Aroma Spa / Sara
Went to Aroma spa (Formerly Honey Spa) mid-week, and saw Sara. They claimed she's white, but she looked more Latina, when she walked in. She's brunette, average looks, about 5'3, fit, B cups, nice round ass, and just an amazing body. Whenever I asked her anything, she just gave one word answers, so I just stopped trying to talk with her. I always shake my head when girls just act however they want, as their personality and vibe matters in Nuru spa's, just as much as their looks and body, at least for me. She wouldn't take off her bottom. Massage / Nuru was pretty average, and I just wasn't feeling it, so nothing really work talking about. I don't feel I'll be repeating with her, but oh well, chalk one up for TOFTT.
-
03-08-20 12:56 #20838Forum Advertiser

Posts: 15Apologies for the inconvenience
I hope we see each other soon!
Originally Posted by ShortBus17
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 11:56 #20837Senior Member

Posts: 237Sunshine has gotten better, Mia on Mondays and Tuesdays, Iwa Thu. / Fri. There used to be more reliable places in LF (Orchid), but no more. I frequent Elite on El Toro from time to time, Biotherapy is nice also.
Originally Posted by Mb3333
[View Original Post]
Please share your findings!
Thanks,
Conn.
-
03-08-20 11:28 #20836Regular Member

Posts: 121BCC has really gone downhill. With the multiple Honey shops sprinkled about there's no reason to settle for BCC. The LF shops are also worth a visit if your in the area.
Originally Posted by PlasmaSpray
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





